Which heroes are you working on?(why?)

I used to dislike Goat but now he’s a staple on my anti Tell team (and there’s no shortage of those out there). He’s also usable at 3.70 since he has relatively sturdy stats and mostly for support to get extra mana. Highly recommend!

Here’s a link to a video of my raid with him at 3.70 if that’s more convincing :wink:

Let’s see soon, didn’t really try him so far… In theory, he should be good will Wilbur, he can hit very hard and those misses should not be a major problem. What I see is that he is little squishy for a slow hero, so not sure if I can use him in PvP outside some some tourneys. :man_shrugging:t2:

Good to see you :slight_smile:

20hellos

2 Likes

I just maxed a rainbow 4* of Boril-Skittle-Tiburtus-Shadereave-HuTao. Now finishing 3 costumes. I do not rate any of these highly except Tiburtus (i already have one with costume at +20), raising them only for VF 4* tournaments.

Plus I got a 6th telescope so Richard got the go, first maxing the costume as it is quicker (and no emblems anyway now for him), then the original.

4 Likes

Parked Alice at 3/70 until I get the last scope, now I power level Bera on backpacks from Atlantis (power leveling in my case means a week instead of two to level a 5 star :D)

1 Like

Wow. Two weeks already! I didn’t think it had been so long!

Purple: CBalth done, Cyprian 3/60>max done, now CTibs in progress. An-Windr on deck, then Dom/CDom, which will take me a LONG time.
Yellow: Gullin done (I LOVE him) and Mist in progress. Arman and Agnes next.
Blue: Isarnia is getting to the slow home stretch. She gets all blue +2* green while I level her neighbor Grevle with only 1* green. I’ve only recently started this, as I maxed Lianna the same way, but giving the 2* purple to her and only 1* purple to CBalth. Got the idea from reading other’s strategies in this very thread and it worked nicely for me. Thanks for the good idea whoever posted it. :slight_smile: Jarvur and CKiril on deck in blue.
Green: Liana done (+8 so far, with more later when they are cheaper)! Grevle now (only getting 1* green as I mentioned). CBerden and then Hansel#2.
Red: Lady Loki done (+1)! :slight_smile: Now I finally have a 5* rainbow! :slight_smile: I was going to take Gormek from 3/60>max, but I have NO BLADES and only 2 rings. So for now, I’m taking Grazul to 2/60 with Shadereave up after her, then Sudri.

3 Likes

yellow:
recently i finally got my last darts for Sif. She is around 4.35 now…

green:
almur. finally got him last valhalla, along with three 5* heroes in about 20 pulls. He is on his last ascension and when he is maxed Heimdall will be next. Still two tonics missing… and cKad and Zocc waiting as well.

red:
Tyr, who I also pulled last valhalla. He is on third ascension currently and I have all mats to max him. Last HA10 gave me Elena. Not sure if will directly to start to work on her. after Tyr…

blue:
Raff on 3.70 and all the mats in my inventory. But still waiting until the one of my other 5* projects is finished.

purple:
Using purple feeders mostly off colour atm. but working a little bit on cRenfeld and second Panther. When Panther is maxed, probably Sartana will be next.

2 Likes
  • Green - Melendor’s costume, just did final ascension for regular and costume this morning - I didn’t get regular Melendor for a long time and after getting his costume, I finally starting leveling him. It will be really nice to use a hero to dispel without dealing out damage which can be reflected. When I max the costume at least, I will switch to Almur.
  • Yellow - Guardian Jackal (just starting out as I just got him this past Teltoc event) - leveling to get that sweet holy defense down. After I get him leveled, I will likely switch to Mist.
  • Red - Guardian Falcon (almost maxed now) - sweet fire defense down. Will level up Anzogh when I get him maxed.
  • Blue - Vodnik - almost maxed - I already have Valen maxed, but wanted another blue sniper for my 3* team. Aegir will be my next blue hero to level up.
  • Purple - Fura - not really sure about her, but I only have one 5* dark, so my 4* dark heroes get a lot of attention. I’ve pondered switching to Sabina or Gafar, but can’t really make up my mind, so staying with Fura for now. I also have Stonecleave and Boomer, but really have no desire to level up Boomer. I’m hopeful that I get Zulag or some other 5* dark this month to work on next.
2 Likes

I had a from left field change to my next Green…I was set on Heimdall but out of the blue (blue green??) came Guardian Chameleon.

I was determined to work him out as I got him on day 1…literally 1st pull on his day of release. So I’ve been reading a lot of the thread to get an idea how he works and boy…does he! So he’s sat now awaiting 1 tonic.

And today my next yellow changed too. After Malosi 2 was pushed back by Joon I was adamant he was next…but I’m getting to the stage of S3 hard where I think a bit of riposte will be useful and I’d not really paid attention to Sif when I got her a couple of months ago (in a 10 pull fishing for Almur…you don’t want to sound like a spoilt brat but…I really really wanted Almur :joy:). Been slowly ascending her and testing her and like Chameleon I’m seeing a lot of play on her where I didn’t before.

