Which Hero's Special does the most total Damage?

Goseck? Pengi? Someone out there must know. Theory crafters step up!

This thread might help

2 Likes

Thx @Liam_K though my formula is a combination of damage done plus value in specials and some other things. To answer OP’s question:

Goseck at 700% to all has my vote, but only because I am not immediately aware of how much a reduction per additional hit Pengi’s damage incurs :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Thanks for posting the link. That’s some hardcore theory crafting going on in that thread but not what I’m looking for.

Highest damage output is what I’m looking for here. For example, Pengi seems to be the go to damage dealer in Tower events because by the time you reach the boss stage you’re loaded up with minions and Pengi executes all the bosses with one special attack. Nyx or Sobek simply can’t stack damage like that.

How much damage can Pengi do?

I’ve seen 200k+ 14* titan scores with rainbow attack teams that featured a lot of the damage from pengi with black Knight’s atk buff running + other buff/ailment contributors.

Kalo seems to me to be the tops, depending on how many allies have died.

1 Like

Good point, I forgot about Kalø

I use Pengi in Towers. Following Krampus attack up and cVivica def down, he hits hard, but I’m usually too busy feeding him mana pots to see how much is the damage. I’ll try and slow down and check the next Tower event.

Here’s Pengi vs Moreau in S4 last stage
Before (33000hp)

After (29162hp)

It’s almost 4k with 9 minions and only the 50% attack up because Moreau resists the def down

2 Likes

Probably true that Kalo is the new top damage dealer, but in a Tower/Event final stage seems pretty risky to have 4 heroes down and only a squishy 4* left to kill all 3 bosses.

I only did 39 pulls in the Gargoyle event so I missed Kalo, but I will have him by and by. I’m still thinking Pengi is the event boss killer. More opinions welcome!

I have 3 kalo’s and since they broke him he doesn’t get any playtime… Any.

A single hero, that’s definitely Goseck.

1 Like

probably goseck, this print was before the buff.

but did you win? :laughing:

hahaha, almost, did kill 3 of them, considered this a win not to score 0 on tournment

That is actually pretty damn good considering! :sunglasses:

New Holy reflect on it’s way? If love to have him. Cool design but 650 was enough!