Which heroes are you working on?(why?)

I can take Magni to max, send him my way please!
I only have slow blue 5* lol

1 Like

Hmm wow big ask :rofl: but Iā€™ll trade him for a costume rigard and a costume caed :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Heā€™s my only fast one too :laughing:

1 Like

Baldur because of his recent buff.

Hu Tao because heā€™s a solid yellow option which Iā€™m very light on.

Heimdall because well heā€™s Heimdall.

Tibertus because I got his costume and Iā€™m looking forward to bringing him to yellow titans with Ursena.

Triton because I have Gad, Proteus and Ursena. Just completing the family members I have so far.

3 Likes

Itā€™s a deal!!

(I only have 6 rigard but can spare one for magni lol)

Working on 2nd GM (now at 4/31), 2nd Ariel (now at 3/62), 2nd Clarissa (now at 3/46), 2nd Joon (now at 3/49 and will get him to 4/1 before working on his costume), Sumle (now at 4/30), 3rd Rigard (now at 3/45 and will get him to 4/1 before working on his costume), 2nd Sonya (now at 3/32 and will get her to 4/1 before working on her costume), 2nd Caedmon (now at 2/20 and will get him to 4/1 before working on his costume), and Gullinbursti (now at 1/39 and will max 2 or 3 copies of him before even ascending my Vivica unless I get her costume). All epic heroes are being fed with same-colored 1* feeder while the legendaries are being fed with 2* and higher feeder heroes of the same color.

3 Likes

Fire:

• Baldur (3/20), my first choice but I have no mystic rings to ascend him to 4ā€¦ :frowning:
  • C. Elena (C. 3/25) just to max her at the top and use her on my fire team

Dark:

• Freya (3/55) for my defence team
  • Rigard 2 (1/1) just arrived
  • Aeron (4/7) just to use him as a shield but Iā€™m not sure about him

Nature:

• Zocc (4/38) to try to create a mana team with Baldur, Leonidas and Aeron
  • Horghall (3/37) to upgrade the nature team

Ice:

• Richard 2 (2/55) is a solid hero

Holy:

• Vivica 2 (3/15) 'till a new healer 5* will come :smiley:

Then I have at 1/1 Azlar and 2 Khagan waiting for some best 5*

1 Like

Elkanen because the summons gate will not deliver me anything. At this point they should be ashamed of themselves.

1 Like

Zocc, because heā€™s the sole unique 5* I havenā€™t levelled yet, and I have 18 tonics.

Wilbur, because heā€™s a staple - arguably one of the best overall red 4*s.

Nordri, because heā€™s currently my only elemental defense debuff source, and Iā€™ll actually have to use him on titans.

2 Likes

Almost two weeks later:
Purple: Jabbar done. Bjorn started. Balthazar costume next, then An-Windr. Cyprian from 3/60 > max if I get that far before I check in again.
Yellow: Woolerton done. Skipped Arman and started Gullinbursti. Arman next.
Blue: Finished Gunnar costume. Started Isarnia, who still has a long way to go. Jarvur on deck, then Kiril costume.
Green: A lot of progress on Lianna. Sheā€™s got her shields and is on the way to needing tonics. Probably still working on her 2 weeks from now, but Grevle on deck after, which is exciting for a 3*.
Red: Finished BT#2 costume and taking the main hero to 4/70 now. Gormek from 3/60 > max after.

3 Likes

My second Sumle is the only hero Iā€™m leveling right now. Iā€™m using him to sop up any heroes I get when I farm.

Currently, I am stockpiling feeders for potential heroes I do get. My TC2 has 525 heroes, and both of my TC11s have over 125 heroes each.

I have 21 EHTs currently, but waiting to see if I get the HOTM via other avenues. Will use my EHTs if I donā€™t get the HOTM, or other good heroes, before the end of the month.

1 Like

Iā€™m finishing Noor, after that it will probably be Vivica/Norns (havenā€™t decided yet) and Grimble. Yeah, I donā€™t exactly have any ā€œmust-havesā€ now except for LotL but I will start working on her when I will get all tonics.

1 Like

Gobbler.
No other green options.
All natural legends @70.
Only 3 tonics right now.

Also no holy option. Several legends stuck @70. All holy feeders will go to Sartanas costume momentarily.

Noor & Jott are the others.

3 Likes

Thanks for those cheerful topics :slight_smile:

Iā€™m working on my second Costume Lianna because I just loved using two liannas in raids. With Ariel, I can load them a lot fast and take anybody down with 2 consecutive hits.

Stoped thinking in emblems for a while. I plan getting Sartana and Vela up to 19 or 18.

After finishing 2nd Lia Iā€™ll decide between Zocc, Richard or Isarnia. But Iā€™ll probably wait a lot before starting. Need to max some 3*s. Iā€™m really excited for Kvasir and maxing my 4th and 5th Rudolph.

Actually now I just want some more Rigard copies. If they show up Iā€™ll stop everything in focus on them.

Do you mind if I ask u where you plan to use him? I have Gob, Sumitomo and Gadeirus at 1/1 and I feel like itā€™s a waste to keep Atlantis 4* like that but I really dont know if Iā€™m using them. Besides I have 100 of each 3* Asc. Materials and as a f2p my bench dont suffer of lack of spaceā€¦ Gob seems useful for xmas event butā€¦ you know

3 Likes

Iā€™m bringing up Fenrir, Zocc, and Azlar to 2/60. And 2nd Brynhild and 2nd Rigard to 3/60. Why 2/60 and 3/60 instead of max you ask? Well b/c the rng decided to give me 15 gloves but I have 0 compasses now :expressionless:

Guess Iā€™ll working on my costumes in the meantime.

1 Like

GM after finishing frigg

1 Like

Probably never and anywhere.
Just to get rid of green feeders.
:thinking: :rofl:

2 Likes

Finished off Grazul, Poseidon and Kingston. Now working on this bunch:

Screenshot_20200910-204017_Empires

Mist for more yellow depth and 4 star tournaments

Sartana costume to replace Domitia on defence team.

Richard (then his costume) to replace Justice as flank on my defence team.

Lady of the Lake because she is awesome and I have the mats plus nobody else competing with her for emblems.

Red Hood can only go to 3/70 but will add more depth for me.

2 Likes

Finished Elkanen. Grazul is 4/62 . Those last levels are taking so long.

Clarissa, Skadi and Sif stopped at 2.60 . Waiting to gather the mats for Clarissa and Skadi.(1 tabard and 1 telescope). Then deciding. Clarissa for sure , skadi not so sure. And sif i have darts enough but im not convinced at all.

So my current project now looks like

As im so doubtful in the 5ā˜† i prefer to work on chao because he was sitting on low levels for so long and 4 orbs wouldnt hurt me too much.

2nd Sonya because i love her versatility (dispel/cleanse)

Last Grazul levels.

3th Rigard. Hes the best healer around. So useful for war

Brynhild because is one of the best 4ā˜† green in the game and i finally could pull her last Valhalla

3 Likes

Good choice on Seshat over Clarissa. I have both, but I would take and do take Seshat almost everywhere.

After maxing a string of slow 3 stars for tournaments (Shrubbear, An-Windr and Surdri) itā€™s time to go back to big guys - next holy will be Norns over Vivica, Bai-Y and Leonidas, next blue will be Alice. And as I have 12 tabards and 27 trap tools, I have no excuse to postpone leveling Grimble (freaking Grimble) who after ten months and hundreds of $ is still my only legendary dark hero.

2 Likes