Which heroes are you working on?(why?)

I got very upsetting pulls recently…nothing from NT, nothing from costumes, nothing from Morlovia, nothing from Santa, still waiting for my first 5* healer, but I got my fifth Freya in Valhalla (one already maxed) and 4 Glenda (is it really possible??) in November but I don’t have Scopes as I just maxed Fenrir.

Recently I’ve done Frosty and Rudolph. Got Carol but I don’t like her very much so I’m currently working on some 3* heroes from Valhalla, Sudri, Agnes, and Grevle and on C Bane, C Karil, and C Hawkmoon.

1 Like

I have finished Rudolph, Frosty and i rushed a sudri too to get him ready for this VF no ice tournment.

Now im finishing Buddy giving him 2☆ green heroes and all the other colours to Krampus.

-----‐-------------- - - - - - - - -------‐---------- - - - -

Edit

I finished Buddy and advanced Krampus close to 3.70. I have the scopes to ascend him so i will do.

I will feed and work with an Agnes giving her at least 1☆ feeders. She will be in handy for the pirates event.

2 Likes

I got Raff to 3x70. Ametrine is 4x56. I’m only feeding her 2* heroes I get from levels and such, letting feeders build back up. I started Norns also, who is currently only getting 1* heroes. He/She/They are at 1x22 so far.

1 Like

Besides, I started levelling my first Sartana.

Odin - because because my best yellow is Joon
Khiona - because my only purple is Sartana
Lord Loki - because he just looks FUN to play on offense.

1 Like

Another updated after 26 days :slight_smile:

Purple: Proteus is finished and I love him. Trials (emblems quests) are super easy now… I can’t wait to try him in ToL. :> I also finished Chochin and I ascended Ameonna to 4/1, because I don’t have more heroes to work on. I have her in my titan team.

Yellow: Working on Leonidas, I will stop at 2/60 and then I will ascend Hu Tao, because I have nothing better of this colour. (Danzaburo maybe?)

Blue: Finished Triton and now working on Mireweave. I had him/her at 3/60 for a very long time, now it’s time to finish him/her. Agwe is also waiting for the final ascension.

Green: Melendor finished and now I’m working on Muggy. I really don’t see him in any of my teams, but I want him just for my collection. After him I will work on Skittleskull (with costume) and Gadeirus.

Red: Kelile and Gormek finished. Now working on Colen, after him I will give all feeders to Carol. She seems decent.

This and next month I will do more than 10 pulls in custume chamber, 10 pulls in Valhalla portal and 10 pulls in Atlantis. Wish me luck with my pulls! :blush:

2 Likes

Two week update!

Pretty incredible progress (for me anyway) in the last two weeks. AR and double TC2 gettin’ it DONE!

Purple: cDom done! Working Jack, who is already in final ascension despite only getting purple 1*. Proteus-v2 up next.
Yellow: Agnes done. Now Hu’s last ascension, which is nearly complete. Next is Mist-v2.
Blue: Frosty finished, and Richard all the way to 4/32 already! He’s eating all blues, along with yellow and red 2*, and he is moving along at a nice clip! When Richard is done, Frank is up.
Green: Mel-v2 is now 4/58 (costume) and 4/23. Green 2* go to normal Mel; green 1* go to costume Mel. Elkanen is up next, with mats waiting (that will be 5* 12 to max when he’s done!).
Red: Grazul done! (she was 5* 10, with 2/color) Moved on to Rudolph, who’s nearly there on his diet of red 1* only. Noor will go from 2/60 >> 3/70 next, but not enough rings to go higher.

AR left me with enough TC2 to finish the month, and I’m storing up packs for a second TC2. I managed to run double TC2 for about half of December, and my heroes leveled super fast as a result. Food doesn’t go anywhere but into heroes. Almost no food consuming battle items crafted in Dec; fortunately I don’t use them liberally and had a stock of all the ones I need.

2 Likes

Unfortunately I only have one 5-star hero. Reuben. I guess I’m a little unlucky in these matters …

My current project is Kunchen, i want to level and emblem him asap as we are using purple tanks for very fast wars and he is a very good tank. After that maybe bertila and by the time i finish her i may get enough darts for Gazelle.

I think it’s better if you add another hero instead of Bertila

Update: Summoned Bertila, she’s the next after Sartana.

Bertila is not the right choice in my opinion

Whats your problem with her? I would use her on vf tournaments and wars. I already have C. Lianna, Telluria, Elkanen, Ratatoskr, Kadilen Atomos and Lady Locke maxed so Bertila would be a nice addition IMO.

2 Likes

Heroes with slow mana speed in my opinion are at a disadvantage…

Mana speed on vf wars and tournaments doesnt really matter. I want to level her specifically because she is slow so she would be a beast on very fast speed.

1 Like

I think you are right . I might be a little jealous just because I don’t have it. I’ve been trying to catch that hero for a week lol

I dont know how much do you summon a month but new costumes are coming so if you plan to do summons there you still have a chance to get her.

Are our chances better when there is a costume call?

Chances are the same but if you dont get her you may get something other shiny.

1 Like

I caught Reuben last month. I guess it was the biggest chance in this game