Which Red is next?

Thanks. That is a good way of looking at it and could be useful going forward. I don’t NEED to level much anymore so I can hoard them and wait till I get something.

As you mentioned by that time backpacks, swords, and clothes will fill up.

Thanks, I think I may try this out. I usually have 4-5 days queued up in 2x TC11’s.

I also have a problem with which Red hero to level - apologies if this is the wrong thread to post in.

I have:
Gravemaker @ 3.70 (short 3 rings, hopefully to be just short 2 rings after this event)
Zimkitha 2.something (actively leveling)
BoldTusk 4.70
G. Falcon 3.60
Gormek 3.60
Kellile (unleveled)
Marjana (fresh out of TC20, unleveled)
BoldTusk (dupe, unleveled)

I have 5 hidden blades, so enough for just one hero to level.

Should I wait for rings (Mt. Umber is a few months away?) and max Grave, or shall I use the blades and bring Zimkitty to her 3rd ascension?
Or use the blades for any other hero (Marjana? Max Falcon??).
These three 5* are my ONLY 5* :\

Up Zim. It will be awhile before you get your remaining 3 rings.

Grave/Zim/Falcon

Try to get Wilbur from Atlantis. If not, then only go for Gormek.

Marjana is great and get her to at least 3/70 for the full red squad.

3 Likes

go for santa probably, you already have the best 4* squad for titan, BT+Wilbur+Falcon+scarlet, add Wu or tarlak with them you are gtg.

1 Like

Awesome, I’ll do that. Thanks for the great tips!

I’d put falcon very high up on the queue of red heroes to level. Especially considering you don’t have rings for even one 5* red, I wouldn’t spend hidden blades on another 5* red.

2 Likes

I think Wilbur is the best choice :ok_hand:

Sounds good. Falcon is almost always in my main raid offense team (BT, Caed, GM, Rigard, Falcon) and he’s the only unmaxed hero out of the group.

Thankfully, I just got two more blades (not so hidden now huh!!!) so I’m at 7 - so I should be able to max Falcon right away and then up Zimkitty (bench Rigard, put in Hansel).

Atlantis hates me, I’ve been gunning for Wilbur since the beginning but it likes giving me greens instead (Proteus - not too bad, Gadeirus, Gobbler, Danzaburo etc.)

Thanks!!!