Which purple 4* to work on next

Just received the last trap tool to level another 4* purple. Not sure if I should finished off Tibs or work on Sabina, here is what I have to work with, any suggestions would be appreciated.

With you having two great healers already I would suggest Tibs! His defense down really comes in handy.

1 Like

Why not bring Sesh to 3-70? She is faat and hits hard, and her minions are a nice addition.

I’d go with Tibs, he can help you get pass many levels with his defense debuff.

Pulverizer trio is a must-have.

She is great, but right now I think he/she needs to focus on 3-4* heroes that can be leveled up and emblem them.

IF it were for a fast sniper I would do Gafar, he is great, and with emblems he will be superior to a 3/70 Seshat.

1 Like

I’d finish Tibs first. You want balance between healers and hitters. Work on a good, varied set of 4* before starting 5*.

1 Like

I really wasn’t planning to work on 5* till I had a more rounded 4* team

1 Like

Then Tiburtus, his def nef is great.

Tiburtus but Sabina should high on your working list

Yes, I’d work on Sabina second, then Gafar.

Kashhrek is a decent 4* tank when maxed. He punishes bad boards. His +94% defense against red is vicious.

1 Like

This is a brilliant idea.

Can’t really add anything new to the discussion except my agreement for tibs over Sab. You’ll want both maxed eventually, but balance between damage and heal must be there.

1 Like

I left Kash at 3/60 as I’m going to ascend Hansel. Thank you for the advice

2 Likes

Another vote for Tiburtus. Sabina was my second four-star and first four-star healer. I used her extensively for a long time. She has the most talents of anyone on my roster at +15. But I sometimes forget about her because I have Rigard maxed now. His cleanse is super important, and I currently attack with both Melendor and Sonya, so a third dispeller isn’t that important. It looks like both Rigard and Melendor are on your primary attack team (with Boldtusk to boot?), so I think you’ll find yourself in a similar situation. Including Kashrek, that’s 4 healers at a decent level, which is probably enough for now, with the rest of your roster.

Meanwhile, you look to be rocking Grimm, which is nice, but having multiple defense down heroes for multiple war teams is quite helpful, and being able to flip to a neutral color defense down hero, at least, on a green titan has some merit. Since I don’t see my boy Gormek on your roster, you should go with Tiburtus. (I also have him at +13, and he’s the anchor of my ranger teams.)

2 Likes

Given your current bench my honest opinion would be Tiburtus for his defence down

2 Likes

I do have Gormeck I just haven’t done anything with him.

Ooooh. I love Hansel. One of my few 4*s with emblems. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I would level all three Ramming Pulverizers (and I have.) That defense down is so helpful. Gormek is less of a priority if you have Wilbur (which I don’t :frowning_face:).

1 Like

Another vote for Tiburtus. Defense down, along with elemental defense down, are crucial for maximum Titan damage.

Sabina next if you participate in Wars, having a 4*+ healer for each team is important. And you’ll be able to choose between her and Rigard depending on what the opponent’s team looks like. Will you need to cleanse your team or your opponent’s?

Gafar also rocks against a healer tank and he’s Fast. No heals for you!

Whenever you have the Tabards, I would make the 5* next.

I can’t see whether or not you have a Boril. Riposte is great for clearing the harder Season 2 content. Watching enemy bosses nuke themselves is priceless. So Cyprian/Boril also have an important role.

1 Like

You will find Hansel useful for a lot longer than Kash. He has a place even within a solid bench of 5*'s.

1 Like

With a mexed Melendor you do’t need Sabina as much. Tibs or Cyprian.

1 Like

Cookie Settings