Which heroes are you working on?(why?)

• Costume Wu Kong #3 purely for Mythic Titan. MT is every four weeks, and I don’t have a Miki/Tarlak/Ranvir.

• Chakkoszrot to replace Costume Quintus +20 on defence for very fast wars.

4 Likes

Current list

Wu Kong finally even though the little twerp frustrates the life out of me. I was lucky to get Gazelle so I rarely use him, but with mythic titans and the fact I have a craptonne of Monk emblems he can be +20 and ill still have lots left over. Also I have an inkling my team for using against blue titans may work better with him rather than Gazelle. Plus if I am lucky enough to get Russell in October he would synergise well. I only have one dart so not worrying about yellow 5s currently, but next 5 in the list is one of Bai Yeoung, Musashi or Neith

Cyprian as I part levelled him ages ago so I might as well finish him off. 5 star options wise I have the mats to ascend one, I have Khionna at 3/70 and Aeron plus Thoth Amun at 1/1, if I don’t get a better purple option by end of November I’ll finish Khionna then. After Cyprian I’m going back to Maeve and Tyrum plus costume then see where I am.

Costume Gunnar for using in events etc I just finished Limit breaking Nordri and Gato. Once Gunnar is done it’s on to Chick JR then some more 4 stars.

Second Elradir to 3/70, already have his first one there ( along with Zocc, Gregorian, Bertilla and Margaret) Have mats to ascend 3 so waiting to see if I get Russell and decide which 3 to do. Once finish Elradir will finally finish Melendor plus costume.

Nemo, I have rings for one and had planned to do Baldur but got Nemo on a lucky pull so he has moved ahead on the list.

2 Likes

:purple_circle: Still Quintus, put 3* in between. Next Tib’s costume.

:yellow_circle: Onatel is nearly finished, next Malosi (3/70).

:large_blue_circle: Magni’s costume is finished. Zila Lei is finished. Now Kiril’s costume, next Grimm’s costume (a bit lucky with the chamber). And then Skadi.

:green_circle: Elradir’s finished, now Buddy.

:red_circle: Khagan, my last unfinished red 5*. Put Sir Lancelot in between.

As I already said, I am currently concentrating more on my 4*.

2 Likes

I like @Pike’s use of the circles, so will blatantly steal it.

Working on getting fully established teams of 3*s to serve as a foundation. I’m also working on cleaning up the partials on my bench Currently:

:purple_circle: Renfeld + costume in parallel, next Tyrum + costume
:yellow_circle: Kvasir, next Bane (or maybe Melia. Both are started, but Bane is further along)
:large_blue_circle: Nordri, next Valen + costume
:green_circle: Grevle, next Carver (or maybe Berden. Again, both started but Carver is further along)
:red_circle: Hawkmoon + costume, next Vollermork

That’ll just leave 5 partials remaining

4 Likes

You’re welcome, cause I stole it from @Kikyo! :rofl:
I like your current 3*, they are also part of my favorites.

3 Likes

Thanks! I originally jumped to my 4*s but don’t have the base building levels / mats to finish those yet. All of them are in the second ascension tier right now (with Nordri getting his final ascension as soon as I generate just a little more food). I’ve already been using this team for farming & i really like how they’re performing. Hoping to max them by the end of the weekend!

(And thanks, @Kikyo :slight_smile: )

3 Likes

Ok my update for 5* heroes is follows:
Blue - Lord Loki
Red - Mitsuko
Yellow - Devana
Purple - Malicna
Green - Costume Elkanen

2 Likes

My actual projects. With Valen I work on his costume.

Kashhrekh for the Tower events, to have more healers.
Malicna to replace Tiburtus in my purple mono team, hope the mana generation via elemental link will strengthen the team more.
Valens costume to strengthen him for Chalenge events snd 3* tournaments.
Viv to have a second yellow healer in wars and tower events.
Gormek because of his def down in wars or tornaments .
Happy playing

2 Likes

So right now I’m working on:

• Obakan + Costume
  • Leonidas + Costume
  • Elizabeth
  • Master Lepus/ Jott (until I get another damascus blade)
  • Phileas Fogg/ Brynhild (also until I get another damascus blade)

Obakan Costume because I need a dark war tank, Costume Leonidas I think it’s obvious for his elemental defense down. Elizabeth for wars and work with my BK. Master Lepus to have another strong hitter in wars and Jott for titans and fast wars. Fogg for his dispel first and snipe + elemental defense down and Brynhild for another healer in war.

2 Likes

Just finished maxing out Eichbelborg. And just in time so that he could join the 4* tournament. Now, I’m not so sure…

Maybe Cheshire since my purple 4* team wasn’t great.

