Which is better: Atlantis Rising or Valhalla Forever?

I am very much longing for the day when that missions tab is EMPTY

2 Likes

You have approximately 23 days before it starts to fill up again…get to it! :rofl: :joy: :crazy_face:

Oh I may do it between S4 and S5, That last titan mission is going to take a year. But I have all the S2 avatar missions done and I’ve got only the last 2 provinces of S3 to do. I think the only reason I’ll build level 10 of the advanced house is to get the mission done.

Funny side story. I was visiting my brother last summer who had started well after me but still had a few accounts (he overdid it) at SH20+. I asked him why all his houses were around the 12ish range and he replied “because I never have enough recruits anyways, why max them?”. When I told him that the Advanced House PRODUCES recruits, he looked at me like I had told him how to spin thread into gold. Apparently he hadn’t read that part of the release notes. :rofl:

2 Likes

Meanwhile on one of my alts….

2 Likes

This is basically how I look at it, with the caveat that I’ve completed all of Atlantis, but not remotely all of Valhalla. I used AR to finish off Atlantis hard levels, and possibly the tail end of Normal.

In Atlantis, there are heroes I don’t have that I would surely use if I got them, some are 4*. So I will want AR for that.

In Valhalla, I have plenty of levels to clear, so I will be using VF for that purpose heavily, as well as the increased XP. I will also probably use one or two of the avatars when I get them. I just switched to the Boar, and may switch again later.

So I will want to do both.

I currently have 93 WE flasks saved up, due to spending very little, so more usage options are very welcome, as you said.

1 Like

Atlantis
Valhala used to be good

It is better to form on Atlantis Rising for tickets and World Energy Flasks - more loot to train your heroes. Walhalla Forever is good for completing all stages of S3 at lower cost (but I finished it all before WF :wink: ). because this gnomes comes so rare as Atlantis Sea Dragons and you have limited number of gnomes. I now do this avatar missions when I have some world energy to spare, with or without Walhalla Forever :wink:

Hi peops,
just looking for an update on thoughts on best sources of summons’ coins for an FtP player, via Valhalla gnomes or Atlantis sea horses?

I’ve got 94 WE flasks and 778 loot tickets to work through at player level 42 (37 max world energy) so enough loot tickets for about 65 of the flasks.

Gnomes are capped

Atlantis heroes suffer from being old

Underwild Fungi ( fictional example ) will probably follow the Gnomes and be capped

Towers are good heroes, but hard to farm Tower coins

Best source of F2P summons coins probably Challenge events since you can farm low level stages and Challenge coins work for all Challenge summons

TL;DR
Both Map Season Monthly Events have been nerfed / suffer from new hero power creep ( looking at you Tower heroes )

TZS only cares about new Whales ( see Academy, Tomes and Soul Exchange ) so many F2P leave after unlocking Academy Lv10 ( it is soooo boring, and poorly designed )

FIN

2 Likes

Thanks, the trouble with the cap on gnomes is that, contrary to the popular image, it doesn’t have a bell on. I guess I’ll just do a few runs at a time and see when/if the cap is reached.

Anyone know how many gnomes can be harvested per player?

@Gerg here you go…

1 Like

Just do 60 WE at a time

Notes

(Valhalla Gnomes - Low Drop Rate - No Coins - MASTER - #419 by Gryphonknight)

FIN

1 Like

Valhalla forever! Much better!

1 Like

SG : Let’s reduce Atlantis rising duration because the schedule is too pack!

Also SG : Here’s 75 levels tower with pay wall and average 7min completion time per level for the final 30 stages.

I wish they bring back the 3 day AR.

3 Likes

I want to farm Atlantis for coins.

Does anyone know if there’s anywhere those seahorses are more likely to hang out?

I’ve belatedly just completed easy and it seemed that more seahorses appeared in later provinces. Is this right?

There is no real way to check what the best to farm is… most folk use stages that have more mob waves as mob can be a dragon …

3 Likes

Everything is nice & dandy in VF until you run out of tickets.
Beyond that, the fixed rock shields cause up to 3 times slower autoplay times compared to AR autoplay.
-Major purpose is to keep T2(s) rolling and there’s no better activity in this game that can beat AR in achieving this purpose. It actually has a meditative value to see days added to the training durations.

1 Like

I’ve been having good luck on 4.3 hard this Atlantis for coins

I farm every AR for at least 4000 backpacks to keep 3 TC2 going. Saving and getting all the LT offers I can usually get a bit over 400 of those as well as saving all my flasks, it usually runs about 70-80 flasks done including gem refills if needed. Usually can get nearly 2 done with the tickets then autofarm the rest.

When I have a good month I can get ahead this month I had 7 days ahead in each one so I’ll keep farming until the end and keep that buffer ideally

2 Likes