Whiplash week of emotions

1st off link above for all u guys to read & gather yr own thoughts. not trying to stir anything here.

I’m starting to feel the burnout from this game as well. I’m also a P2W player & of course cannot compare in terms of $$ power to the big boys out there but I’m sure most of us have spend some dough trying to improve our own game.

What I’m seeing now is like a repeat of 1 of those hp chinese rpg game which I played & quit few yrs back. (Romance of 3 kingdom related)

more & more $$ enticing stuff are coming up & dev are making u grind longer & harder but at e same time turning a deaf ear to players’ feedback/complaints.

Have been feeling upset since the wonderland events & now dev are dangling purchase of emblems. there’s even rumors on this forum tat u need to spend gems for special raids (or whatever u call it)

it’s just like pulling e game further & further apart catering only to those who can afford it & taking e fun out of this game.

I expect ppl to flame just as how some are flaming anchor in another thread but he totally deserved our respect just for what he has done & sharing selflessly with all of us.

I might rage quit myself soon… cause the enjoyment which started out is now starting to give me fustrations & anger at forever catching up.

end of rant.

1 Like