Which heroes are you working on?(why?)

I have quite a few heroes that I could easily pick and choose to work on. And as I finally go through the events and get a few new heroes every month, it adds to my space. Even if it’s a hero that I don’t think I’ll use often (e.g. majority of the 3* roster until Challenge Events, Tournaments, War Battles, or Quests allow me to pull them out), I like having a few of them just in case.

Quite a list of heroes I could share if anyone wants to know, but off the top of my head, I’m working on Domitia (to help rid of some of the trainers I got from Halloween Event and make space), Gobbler (figured why not, even though I doubt he’d make much of dent in minion heroes that spam their specials), and Kadilen (would love to pair her up with Elkanen and because costume). There’s also Isarnia, who I got earlier this month, who I will be dumping all my hoarded capes and a couple telescopes onto since friends and alliance mates suggested that I not ascend Thorne past 3/70, no matter how much I like him.

2 Likes

My motivation is gotta catch 'em all so I’m levelling Zulag instead of my second Sartana. When I finish Gullinbursti I’ll start on Guardian Jackal then Guardian Gazelle. I have only one dart atm so it’ll be a while before I can max her. In Blue I only have Richard at 3^70 and duplicates Richard and Isarnia who I’ll save for the HA. In green I have Horghall at 3^70 not terribly excited to give him tonics but if no one else shows up when I get to 6 I guess I’ll do it and Guardian Falcon in red. Got my third Marjana today but not going to level her or my second Khagan. Also got Noor waiting for rings and as mentioned I am going to level her just because I want one of everything.

3 Likes

Right now, on my main account I am working on Gretel, Freya, Marjana, Valeria, and Hansel. I was working on Magni, but pulled Valeria during the Halloween event and have been mindlessly working on her ever since. Once I get her to 3-60, I’ll switch back to Magni. On my alt, I am working on Frigg, Boldtusk, Valeria, Wu Kong, and Boomer. I do not have enough blades to ascend Gravemaker, so I am working on taking BT to 3-60, then will take GM to 3-70 and see if I have enough blades for both at that time.

2 Likes

Update.

Green

Finished Francine and now im slowly working on 2nd Caedmon. I have pulled Horghall but i wont be leveling him.

Materials

10 tonics, 12 sturdy shields

Blue

Im still doing Skadi up to 3.70.
I have pulled Glenda but i wont level her yet.

Mats

6 telescopes
21 warm capes

Red

Still doing Mitsuko up to 3.70
Then probably i will level Garnet up to 3.70 before deciding who max first.

Mats
4 rings
12 hidden blades

Purple

I finished third rigard and now i will level Seshat my new purple hero pulled in TOL

Mats

2 tabards
17 trap tools

Yellow

I paused Bai yeong but i have maxed SIF instead.
Now im finishing G.Jackal and then probably i will wait until next months if i pull something better before using my darts.

Mats

6 darts
12 orbs

4 Likes

Update:

Purple: I ascended Sargasso to 3/70 and started working on Jack, after Jack I will work on Vlad. Then I will ascend Quintus to 3/1 and level him up to 3/70.

Yellow: Still working on Bai Yeong, I want to finish him at 3/70. In the meantime I ascended Danzaburo to 3/60. I hope that I will get new heroes in December, I will do 10x pull during Atlantis, few more pulls in the costume chamber.

Blue: Grimm finished and emblemed. Jott finished and I’m using him on titans, he is really good. Agwe finished at 3/60, now working on Gato and today finally I got my first Kiril from TC20. He is my priority.

Green: Ceadmon finished, Mnessus finished, Little John also finished and now working on Gobbler. He eats minions, so i think that he may be useful for Christmas event. Melendor will be next.

Red: Sir Lancelot finished, Wilbur finished ( :heart:) and now leveling Kelile.

I can see how my roster grows and how I can finish more quest, it is very rewarding. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

While I love her mana generation drop, I also love her as a riposte blocker. Especially in the trials with Boril. Block riposte and you don’t have to worry about dispelling! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Current projects:

RED Boldtusk #2 (costume already done)
BLUE Boril
GREEN Caedmon
YELLOW Pixie (LOL why not?)
PURPLE Proteus (finally got lucky enough to pull that sucker!)

2 Likes

3 weeks later, I’ve brought Zocc and Elena to 3-70, will keep them there for a while before final decision. Still waiting to lose a raid with Zocc in the team, so I might decide to go further with him sooner than I thought. Also, finished Tyrum and his costume, I need a 3* dispeller/cleanser.

2nd Sonya and Jackal almost there.

Got Falcon during last Guardians, and want him in my red team for titans, and we’ll see where else.
Tarlak also titans, and offence. Guess he will be at 3-70, waiting for more tonics.
Ametrine, because I’m curious about ninja mechanics, and also I lack purple hitters. c.Tiburtus and Cheshire cat are my only 4* purple dmg dealers.

2 Likes

Joot, because I want see what he can do and second costume BoldTusk… Two of him make wicked flanks or wings.

1 Like

I’m done… all maxed and working on 2nd Bjorn… after that I have just few pretty much useless dupes at 1/1 and some for me rejected S1 5* sitting forever at 3/70 which aren’t worth the mats in my eyes. I’m boned.
In 16 days (2 days for last advanced storages to get to lvl 10 + research) I’ll have HA10 researched and 7 more days first retraining. HA is my only hope, cause pulls give me nothing.

1 Like

Cookie Settings