Which one of your heroes would you want to Party with?

I don’t have Wilbur but he says PARTY ALL DAY AND NIGHT and if we get hungry I can go into the water and grab some fish to cook up.

I was looking through the heroes and there are very few friendly ones . Seems the majority of the heroes that look like they wouldn’t smash you are in the seasonal event . That rabbit from season three looks mischievous . All joking aside I thought since I have Rigard he would throw some regal party . Great Gatsby like with a chamber orchestra and fine cheese and wine BUT … I got Rudolph . I know you are asking yourself “ this guy wants to party with reindeer ?” Yes I do . Want to know why ? That sly grin he has on his face . He knows 1) where Santa keeps the good stuff 2) what I’m getting for Christmas and 3) after a few he will start spilling the secrets of the NAUGHTY LIST … tell me that you are on it .

So seriously who would you like to party with ? Only a hero in your group . AND what’s in Mrs. North’s secret porridge ???

2 Likes

Costume Viviva…

20 fishnet hose…

2 Likes

Tiburtus costume is a rock star so i mean if you want to party like or with a rockstar he seems to play that part.

1 Like

Danzaburo - Already drunk, naked and completely unpredictable.

Either that or Brynhild - That helmet will come in handy opening bottle caps later.

3 Likes

This is an easy one

7 Likes

Predictably I will say Zeline :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Costume Belith. :heart::heart::heart::heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:.

2 Likes

Kvasir looks like an old drinking buddy of mine. I’d party with him any day.

2 Likes

And it is blessed brew…

1 Like

I couldn’t think of any that was not a little weird so I will say Mireweave then I wouldn’t have to worry about beer goggles and regrets.

3 Likes

It would also be funny if you two were a bit tanked and she literally ghosted you. You start crying she left and she just reappears after four more beers lol

1 Like

Layla and the blade :purple_heart:

1 Like

Cookie Settings