Which purple hero should I level next?

Hey Everybody! I’d like some advice on which purple hero to level next (non-farmable ascension materials are at a premium for me right now, so I want to make it count).

First, here are the 4 and 5 star purples I have fully leveled so far:

• Rigard (and costume)
  • Sabina (and costume)
  • Zulag
  • Tiburtus (and costume)
  • Tiburtus (and costume) (not a misprint; I have two of him)
  • Cyprian (and costume)

Here are the choices that I have for leveling next:

• Quintas (and I have the costume)
  • Domitia (and I have the costume)
  • Malicna
  • another Rigard or Sabina (but I think I’d be better off leveling a hitter for now)
  • another Cyprian

Any thoughts are appreciated. Thanks!

Ascend the hero you have fun playing with and with sufficient emblems for such hero to be more potent.

Quintus & costume would be good but only during rush wars and tourneys, and maybe in Ninja Tower event. I dont have his costume but the original hero is at 3/70.

Domitia & costume would be flexible on any situation. I have her and her costume both maxed. A second copy is standing by.

Malicna is a good HOTM. Her Element Link would help other purple allies gaining small mana even without matching favorable tiles and thus making them charge their skills a lot quicker. I have invested tabards on her and is on her way to being maxed. Will get her to +10 when the time comes.

I have 4 costumed Rigards maxed. I have one Sabina and her costume maxed. Planning to max one more copy.

Good luck.