3 Likes

Since 27th April didn’t update progress, so about 4 month later…

Red

Puss in Boot ascended, maxed and +8 emblem for mana troop lvl 17.
Scarlett Limit Break and maxed lvl75.
Currently leveling Cillian, Rokkamush pending now.
Next target: cGormek.
5* at 3.70: Yang Mai, Noor, Elena, Azlar, 2nd Marjana
5* at 2.60: Reuben
5* Untouch: 2nd Noor
Material: 2x Rings

Blue

Ariel straight forward maxed and emblemed (get her on May).
Zila Lei paused, Costume Valen maxed. Get Richard costume, so I bring his original to 3.70. But not rushing to ascend him for now.
Currently continue leveling Zila Lei.
Next target costume Magni (already have original maxed, get from HA10 last two/three week), then maybe Rumpelstiltskin to 3.70.
5* at 3.70: Richard
5* Untouch: Rumpelstiltskin, Isarnia
Material: 7x Scopes

Green

Francine maxed and emblemed+19, Tettutkh maxed, Margaret 3.70.
Now leveling Fogg.
Next target: Isshtak for events, Gobbler maybe still pending again because I have cGormek last week, then maybe Gregorion to 3.70.
5* at 3.70: Margaret, 2nd Telluria, 2nd Kingston.
5* Untouch: Gregorion, Atomos, Zocc, Bertila, Elkanen, Kadilen, Horghall (have costume)
Material: 0x Tonics

Yellow

Onatel maxed and emblemed+19, 1st and 2nd Griffin maxed, cVivica maxed.
Now leveling 3rd Mist.
Next target bring Devana and Uraeus to 3.70.
5* at 2.60: Bai Yeong
5* at 3.70: Mica, Sir Roostley, Neith
5* Untouch: Devana, Uraeus, 2nd Malosi, 2nd Poseidon, 2nd cJoon, Justice, Leonidas.
Material: 9x Darts

Purple

Morris maxed, Sartana and cSartana maxed emblemed+7, 4th Proteus maxed.
Now leveling Senan.
Next target Maeve, and not sure who to ascend in legendary, let see.
5* at 2.60: Quintus (have costume)
5* at 3.70: Clarissa, Malicna
5* Untouch: Obakan, 2nd Ursena, Domitia
Material: 7x Tabard

6 Likes

Didn’t hit my goal of having everyone listed before leveled up by the end of this weekend. Focus is still on getting 3 teams of 3* leveled.

:purple_circle: - Renfeld’s costume is at 3/50 but still needs 4 more levels of special skill increase. Base Renfeld is at 3/18 with just 2 skill levels to go. Tyrum + costume is still on deck.
:red_circle: - Hawkmoon’s costume is done. Base Hawkmoon is at 3/11 with 3 levels of skill left. Thinking that maybe I’ll switch to Ei-Dunn next instead of Vollermork. I like the fiends but Ei-Dunn seems to be better liked in the forums.
:yellow_circle: - Kvasir is at 3/37 with skill at max. Hoping to finish him in the next day or so. Still thinking Bane will be next.
:green_circle: - Grevle is at 3/33 with skill at max. Should be the next day or so again I hope. Going to break away from 3* briefly to take Kashhrek from 3/42 to 3/60 so he’s ready when I get . After that, back to the 3*s with Brienne.
:large_blue_circle: - Finished Nordri! Valen + costume is under way. Base is at 2/1, costume at 1/11 so far. Gunnar is on deck.

6 Likes

Red.
Im leveling Boldtusk up to 3.60. I dont have any other red hero. I still need two more hidden blades to max him though.

Blue

Im finisihing C.Karil. I will use him in tournaments mostly. I have Grimm and Sonya for leveling too.

Green
Melendor. I have all the mats he needs therefore he will be my first maxed 4 star.

Purple
C.Baltazar. No other purple hero around. Im missing this color a little bit.

Yellow
Im finishing this bane and then i could start either costume Leonidas or Anastasia. Another option is Hu tao

2 Likes

My projects. I’m currently focusing on C-Leonidas, Sergei, Toxicandra, Alexandrine and C-Gormek

I had leonidas sitting at 3:70 for over 10 months but had no intention to max him and luckily pulled his costume this week. So he had all the orbs and darts and I’m hoping to finish him pretty soon. Next project will either be the 4* holy from magic tower or C-Vivica or probably second Mist

I was working on Dr Monreau but now I’m feeding all dark feeders to Sergei. Once Sergei is maxed, I’ll take Dr Monreau to 3:70 and will probably work on Lepiota before I decide who to max as my 5* holy (don’t have enough trap tools! And need one more Damascus blade to max both)

I’m very pleased with alexandrine and toxicandra as they are my only 5* healers so I’m saving all my asc mats for alexandrine (toxi already got the tonics)

For red: really enjoying C-Gormek and will max Noor after he is finished (Khagan, Azlar, Elena and Marjana will wait).

Hope you are all having a great time here.

Happy gaming and you all have a great day

4 Likes

Alex, Anton, Griffin, Mack and Zila Lei. COz i have nothing else to work on. I will be retiring the leveling projects after this unless i get anything at all from the free pulls. My next big pull will be the ones in dec with free EHT hoping for one of the event and the HOTM.

4 Likes

I just finished Sergei. Turned my attention to C Lianna who has been patiently waiting at 4/50 for the past 3 months. Finished her, and finished maxing Cristobal.

Now, I’m possibly going to bring up Alexandrine to 3/70 as well as Dolgoon and Kornel.

