Whiplash week of emotions

Am I the only one experiencing a whiplash of emotions in the past few days?

The wonderful feeling of being surprised by the awesome Valentine’s Day offer to the rumour of possibly having to use gems for a future activity … and then topped off by the loss of a valued member.

I want the Valentine feeling back :persevere:

8 Likes

Not just you, I feel the same way.

We can’t control the game mechanics, offers, or pricing models.

But we can control how we act as a community and treat each other. I hope people take an extra moment to reflect on that.

10 Likes

echoing your feelings…

and, to be honest, I am feeling just a tad tired of the rising toxic nature of the some of the forum posts. There is no fun in coming here to share or help anymore.

4 Likes

Yeah, you’re not the only one :cry:
Add to this list the Emblem offer in store and the real possibility other valued top players will quit.
Sad times :cry:

Sadly true.
But I will always prefer and face the ■■■■■■ reality instead of pretending that everything is fine and go on with a fake joy.
SG will screw up this game completely if they will continue on this route, more and more people will leave. Sad but true story.

1 Like

1st off link above for all u guys to read & gather yr own thoughts. not trying to stir anything here.

I’m starting to feel the burnout from this game as well. I’m also a P2W player & of course cannot compare in terms of $$ power to the big boys out there but I’m sure most of us have spend some dough trying to improve our own game.

What I’m seeing now is like a repeat of 1 of those hp chinese rpg game which I played & quit few yrs back. (Romance of 3 kingdom related)

more & more $$ enticing stuff are coming up & dev are making u grind longer & harder but at e same time turning a deaf ear to players’ feedback/complaints.

Have been feeling upset since the wonderland events & now dev are dangling purchase of emblems. there’s even rumors on this forum tat u need to spend gems for special raids (or whatever u call it)

it’s just like pulling e game further & further apart catering only to those who can afford it & taking e fun out of this game.

I expect ppl to flame just as how some are flaming anchor in another thread but he totally deserved our respect just for what he has done & sharing selflessly with all of us.

I might rage quit myself soon… cause the enjoyment which started out is now starting to give me fustrations & anger at forever catching up.

end of rant.

1 Like

I agree. I wasn’t on the forums for a while because of real life stuff and after I got more time again, I also started to enjoy this game again. But coming back to the forums more, also because of doing testing in beta again, kind of killed my enjoyment a bit.
So, I’ll probably will leave beta soon too, because to be honest, it doesn’t feel our feedback really matters anyway (I felt the same way when testing alliance wars last year). I do enjoy testing this new feature, so might sit this version out before I leave.
I might stay on the forums to offer my help once in a while, but probably won’t come here often, because of all the negativity on here.

4 Likes