Which of My Holy Heroes to Ascend?

I don’t have a lot of holy heroes. Who amongst these should I target for emblems? I have Joon emblemed. I am on the way to ascend Onatel (against Viv after looking at forums). Guardian Jackal is also maxed but no emblems.

• Bai Yeong
  • Vivica
  • Norns
  • Uraeus
  • Inari
  • Neith

0 voters

1 Like

To those voting for Norns, she is usually useless unless you have the heroes of the colors opposite to who she is attacking.

Uraeus for the win, Bai is very close, but Ura is the Minion meta killer and he snipes so hard.

Definitely between those two, unless you’re seriously desperate for heals.

I strongly recommend you try to get emblems on Jackal as soon as possible. He’s wonderful but so squishy.

Out of the 6 candidates, Uraeus is the clear winner.

For me to use some of my 25 darts on my 3/70 Vivica, she had to have her costume so that I can finally have a holy regular defense debuffer (I don’t have White Rabbit). Absence of her costume, I’d rely my healing on my highly emblemed Lady Woolerton or any of my 3 maxed Gullinbursti.

Between Neith, Norns and Bai, I’d give the darts in those order, though I dont have any of them.

Inari has become obsolete. Mine is at 3/70 still.

1 Like

Uraeus it is then. Unfortunately I fed all my Dawas. She is one of the best holy go-to heroes. :stuck_out_tongue:

Vivica, she’s a healer and cleaner

Cookie Settings