Which one is your favorite hero?

I love to play with Gravemaker most. I am also enjoying playing with Ares and hansel and proteus

6 Likes

I like using Wilbur with Khiona.

6 Likes

Renfeld, hands down. Dawa comes a close second :rofl:

Just kidding. I’m partial to the pummeling trio…Tiburtus, Grimm, and Gormek

6 Likes

Rely on Hansel so much…

3 Likes

Delilah and Gravemaker take the cake, also Rigard comes close.

5 Likes

Victor and Zimkitha are my favorites along with Alby and now Misandra.

3 Likes

Hel

She’s amazing. I absolutely love controlling who’s special gets to go off, and who I’m going to shut down and kill with tiles. I haven’t found a single hero I enjoy playing with as much as her.

9 Likes

Ares or possibly Evelyn. Shes great even though I havent played with her as long

2 Likes

Wilbur
Most definitely wilbur

7 Likes

Hansel and lianna. Fast mana and he shuts down their specials while she annihilates them. Love them both.

4 Likes

Probably Wilbur. It’s a lot of fun to kill multiple heroes with 3 tiles lol. He’s why I like raiding with mono red so much.

6 Likes

Merlin, because he makes your special kill you and then I giggle.

11 Likes

I second Merlin. He’s the only hero that makes me LOL, literally, when I see a foe kill herself. Certainly not the most powerful or elianle hero, but definitely my favorite.

8 Likes

I’m not quite on your lvls yet, but I do get a lot of JOY playing with Buddy! Well made, fun all around hero… and I get to spread his gift sack joy all year 'round!! :+1:I def look fwd to getting some of the heros above, to enjoy the killing as much as each of you!

3 Likes

My 2 favs that tend to get used in as many teams as I can squish them into are hel and gm. There is just something so satisfying about ghosting and using gms special 3 or 4 turns in a row. The damage is fantastic but the speed is amazing. And hel is amazing in all circumstances as biggest problem with color stacking is what to do with the off color tiles and if hel is active that is rarely a concern.

1 Like

Same. I’ve been lately raiding the platinum arena with maxed BT, maxed Wilbur, 2/60 Marjana + 2 non fire heroes and I often kill the 2 wings and one flank like that. I love it!

1 Like

Originally I was raiding yellow and purple tanks with mono red just because I was lazy but lots of times what’ll happen if they have a green flank is I’ll kill the tank with red tiles, my specials charge, and I’ll just target the green hero with falcon, Scarlett and Marjana and the whole team dies. Or 3 tiles will do the trick with boldtusk and Wilbur active. It’s great fun.

1 Like

Hel and Big Joon
20 characters

2 Likes

@Kerridoc I want to ask you a special question… Evelyn mı zeline mı ?

Azlar. His face and of course watching the whole screen burn in flames. :rofl:

5 Likes