Blue is a mystery…I’m tempted by Raffaele still but may hold off to see what floats my way in the future.

Purple changed too from Kageburado to Costume Sartana.

Red I’m almost about to give up on :laughing: I’m even tempted by Khagan post buff. Seen him do some crazy damage on events…it’s intriguing

1 Like

I have Chameleon maxed and like him. But I would still prefer Heimdall, I think. Chameleon is fun but there are better green support heroes. Without emblems I feel, Chameleon dies too quick.

[quote=“Cheds, post:330, topic:192173”]
(in a 10 pull fishing for Almur…you don’t want to sound like a spoilt brat but…I really really wanted Almur :joy:).
[/quote] I know exactly what you mean. For months I’ve been pulling for him and last month I finally got him…

2 Likes

[quote=“diesdas, post:331, topic:192173, full:true”]

I have Chameleon maxed and like him. But I would still prefer Heimdall, I think. Chameleon is fun but there are better green support heroes. Without emblems I feel, Chameleon dies too quick.

He’s a little fragile but I’ve been using him at 3-70 and raiding heavy in diamond with him. He tends to survive to fire and then it’s nuclear rain. Every tile is a bomb…so impressed with it

3 Likes

I finished Khiona and now I’m working on mist

1 Like

Yeah, he is definately underrated on offense I think. Not a great stand alone, but with the right team built around him, he can really shine.

1 Like

Folks may want to rethink some of their leveling plans! The hero rebalancing coming out tomorrow significantly changes the stats of some 5*, 4* and 3* heros that you currently have on the bench! Take a look. I know I’m rethinking some of my leveling plans!

Hero Balance Changes

• Telluria: Direct damage decreased from 130% to 90%. Health regeneration decreased from 306 HP to 274 HP. Inherited HP for the minions reduced from 13% to 9%.
  • Vela: Attack status ailment to all enemies decreased from -34% to -24%.
  • Heimdall: Defense increased from 836 to 844. Health increased from 1402 to 1417.
  • Alfrike: Defense increased from 830 to 844.
  • Freya: Attack increased from 766 to 776.
  • Sif: Health increased from 1306 to 1339.
  • Tyr: Attack increased from 760 to 772.
  • Jott: Health increased from 1117 to 1126. Attack increased from 716 to 720. Defense increased from 603 to 607.
  • Grevle: Health increased from 613 to 623. Attack increased from 398 to 403. Defense increased from 608 to 613.
  • Nordri: Health increased from 808 to 818. Attack increased from 483 to 488. Defense increased from 401 to 406.
  • Mireweave: Health increased from 1166 to 1175. Attack increased from 692 to 697. Defense increased from 592 to 597.
  • Mist: Health increased from 1187 to 1196. Attack increased from 682 to 686. Defense increased from 599 to 603.
  • Brynhild: Health increased from 1175 to 1183. Attack increased from 680 to 684. Defense increased from 605 to 609.
  • Agnes: Health increased from 481 to 491. Attack increased from 550 to 556. Defense increased from 481 to 486.
  • Gullinbursti: Health increased from 1387 to 1396. Attack increased from 603 to 607. Defense increased from 603 to 607.
  • An-Windr: Health increased from 782 to 792. Attack increased from 418 to 424. Defense increased from 498 to 504.
  • Fura: Health increased from 1075 to 1083. Attack increased from 703 to 707. Defense increased from 624 to 629.
  • Björn: Health increased from 816 to 827. Attack increased from 453 to 458. Defense increased from 431 to 436.
  • Kvasir: Health increased from 905 to 915. Attack increased from 424 to 429. Defense increased from 418 to 424.
  • Sumle: Health increased from 1068 to 1077. Attack increased from 711 to 716. Defense increased from 624 to 629.
  • By-Ulf: Health increased from 855 to 865. Attack increased from 431 to 436. Defense increased from 441 to 446.
  • Almur: Direct damage increased from 120% to 150% Health increased from 1253 to 1262. Attack increased from 622 to 626. Defense increased from 643 to 648.
  • Ei-Dunn: Direct damage increased from 220% to 240% Health increased from 841 to 851. Attack increased from 417 to 422. Defense increased from 476 to 481.
  • Jarvur: Direct damage increased from 265% to 285%. Health increased from 764 to 775. Attack increased from 495 to 500. Defense increased from 417 to 422.
  • Shadereave: Inherited health for Draugrs increased from 70% to 100%. Health increased from 1349 to 1357. Attack increased from 590 to 595. Defense increased from 631 to 635.
  • Stonecleave: Direct damage dealt while in Dire Ghost form increased from 150% to 175%. Health increased from 1047 to 1056. Attack increased from 722 to 726. Defense increased from 618 to 622.
  • Sudri: Direct damage increased from 100% to 120%. Maximum direct damage increased from 340% to 360% Health increased from 764 to 775. Attack increased from 434 to 439. Defense increased from 479 to 484.
  • Ratatoskr: Health recovered increased from 42% to 44%.
  • Lady Loki: Direct damage increased from 150% to 170%. Maximum additional damage increased from 278% to 298%.
  • Baldur: Direct damage increased from 150% to 165%. Direct damage done each turn increased from 150% to 165%.
  • Fenrir: Direct damage increased from 300% to 320%. Direct damage when the target has less than 50% health remaining increased from 600% to 640%.
  • Norns: The duration of element weakness status ailment increased from 4 turns to 5 turns.
  • Victor: Direct damage increased from 196% to 211%.
1 Like

