Which heroes work well without a lot of emblems?

I am one of those people that has been managing to slowly max several 5* heroes in each color, but I have a problem getting enough emblems for them all…

So I am curious, which are the 5* heroes that you feel that work well even unemblemmed or with few emblems and which need emblems to work well at 2600+ cups/ against +4700 TP war teams

For me so far:

• Lidenbrock works quite well only at +8
  • Garnet, Gazelle, Lepus - had to be taken at +9 otherwise they were dying too easily
  • Lady of the Lake, Ludwig, Lepiota, Bera, C Leonidas - they all work well at +3 - +5
  • Elizabeth, Xno, Lord Loki I have at +19/+20 and work great, but before getting them over +10 they were dying very easily
  • Elradir - he has no emblems so he does not get used (my only 5* not used :frowning: )
  • still debating about Heimdall (+9 currently, at + 3 he was not usable) and Octros (+7)
1 Like

He is trash indeed I use my second Lianna without emblems more than him. And he’s at +18.

Id say the best heroes to lb are the ones you use the most, or you use in your defense.

Thanks, but now I am trying more to see which heroes work well without many emblems :slight_smile: Agree with you though about this way to choose heroes for limit breaking though

Good to know that she works well even without emblems :slight_smile: I don’t have her yet, but maybe in the future

Oh sorry I don’t know why I’ve said LB. It’s about the emblems. For example I’ve emblemed elradir to trying make him stronger but it didn’t worked (lol). When you don’t use a hero much, giving him more resources tends to end in the same result.

That’s why I’d invest in the people you already is using more.

1 Like

A fully emblemed Dawa is not much different than a base max Dawa. So feel free to use those emblems elsewhere.

2 Likes

I actually use Dawa everyday without even levelling her. She works great. I just look at her and then feel inspired to take my other heroes in raids

@Sarmale Are you Romanian by any chance?

1 Like

You may lose da battle, but you will win Dawa!

2 Likes

When I played EnP, I usually played in RO alliances. And was in their Line group Invatam.

1 Like

So you’re not playing anymore :smiley: The truth is that it does fit the sarmale idea - Pofta buna :smiley: !

My Bera, even when she was only +7, seemed to die more often than Seshat or Domitia… though indeed, she worked well then because usually she had already gotten some minions up + her mana cut when dying helped a bit.

Margaret +7 works decently, she has enough emblems for her Rogue talent to go off + at Very Fast, she can usually cast in time to be useful

I also use Devana ++7, Iris +7 and Santa +7 a lot. I find them sturdy enough. also Yang Mai +7, Francine +10 and C-Marjana +9, and Gregorion +10

Inari +8 dies a bit easily…

1 Like

I’m using Glenda+11 for quite some time and I don’t think she needs more emblems. Her hit is decent and she can easly survive.

1 Like

Most of the heroes I use for war or pvp are emblemed.

Went looking in my roster and found only 2 heroes without emblems which get used regularly (both rogue, I have to many good rogue and not enough emblems)

First is Frosth
I’m not using him that often for pvp, but he is standard for hard map stages and sees action every war as pengis partner. He works well even without emblems, as a fast hero he nearly always fires at least once and than I don’t really care how sturdy those minions are, they just exist to boost pengi.

Second is Mageret
She is in my standard yellow - green pvp team, that’s probably my most used pvp team against pretty much everyone in the last months. Also with the same team every war.
She is squishy and doesn’t hit that hard, but I don’t think both things would change if I emblem her and once she fired she dodges most hard hitting enemies, so after that she is relative safe.
So although she is one of my most used heroes, I never considered to take emblems from some far less used heroes for her.

2 Likes

I would say it all depends on the rest of the heroes in the team, but there is no single hero that works well without emblems, especially at higher raid tiers or wars. If you are doing mono and play with 4 +20 heroes, the fifth one can easily be un-emblemed and get away with that. For example in my yellow mono I use prof.Lidenbrock, Odin, Sif, Roostley - all +20, Odin and Roostley LB-ed and a completely unemblemed Devana. This works quite well and she doesn’t actually die often. However if it wasn’t for Liedenbrock and Odin things will actually look different.

Another example - my Heimdall is at +7 and I find him okay (he usually dies last), in a configuration with Francine, Garjammal, Almur and Fogg (all +20, and Almur LB). So it really really depends on the team composition and synergy.

2 Likes

I’ve found Viscaro to be very useful with zero emblems since his passive is so powerful against minion makers

2 Likes

I like more c Khagan without emblems than Elradir. Elradir just sucks

I defected10 months ago.

1 Like

Grimble has very high defence and health even without emblems, I used him quite some time with 0 emblems, but now I’ve put 8 emblems on him. Yeah, he has low attack, but he doesn’t need attack to kill those minions anyways. He is currently my only 5* I use with lower than 15 emblems, and never found it an issue.

3 Likes

I don’t have a lot of in between 5* heroes, meaning they are fully emblemed or have none, but the few I do have that work well is a max level alexandrine, a +2 Sartana+costume, and Lewena max level no emblems. With decent troops, they are all fast enough to get specials off. I mostly mono sartana with +20 alfrike, seshat, malincia, and Freya and she does just fine. Lewena is just tough now that she is fast, even without emblems. She is fantastic with Wilbur. As long as alexandrine survives to use her special, she plays a significant role.

The one hero that I know is not nearly as good without emblems because I reset her, is Bertilla. She never survives long enough without emblems to use her special.

I hope that helps. I sit between 2500-2700 most of the time, playing 4700+ 95% of the time.

1 Like

It sure does! And poor Bertila, she has been always “the next one” in line for ascension, what you’ve told me now does not bode well for well :smiley:

He isn’t trash but you have to use him in the right situation :slightly_smiling_face:

However, I agree that he work well without emblem :slightly_smiling_face: