Which heroes are you working on?(why?)

Wow! It’s has been a long 4 months since I last posted my updates! A lot has change in the game with several new HOTMs along with the very powerful S4 heros! I have landed every HOTM that has come out in 2021 with Bertila, Malicna and Uraeus standing out above the rest. I finally landed a couple of Ninja 5* heros, Cobalt and Garnet, both of which I have been coveting ever since they were announced. I also pulled 3 of the new S4 5* heros, Phileas Fogg, Lepiota and Garjammal. As for 4* heros, I landed Sapphire and Shale along with all the S4 4* (and 3*) heros.

With all that said, the following heros have been leveled:

5* heros - Freya, Bera, Uraeus, Onatel, Frida, Skadi , LOTL, Francine, Vanda
4* heros - Peters, Fura, Gretel
3* heros - none

My updated project list is

• Yellow 5* Sif, - 4* - Mist2
  • Green 5* - Heimdall, 4* - Hansel
  • Blue 5* - Cobalt, 4* - Jott
  • Red 5* - Garnet, 4* - Guardian Falcon2
  • Purple 5* - Lepiota, 4* - Proteus2

I have been playing with Kunchen+20 as my tank which has kept me at 2600+ cups for quite some time now. But now that I have Garnet and Cobalt, I probably look to migrate to a Green-Red-Green middle leveraging my Frigg+20, Cobalt (and/or Finley+20), Zeline+20 and Killhare+20 (and/or Seshat+20). I’m really looking forward to playing around with my defense over the next several months as I have a lot of choices to run with!

As you may be able to derive from some of my hero options, I have spent most of my time leveling and embleming my 5* heros! My focus has been building out my different war teams. I now have 30 distinct war team, 6 different teams for each color tank that our opponent standardizes on. Right now, each team is 4000+. My target is to get each team to 4300+ so I can reliably attack 4600 to 4700+ teams with all 6 teams in any war! I’m getting there! As they say, this is a “Turtle race” not a “Rabbit race”! :wink:

My focus is still alliance wars and titans. My war teams and defense has gotten better due to my focus on improving my troop levels. Currently, all of my troops for my main and war defense are lvl 23+ Mana troops! I’m also working on my 2nd set of Mana troops to get them to lvl 11. @Guvnor post regarding troop leveling has been very helpful! Troop Comparison & Summary! – Including New Ninja Troops. My plan is to have at least one Mana troop at lvl 23+, a 2nd at lvl 11 and a 3rd at lvl 11 per color. This allows me to run a 3-2 format with at least lvl 11 mana troops for everyone of my war teams.

Well, I hope everyone is working hard on building out their rosters for whatever area of the game they want to concentrate on! Remember, it’s only a game! Continue to grow in the game and always remember to have fun! Good luck all! :wink:

3 Likes