Which heroes are you working on?(why?)

OK, at this time in my current situation, this will sacrifice others keys heroes in my purple stack… maybe later if I already have some purple mana leveled, can be a good addition though… :muscle: :+1:

I will keep an eye the review about Onyx and also will bring him to 3.70 and try it, while waiting 2x tabard.

Thank you @Mr.Spock, do you have Onyx? I heard you get Cobalt, which is the better then Onyx with smiliar skill.

1 Like

I’m going to max Onyx but my choice is pretty easy.

Was between him, Zulag or dupes. I don’t have some top darks (KH, Bera, Ursena or Alfrike) that would have made the decision more difficult.

And agree, the ninjas seem like fast charge twice SS.

I maxed and tested Cobalt for pvp, NT, 14* and this past war. Was using lvl29 to try to get 3x tile shaved but in practice, you can’t afford to wait other than on a dream board.

I asked about Onyx, for the first charge, he may be comparable to Malosi. Granted different SS but if anyone can test vs Guin or Tell tanks, curious to see what happens.

Vs Guin all allies and opponents are affected the same way cept for nothing to Guin of would she still get healed?

1 Like

What’s the total attack comparison on three between them?

One of my war teams was GP, Hel+20, Seshat+14 and 2 off color. Troops and emblems had them all fire at same time 9 tiles.

Maybe Seshat Clarissa Onyx as another dark team?

Taking some leftover 5* to 3/70 just in case. The ones that I can think of some use later.

Richard. I think he’s a good stricker for maps. I deffo needed someone like him but I’m waiting a bit, those telescopes are stingy. He’s 3/70 already.

Zocc. Leveled him up to 3/70 too just because of his Element Link but didn’t gave him tonics yet. I actually did a second lianna over him.

Isarnia. That def down will be handy for wars, titans and tournaments. Besides I don’t plan telescoping her right away.

2nd Marjana. Just because I hadn’t anywhere better to put my Fire feeders on, honestly.

My schedule after setting those 3/70 are 2nd Kvasir, 2nd Bjorn, 2nd Nordri because obvious. Not rushing tho.

2 Likes

Here is some of other heroes…

No Heroes Hit Base Skill Damage
1 Lepus Hit-3 3,206
2 Thorne Hit-3 3,062
3 Seshat Hit-1 3,040
4 Richard Hit-3 2,673
5 Cobal - Charge 2 (10 tiles) Hit-3 2,603
6 Onyx - Charge 2 (10 tiles) Hit-3 2,489
7 Frida Hit-3 2,126
8 Norns Hit-3 2,041
9 Panther Hit-3 1,651

Great idea :muscle: :+1:

Almost two months, so maybe time to update, especially with new Valhalla pulls today.

• Purple - brought Quintus to 3^70. Took a detour to do Prisca + costume to see if Zulag showed up in Valhalla pulls - which she did! Prisca is at 3^50 (6/8) and costume at 2^1 (3/8). Will probably finish her, then I have decisions - finish Quintus (7 tabards), start Zulag, start An-Windr (new today), start Stonecleave (holdover), start Fura (new today), start Obakan :laughing: . Easy to get overwhelmed. Thinking Prisca costume, An-Windr, and then probably start Zulag.
  • Yellow - As I did not land Gullinbursti or Mist in Valhalla today, I will probably proceed to give Joon the darts in the next few days. Only hesitation is the possibility of drawing Leo’s costume when it releases. Still, that’s a long-shot, so I’ll probably take the bird in the hand and finish Joon plus emblems.
  • Blue - finished Magni, Raff is nearing 3^70. Don’t have the scopes, so I’ll probably max Jarvur, since it’s quick, even though I don’t know what to do with him. If nothing else to work on by then, take my second Kiril (3^60) to max + costume.
  • Green - just a few XP from maxing Lianna. Will start Almur (new today) immediately to improve my pathetic performance on blue titans. Plus, I have a pile of sorcerer emblems for him.
  • Red - will finish second Boldtusk in a day or two. Would have started working on his costume, but got Shadereave today, so I’ll probably go there next.

Next plans to draw are Guardians (~13 coin pulls), Christmas (hopefully ~20 EHT pulls), and costumes (whenever new costumes release; ~18 key pulls plus some gem pulls). Don’t expect much deviation from the plan until these.

2 Likes

Was slowly working on Sapphire but got Gefjon so I’ve switched to her. With the heroes & food I had hoarded I got her up to 3/27 in 15 minutes.

I’ve switched from 16 days of hero training in TC11 x3 to 2 days at TC2 x3. Hoping to have her levelled completely but end of weekend the latest but we’ll see.

1 Like

I can’t remember the last time I posted on this thread.

Until very recently I was working on Chao, Bjorn, Grimm, Wilbur, and Lianna.

However, after my less than impressive performance in the last event, I decided to work on event teams.

Finished Bjorn, finished Wilbur and I am currently all feeding Guardian Falcon.

Next up is Renfeld+C to see if I can get him leveled before November’s event.

After that I will likely switch back to Grimm, Chao, Lianna, Rigard 2, and Nashgar? and on-color feed.

1 Like

Frigg - my alternatives where kadilen costume and heimdall. I already have telluria and alberich so tank and resser spots are taken. Imo frigg is the best option.

Cobalt - alternatives where Thorne and isarnia… Easy choice here.

Bera - this is where it gets tough… I could level cSartana or Onyx and wouldn’t be wrong either.
The rest of my purple team is cRigard, cTibs, domitia, clarissa, Alfrike, ursena.
I might level bera onyx and sartana to 70 and change my mind but for now bera has the edge since she can be useful in this minion meta.

2 Likes

Started levelling up Gobbler. A bit because undead minion war, a bit because his buff made him usable, but mainly because I don’t manage my TC2 very well and it often stops. In order to get the production line going again I need to decide which of my C team will get a bost - my summoning has been terrible in the last 3 months.

Thankfully that madness only lasted half a day as Gefjon decided to make an appearance and now has exclusive feeding rights.

2 Likes

It’s been months since I’ve updated here, maxed all the heroes I was working on and now have some new projects🙂:

Gefjon and Fenrir, both extremely lucky pulls from this Valhalla (40-45 pulls for both), hoping to have them done in the next few days but not sure if either will be ready for next war. Wilbur and Proteus I was working on before those two showed up, once I have finished them it won’t take much time to bring them up to max. Sumle I also got this Valhalla, he (she?) will pair well with Wilbur and will also become a part of my new green titan team (have been having to use a purple team on green titans as I had been very unlucky with summoning good reds until now).

4 Likes

• Frigg : got her yesterday. She is my new war/raid tank.

• Alice (need one more scope). Next rare quest is frostmarch so she will be maxed soon. Vela is still in my raid/war defense.

• Gobbler for undead horde war rule.

• 2nd Wilbur, 2nd Proteus, 2nd Wu Kong for next Ninja tower event. I will probably ascend a 3rd Wu Kong.

3 Likes

I always think about this around Valhalla… which is a good months worth of work. And so interesting reading my own old posts and seeing how much my plan changed in a month (or didn’t in some cases).

New currently:

Red: So went with Lady Loki obviously. At 7/6 rings now so she will get them unless I do 1 more pull and somehow get Gefjon… then she will go to 3.70 and I decide.

Blue: Finished Jott. Do want to level Skadi but because of all the other 5*s being (or about to be) leveled decided to stick with Boril for an “Quick” option. Will max costume as well. Then Skadi… or Kiril costume if I ever get it.

Yellow: Finished Gullinbursti and getting there on Mist. After I got extremely lucky during the costumes and got Vivica Costume. I already have her maxed so her costume is next. It will be nice to have a 2nd 5* that lowers defense for war (Athena can’t be on all 6 teams).

Purple: Fura is done. Yesterday I added Clarissa to my team and was ready to give her the Tabards. Had already done my 4 Valhalla summons I had tokens for but finished a few levels to have enough for a 5th. Got the Bura I was chasing last month. Instantly started her. She will get the Tabards and Clarissa will have to wait yet again.

Green: Almur is almost done. After that that back to Lianna costume.

3 Likes

Working on:
Purple - finishing up Sabina and then doing C Tib
Yellow - finishing up Agnes, and then Mist
Blue - Magni
Green - finishing up Buddy finally
Red - dupe C Boldtusk

1 Like

… AAAAAAAAAAANNND another month!

Decided to hold off on ascending any more 5s, as I have a good 5 bench, some great 4*s to fill in the gaps, and am saving EHTs and gems for summons (plus my summons luck has been terrible since pulling Malosi).

So…

Purple: Fura, just pulled her. Looking forward to having another direct-damaging 4* Purple besides Tibs, so I don’t always have to rely on tile damage or Proteus DoT. Paused 2nd Sartana’s costume, as I can only get 2nd Sarty to 3rd ascension anyway.

Yellow: Agnes, also just pulled her. She seems well-designed (high attack, Rogue talent, possible Ranger-type effect with her special…) Paused Justice, who will only also get to 3rd ascension anyway.

Blue: I never thought I would do this, but… 3rd Sonya. For a while there I resolved to only keep dupes, never trips. But I have Sonya’s costume, and the dispel/cleanse flexibility is great for wars.

Green: By-Ulf, also just pulled him. Yes, I was hoping to get Gejfon, but ah well. By-Ulf will be great in the 3* arena, methinks. Too bad he won’t be ready for the upcoming 3* No-Red Buff Booster tourney. Paused 2nd Kashhrek - also never thought I would keep two, but then again I have his costume AND he served me well in Ninja Tower with his boosted health. Also paused a 2nd Jack O’Hare, I do love my first Jack but I don’t see myself using a 2nd… but hey, he’s a hard-to-get hero.

Red: 2nd Hawkmoon and costume. Why not, with the lack of 3* healers, she will come in handy for ToL and Ninja Tower.

3 Likes

Update:

I have finished Clarissa and leveled normal rigard to 4.1
Now i will level the costume up to 4.70

Green
I have stopped 2nd caedmon for Francine who is going right up to 4.80

The others are close to 3.70, there i will stop them until i decide which one ascend.

5 Likes

It has been a really long time since I updated this thread! A lot has happened - Telluria/Vela got nerfed again, new heros have been released (Bera, Frigg, Cobalt, Onyx, Garnet, Zulag, Etc.), new war rules (equalizer), new events (Ninja Tower) and cost to emblem heros reduced (food/iron less). Plus, there has been 8+ tournaments since my last update which at times has forced me to “power-level” a hero or two to have the defensive team I wanted for the tournament (3* tournaments).

With all that said, the following heros have been maxed:

3* heros - Grevle2, Nordi2, Rudolph, Bauchan, Brienne, Mnesseus, Namahage, and Bane2
4* heros - Kelile, Triton, Li Xiu
5* heros - Evelyn, Finley, Marjana, Killhare

My updated project list is

• Yellow 5* - White Rabbit (instead of Vivica/cVivica) 4* - Gretel (instead of Gullinbursti)
  • Green 5* - Frigg 4* - Peters
  • Blue 5* - Athena, 4* - Jott
  • Red 5* - Lady Loki 4* - Guardian Falcon2
  • Purple 5* - Seshat , 4* - Fura

Just as I maxed emblemed Telluria+20, she got nerfed (again!). :exploding_head: She is still serviceable, but no where near as threatening and punishing as she was. With that said, I’m looking for my next tank. Frigg is high on my list. Alfrike is also up there. I’ll get Frigg leveled and I’ll start testing her at tank to see how she holds cups.

Some additional roster improvements, several heros have been updated with emblems - Finley+15, Killhare+8, GM+9, Kunchen+6, Wilbur+20. Saving my Rogue emblems for Frigg and my Sorcerer emblems for LOTL.

I have been really lucky to pick up Francine, Vanda, Bera, Frigg, Zulag, Lady Loki, White Rabbit, QOH, The Hatter, Marie-Terese and Lady Locke. Many of these will get leveled and make my war, raid and tournament teams. I didn’t pull during the first Ninja portal. Hope to pull Guardian Gazelle or Guardian Panther during the Guardian of Teltoc event!

