Which way should I spend gems? Summon Troops, Elemental summons, other?

I really think you shouldnt do any more pulls right now! You have great heroes already (Joon Natalya BT Kiril Caedmon Rigard Tiburtus etc… you will take to december to level them all up. Its really nonsense start the game focusing on 5*. They won’t be enough playable at least until they get to last ascension.
Really the only mandatory hero missing is WuKong! But I dont recommend spending x10 pulls to get him.
End of the day, it’s your money and your gems, but one month from now you will understand. Read more about ii in a lot of threads here on the forum, where everyone concludes that a nice 4* team is better than aiming soon for 5*

4 Likes

I do have quite a bit to level and can have fun with them as I go.

Leveling is such a grind haha.

Thanks for the tip.

I couldn’t agree more. @King_Nothing - Save your money and your gems. You have plenty of awesome heroes to work at leveling. Also, by the time you get even just the 5 stars that you have leveled up you should most likely have had the time to build up your training camp to level 20. Do the legendary training and you will get plenty more heroes over time. At that point, you will have so much more experience with the game and will honestly have a much better understanding of what you need and where the holes in your teams are. I spent a total of like $60 early on when I first started and have been playing for free ever since. I have two training camps at level 20 and a total of six 5 star heroes, four of which I got from legendary training. This is of course just my opinion, but I hope it helps. Best of luck, and take care!