Which random number generator?

All the ones I have read about aren’t targeting the user base, but instead target things like getting items and gems.

Nothing of those may ever work.
How to tell?
Look at the people who spent $$$$$ into this game, if there is any non gonna burn his money any more !

Although there is no explicit forum rule against it, SG have previously indicated that they would prefer specific instances of hacking/cheating not be discussed in the forum. Cheating has happened and perpetrators have been caught and punished. I don’t know any more - if I did I probably wouldn’t post it.

1 Like

I don’t know if they work, but I will say people hacking client/server communications has a long and successful history in the world of gaming (and other worlds as well). So it wouldn’t surprise me.

Working hacks kill the games, this is a fact.
Look at PC games that have weak shields all dead.
Phone game apps also like clash of clans also died cause of hacks.

If any hack works here this game wouldn’t survive till now!

That isn’t true. Most games have been hacked, and most still survive until the trend dies.

:smirk:
Ok 20 Charachters

2 Likes

There was quite an incident not so long ago. It was acted on swiftly though. So yeah, they’re not leaning back.

I guess they’re doing a proper job indeed. Proper enough that if you want to use a hack for this game, prepare to get free malware that doesn’t do anything for the game instead, or pay some shady party for something that doesn’t work, or pay some shady party for something that gets you caught and punished in no time by SG.

Plenty of ill will folks out there willing to make some money in various nefarious ways from greedy stupid gamers thinking they can use hacks “safely” (bwahahaha!). They don’t care about your security, privacy or account. They get their earnings off of you, and they’re gone.