Which heroes should I ascend?

Hey all!

Just looking for some advice! Ive got a bunch of 4* heroes I’ve finally got up to 3/60 so they’re ready to ascend. I’ve not got enough items to ascend them all though…so, which ones should I look to ascend right now. Which ones should I keep items for to allow me to ascend when I get the rest (like magni) and which ones should I not ascend?

Kiril, Falcon, Peters, Rigard to name one of each color. Yellow you can save for one or two guardian jackal when you get him, I don’t like the options and you ascended Hu Tao! Both chao or li xiu were better options. If you need one urgent go with li xiu

1 Like

At the time Hu Tao was my only holy 4 or 5* so it wasn’t really a choice between options. I then drew Delilah and then gradually have added the others - hence why he hasn’t had any levelling after being ascended.

Unless you are a big spender, I’m not a fan of waiting for one particular hero. The odds just aren’t that good.

Red: Falcon, Boldtusk, Wilbur, Gormek, Scarlett in that order
Blue: Kiril, Sonya, Magni when you can, Boril
Green: Peters, Melendor, Jack, Kasshrek
Yellow: Li Xiu, then Chao unless you get Jackal or a yellow 5*
Purple: Rigard, Domitia when you can.

2 Likes

Awesome, I was wondering about that. Particularly as I’ve got so many orbs, feels like it is worth ascending some! Even just for the sake of it and I don’t level any further.

Thank you to you both :slight_smile:

On a side note, what do you consider a big spender?

More than VIP and the occasional special gem deals…let’s say more than about $10-15 per month

10-15 dollars is pocket change

400+ a month is a big spender

Wilber 100% he’s a beast

1 Like

Depends on your budget and your priorities

Not really, then you’re not a big spender

If 1$ is a lot to you doesn’t doesn’t mean you’re a big spender

I never claimed to be. I spend less than $50/month on my main account and just VIP on my alt

The first 10 or so levels of a newly ascended hero is actually the most cost efficient part of levelling. You are letting go of that potential jump in stats and special skill damage by leaving them at 3/1 or 4/1 (which means ascension 3 level 1).

Most 4/70 4 stars are better than 3/70 and 4/1 5’s. So I what I suggest you do is to take Delilah, Lianna and Elena to at least 4/50 if you want to work on other heroes. You can do the same to your 4’s like Colen and Sabina.

I do think Wu Kong is a priority over Delilah if you want to improve your damage on titans and have better event results.

Get these to at least 4/50 in this order:
Yellow : Wu, Delilah, Chao
Green : Lianna, Kenny Rogers, Peters, Melendor, Jack
Red: Elena, Falcon, Wilbur, Colen, Boldtusk
Blue: Kiril, Sonya, Magni (prioritise him if you have the scopes)
Purple: Sabina, Rigard, Obakan, Domitia

1 Like

Kenny Rogers, LOL!

Boldtusk last?? No way. He should be first (or second to Falcon) after Elena.

1 Like

I would’ve put him as priority over Elena if the OP wasn’t going to work on Kiril and Sabina too. Working on 3 healers at the same time wouldn’t help him much. Kiril and Sabina should be able to handle all the healing for the next 3-4 months.

Wilbur will also be replacing a healer if he goes online so the only big difference that BT makes for OP would be green titans or green tank raids.

Red: you must ascend : wilbur, falcon, boldtusk and than gormek

Green: ascend peters, melendor

Blue: ascend kiril, Sonja. Dont ascend agwe!

Purple: ascend rigard, ameonna

Yellow: ascend Chao

Dont ascend, hu Tao, boomer and agwe and maybe Jack ohare

1 Like

Thanks k you very much all for your contributions! I’ll work hard to get all these done…empires and patience…

I dont think you need Gormek anymore when you have Wilbur

Hay! I’m not really sure what to make of this post… By the looks of your roster and inventory, you are either a player with a long, long, long and rich gameplay experience, that has seen everything this game has to offer, or a really big spender. In the first case, I don’t understand why you should ask for advice on this matter, your gameplay experience should be the best and only “advice” you need. If that is the case just trust your instinct, you can’t go wrong… In the second case, if you gained and leveled all those heroes and items by spending gems, just keep spending and level up everybody… I would be curious to see your profile page picture…

I’ve been playing solidly for about 18 months or so I’d say…is that long and rich? I pay a bit of money, like the occasional offers for 200 gems etc and VIP but I don’t buy anything else. It’s one of those things, I have certain heroes I’m definitely ascending because I like them or they are useful, but I haven’t really put much more thought into the mechanics beyond that. Hence the request for advice. To be honest, I’ve been holding on to these items and heroes for ages and ages not sure where to go with them. So…a little from column a and a little from column b?