Which one for full accession?

I have 3 5* holy heroes. Justice, bai yeong and drake fong. Which one should I fully accent ?

1 Like

Drake out of those 3 every time. IMO

4 Likes

Drake is one of the best heroes in the game. Drake for sure.

4 Likes

Many prefer him, but justice even though slow has a strong attack to all the enemies and 40% chance for them to miss their attack. I really like her as a hero but seems like everyone is up for drake :stuck_out_tongue: anyway thanks for answering

1 Like

I see. I guess I must go for drake :joy:

I’m on the Drake train too. The more you play, the more you’ll realize that mana speed is the #1 consideration in hero quality.

3 Likes

Please do Drake. Sure Justice blinds them all but Drake will fire 3 times before Justice would fire at slow.

3 Likes

Well that’s just not true! lol. He’ll fire three times while justice fires twice though…

More importantly, in raids/wars, he’ll fire before the ENEMY way more often than Justice will. That’s the key to this whole thing.

2 Likes

Fair enough. Justice was my first Yellow 5. She’s currently getting cobwebs on her scales.

2 Likes

Justice was actually the first yellow 5* for me too, haha! I never use her anymore either though. She was a good-enough war tank, once upon a time.

1 Like

Same here. Costume Soyna appreciated the Paladin emblems.

1 Like

Drake is an all around better hero than Justice. He’s more versatile and useful for raids/war, titans, etc. He’s also much better than Justice on defense.

I would max Drake first and then work on Bai Yeong.

2 Likes

She was my first yellow one too lol.

What about bai yeong, I am not that impressed and I ve got 2 bai yeongs

I see. Thanks for answering

Bai Yeong is below average. Drake is one of the best yellows in the game. Drake easily here in every scenario.

1 Like

:thinking: -75% accuracy is below average?

Well lets ask Vela, Finley, Ursena, Killhare, Drake, JF, Grave, Jabberwock and any other multihitter in meta what they think about it.

He doesn’t look impressive i agree but he adds a ton of survivability while also offering flexibiliy to kill damaged targets or mark them for death before a heal goes off.
Drake might be better overall but don’t make the mistake to miss on that panda-blind.

1 Like

In my honest opinion I would focus on Drake - 100%

With regards to justice she is still a great Tank for a yellow mono team. I put her with Costume Joon, Onatel, Malosi and Jackal … works a treat

1 Like

Yes, blind is a gamble and I personally dislike it. It’s why I despise Wu and Danzaburo. The other blinding heroes do real actual damage (Joon, Drake) so the blind is a secondary ability. Neith even has other useful abilities. The blind is the primary skill for Bai. Hel blocks mana with 100% effectiveness on THREE heroes for THREE turns. Zocc blocks ALL specials from a hero with 100% effectiveness for THREE turns. The panda works 75% of the time for TWO turns and only blocks 75% of healing for those same TWO turns (and only on ONE hero). Hit Killhare with Zocc and it’s guaranteed she “misses” her special. With the panda it’s cross your fingers he misses and it’s not a full miss like Zocc…chances are at least one of your heroes is getting walloped. I just don’t like these types of heroes where they might do their job if RNG is nice to you.

I think he needs a buff to make the duration 3 turns or make his special hit 3 (including the blind and healing ailment).

1 Like

without knowing anything else, I will pile on and say Drake Fong. I only recently (first ToL) acquired him, and have really enjoyed raiding with him. I raid 3-2 and he pairs nicely his yellow compatriots. I previously used Poseidon, Joon, (and Malosi) but Drake is my fave now.

However, if you are thinking about defense, particularly if you don’t have a solid tank, then there may be some debate. Do you have a good tank? Does your alliance coordinate tanks?

1 Like