Good luck and good gaming all! Keep improving! :wink:

2 Likes

Updates,…

Red

Shale is at 3.60, and I’m not insterest to him anyway, get Gefjon from valhalla, so start leveling her.
Next target maybe Shale.
5* at 3.70: Noor and Elena
5* at 1.1: 2nd Noor
Material: 4x Rings

Blue

Still leveling Snow White and will continue to ascend her.
Next target Glenda and Frank.
5* heroes at 3.70: none
5* heroes at 1.1: Glenda, Thorne and 2nd Magni
Material: 10x Scopes

Green

Skittleskull-C maxed, Belith-C maxed, Lianna now is 4.68 so only 2* and up feeder goes to her, and now leveling 2nd Buddy.
Next target Carver.
5* heroes at 3.70: 2nd Telluria, 2nd Kingston.
5* heroes at 1.1: Margaret, Atomos, Kadilen, Zocc
Material: 5x Tonics

Yellow

3rd Jackal is maxed, now leveling 2nd Gullinbursti.
Next target is 3rd Gullinbursti or maybe 3rd Mist.
5* heroes at 3.70: Onatel, Neith
5* heroes at 1.1: Sir Roostley, Bai Yeong, 2nd Poseidon, 2nd Joon, Justice.
Material: 2x Darts

Purple

Tiburtus-C is maxed, now leveling Onyx. While waiting tabard, I’m start thinking to ascend Onyx over Sartana-C.
Next target Jack.
5* heroes at 3.70: Clarissa, Sartana-C
5* heroes at 1.1: Obakan, 2nd Ursena, Domitia
Material: 5x Tabard

4 Likes

Two week update:

Purple: Wow. I’ve progressed really slowly since changing my method, but that’s not really a big deal, just surprising. Still working on An-Windr because he’s only eating purple 1*. Dom/cDom on deck.

Yellow: Same thing with yellow, as I’m still feeding Arman only 1* yellows. My original plan was Agnes next then Leo, but considering how slowly these are going since changing my feeding plan, I’ll have to see who is up at the same time and may shift plans.

Blue: Finished Jarvur. cKiril getting there. Only getting blue 1* food, but it goes further on a costume. Mireweave next. Blue 4* are getting outnumbered by other colors, so need to add some variety there.

Green: This is where all my progress has been. Hansel2 got all 2* and all greens, and finished quickly. I pulled Almur at the last Valhalla, so he jumped costumes of S1 heroes to the top of the queue. He’s closing in on max and should be there before next update. After Almur will be cCaedmon (original maxed).

Red: Finished Gormek. Sudri getting close. I have 4 blades now, but still not enough rings. I pulled Sumle at Valhalla, so he’s up next and will get the blades.

Down to only 2 compasses, and only the 4 blades, but I’m swimming in capes. Could use some compass deals during seasonal that aren’t on an expensive deal…

3 Likes

And another 17 days…

Dark: 2nd proteus for war/tavern. Next 2nd rigard? Or 2nd tibertus? Boomer? Or start on Quintus or Obakan?
Yellow: Leo from 4/16 to 4/53. He gets 2* and higher heroes, 1* go to vivica. Finishing Leo will take a few more weeks, then I’ll continue with vivica and costume.
Blue: with 2nd kiril and costume done, working on 2nd sonya. When she hits 4/something, I’ll start leveling her costume with 1*. Then 2nd grimm? Or start on Thorne… Maybe.
Green: skittleskull is finished, now working on her costume. Then either carver costume or I’ll skip him and start with caedmon and costume. Then maybe finally do kashrek and costume. (He sits at 3/60 and I rarely use him). Or I start with Lianna who rolled out of TC20 some time ago.
Red: azars costume needs more feeders to get her special to 8/8 then to level to 3/50 :rofl:. She finished leveling with 3/8 and everytime I don’t hit 100% I waste the feeders… Next: elena to 3/70? Gormek (but dont miss him). 2nd boldtusk to 4/70? (Use him frequently at 3/60 in a later warteam) or 2nd Wilbur?

Material I have plenty:

4 Likes