Which one would you level?

They’re all sub-par unfortunately, but out of that group I’d go Obakan.

Given the options, I’d hold.

• Obakun is the least bad in isolation, but my experience of raiding against him is ‘Meh!’. He’s not weak, but not a hero to give me concern either.
  • Mok-Ar can apparently be really good with the right support heroes, but what I’ve seen posted suggests you need Wilbur and Khiona first before getting optimum usage out of him. You don’t list Khiona as another dark 5* option you have, so I’d pass on the shark there.
  • Boss Wolf is… a really tough meat shield. I’ve underestimated him as a tank while raiding, to my detriment, but he’s not really great at that either if you have the right heroes. Just don’t forget a dispeller and he’s not a real issue. Pass again. IMO he’s the least useful of the three picks.

It’s fair to say that there is no 5* hero that can’t be used effectively if fully levelled and well handled. (Maybe Thorne is an exception from his reputation but I haven’t tried him to have an opinion based on experience). Still, in your position as described I’d only consider Obakun, and then only if I wasn’t planning on more pulls during Guardians. Two Panthers are better than one if you get that lucky.

It’s starts next week, so I really hope, that I can pull even one! :wink: That would be awesome!

Yep, I have Wilbur, but I don’t have Khiona.

I also have same situation with blue heroes. :joy::rofl: Already have Magni, waiting for King Arthur, Athena or even Isarnia. And I have Misandra(which is very fun to play with), Richard, Aegir and Thorne in line.