Almur - will be a nice addition to my green collection and can improve my overall green teams against blue tank alliances
Mist - One of the best yellow 4, amazing hero overall spared tons of emblems for him
Cosume Borill - Additional bonus is always welcomed and dude is a beast on 4 tournaments
Jabber - Just get to final ascension steps and will wait 6th Tabard. Till than will continue with Merlinl…

3 Likes

So Blue and Green are still the same since I last posted. Once get Richard next ascension will move to his costume and come back to the original when I am ready to emblem. LotL is still the same as well.

Mist is almost done now and will move onto Jackal after her.

Seshat came to me last ToL and have just finished Sartana’s costume so next up is Seshat. Have mats to fully ascend then will have the enjoyable ask of deciding between the 2 for my defence wing opposite Poseidon.

Had planned Sumle to be next red but with the buff to Baldur maybe I should have gone with him. 165%dmg per turn is not to be sniffed at.

3 Likes
  • 2nd Marjana, cause i lack snipers
  • Marie-Therese, synergises with Locke and is a solid 5* Healer
  • Lady Locke, Cleanse and high DoT+Tiledamage
2 Likes

I finished Chao, Grazul and i almost finish Brynhild.
C.rigard only feed him with 1* feeders because costumes are easier to level.

So my project now looks like this

I have stopped second Sonya at 3.60. Otherwise i wont be able to ascend Skadi. I need 5 warm capes(sonya + costume) and 4 warm capes more to Skadi. I only have 7.

Dark

Clarissa. I already got the tabard i needed so Clarissa is going to 80.

Bai Yeong is going right to 4.80 too. I have other yellow choices , some of them very good as SIF. However the panda has convinced me being very fast and blinding those dangerous AOE hitters.

Mats: 9 darts. Hopefully i will soon gather the ramainings darts for another yellow.

Red

Ei-Dunn

I dont have red projects 4☆ and from the 5☆ i have i lack rings. Probably after i finish her i will level Mitsuko to 3.70.

Green

Im close to finish Brynhild. I have lots of green mats but i dont have any green 5☆ so i will finish Caedmon costume and next i will do another caedmon

2 Likes

Update,… about 2 weeks… (12 days).

IMAGE 2020-10-06 03:33:56

Red

2nd Wilbur is now at 3.60, and continue ascending 2nd scarlett (she is maxed now), so currently red leveling project is Sudri, after he is maxed maybe next target is either ascend 2nd Wilbur or 2nd Kelile, let see.
5* at 3.70: Noor and Elena
5* at 1.1: 2nd Noor
Material: 3x Rings

Blue

Karil is on hold, now leveling Jott (already get from Valhalla last month finally), after Jott maxed, next target maybe either Capt Diamonds or 2nd Triton.
5* heroes at 3.70: none
5* heroes at 1.1: Thorne and 2nd Magni
Material: 7x Scopes

Green

Berden costume is maxed, now continue leveling Lianna to 3.70, still not sure who to ascend. For now I think I will stop Lianna at 3.70, and then decide later on either 2nd Kingston or others.
OK, after Lianna at 3.70, maybe next target is Skittleskull-C, currently Skittleskull is at 4.42 (all 2* feeder are focused on her).
5* heroes at 3.70: 2nd Telluria, 2nd Kingston.
5* heroes at 1.x: Lianna, Margaret, Atomos, Kadilen, Zocc
Material: 10x Tonics

Yellow

Malosi is maxxed, and 2nd Mist is also maxxed, so now leveling 3rd Jackal, after this, next target is 2nd Gullinbursti.
5* heroes at 3.70: Onatel, Neith
5* heroes at 1.x: Sir Roostley, Bai Yeong, 2nd Poseidon, 2nd Joon.
Material: 0x Darts

Purple

2nd Tibs is on hold now, Tibs-R is already ascended and stop at 4.1, and I plan only continue his costume, and now I think I switch priority Sartana-C 1st while waiting 2x more tabard, currently Sartana-R is 3.70. After Sartana-C is 3.70 I will continue Tibs-C.
5* heroes at 3.70: Clarissa, Sartana
5* heroes at 1.x: Obakan, Quintus, 2nd Ursena
Material: 4x Tabard

4 Likes

UPDATE:

Currently working on:

RED: Noor
BLUE: Jott
GREEN: Costumed Belith (just because… not enough shields to bother with 4* and above)
PURPLE: Domitia
YELLOW: Joon

2 Likes