5 Likes

Well I’m back to levelling multiple colours at the same time, have gotten so many new heroes lately I want to use them all asap.

Green: Cristóbal. Will propably hit like a truck once finished, my only green sniper currently is Lianna without emblems and Bertila the only one that hits all, also without emblems. Will have to work something out where I get emblems for him too.

Blue: Ariel. My 2nd 5* healer, need I say more? Well blue is the only colour where I have too many heroes already waiting to get the scopes, but Ariel is the priority nr. 1 for my roster and playstyle.

Dark: Sergei. (Almost finished) I do have Miki, but don’t have Panther so he’ll be used as a elemental defense down hero. I also dont have any defense/edd heroes in holy, but I have Norns, so might try using a team consisting of Norns-Sergei-Cheshire cat + 2 other dark heroes against dark titans. Might be too expensive in terms of mana potions though. Maybe against dark Mythicals as there I’ll go item heavy anyways?

3 Likes

I’m somewhat hoping I’m reaching a point where most of my 3* and 4* heroes are maxed out (and I can focus on either getting new heroes at those tiers).

Admittedly slowly reverting back to my old ways of mixing up my focus onto several heroes rather than one at a time. However, I have these heroes left to work on:

• Ametrine (she was a surprised pull and decided she’d take primary focus before I work on Chakkozrot)
  • Agwe (I think he’s neat and atm, I already maxed Magni and Isnaria and would prefer a new blue 5* before I’m stuck making the decision of “Thorne vs. Richard”)
  • Almur (late pull but a worthwhile hero who I decided to switch my focus to after doing a lot of work on Lianna)
  • Odin (he’s neato and I wouldn’t mind making use of him more in my yellow mono teams; worked on him after maxing Roostley because Odin decided to appear WHILE I was working on another fun one)
  • Ares (have a small group of friends helped me poll on which of my 5* reds to work on next, they agreed on Ares and with the news of the upcoming family bonus/elemental link for him, I’m sure he’ll be of some use; might even use him in my raid defense)

Honorable mentions:

• Griffin (his special skill bypasses Ursena’s buffs and I wouldn’t mind testing that someday)
  • Danzaburo (not a community fave but I think he’s cute and the 2 turn freeze doesn’t seem too terrible and easily blockable if I were to bring Grazul more often)
  • Atomos (shock pull from Atlantis but a fun guy that I’m sure to level a bit after maxing Lianna and Almur)
  • Bertila (sits at 2/05 but will get some attention)
  • Mack (sits at 1/19 but could be the next 4* hero to give some attention)
  • Rokkamush (initially disgusted at getting them as a pull but a bloody battle tournament convinced me that they could be of some use)
  • Leonidas (sits at 3/38 but wouldn’t mind putting at 3/70 and maybe maxing if I ever get his costume through Costume Chamber or retraining in HA10)

Horghall, Obakan, and Quintus: all 3 I could probably find some use in someday, but at best, I might have sit at 2/60.

4 Likes

It’s been a minute!

:purple_circle: - Renfeld is long finished and is at +1. Tyrum Costume is finished. Tiburtus is finished since I got mats and is at +2. Next up is finishing Tyrum base (at 3/38), then Bjorn to round out my Dark 3*. Maybe Chochin or Gill-Ra though? Need to research more. Probably Rigard + costume next after 1 more 3* and then Proteus.
:red_circle: - Hawkmoon is long done & at +8. Ei-Dunn is, well, done & at +3. Kornel is at 3/7 - should wrap him up maybe this weekend. Next up is Wilbur, then Boldtusk as I shift to red 4*.
:yellow_circle: - Kvasir is done and +20, Bane is done & at +1. Drew his costume last portal. Working on Poppy now (3/10). Probably Bane’s costume next quick, then Griffin, Anastasia or Mist. Haven’t decided yet, but the next 3 after Bane’s costume will likely be them in some order.
:green_circle: - Grevle is limit broken, maxed and +20. Gramps is limit broken, maxed, & +11. Overheal & resurrection are great! Dölgöön is current project (2/30) - liking his damage sharing a lot too. Next, again I’m undecided on order, but Anton, Almur, and Tettukh in some order probably.
:large_blue_circle: - Nordri is limit broken, maxed & +20. Valen + costume is maxed & +1. Helo is maxed. Kiril is maxed & +3. Working on Zila Lei to shore up my ability to hit the wings. Liking her so far but she’s still at 1/5, so it’s early. Boril, Sonya, Grimm & Jott queued up, because I need more hitters. Leaning Grimm but Sonya is started so might finish her. Could work on one of my 6 Alexandrines too - blew all my HOTM luck for the rest of the year in one month I think. Not enough mats to push a 5* through yet, so maybe she’ll wait a little while I work on 4s.

Pretty much done with emblems on 3*s for now. Might take Gramps higher, but with Anton in the wings, maybe not immediately. Eventually some of the ones I’ve emblemed will lose their emblems but they’re helping right now.

I feel like I’m finally picking up momentum which is a really good feeling!

7 Likes

What I am presently working on

3 Likes