Which heroes are you throwing your emblems at?

Sorcerer — Sabina, soon, no real competition in my roster
Druid — Melendor, I don’t think I’m leveling Ranvir (see monks) any time soon and Gadeirus is tough enough without
Fighter — Boldtusk, would only take them off for Panther or Delilah and I have neither
Rogue — Jackal, all defense and health for Titan longevity
Paladin — Falcon, all defense and health for Titan longevity
Wizard — Hel, too bad Guinevere I like offense more
Ranger — Tiburtus, switching to Gregorian or Seshat once they’re leveled
Monk — Wu Kong, switching to Tarlak once he’s leveled
Cleric — Hansel, switching to Ariel as soon as I have a 5 star green leveled to replace Hansel in the defense team
Barbarian — Gravemaker, soon, too bad Grimm

My only real problem is Ranger choice. It was easy Greg until I pulled a couple Seshats. Will probably stick with Greg though as he’s my green defender once leveled.

1 Like
Talent Level Power Level Stars Hero Color Stars Talent
7 803 ☆☆☆☆☆ Alasie blue 5 Ranger
6 798 ☆☆☆☆☆ Khiona purple 5 Rogue
6 798 ☆☆☆☆☆ Aegir blue 5 Paladin
7 800 ☆☆☆☆☆ Guinevere yellow 5 Wizard
6 798 ☆☆☆☆☆ Gravemaker red 5 Barbarian
19 739 ☆☆☆☆ Boldtusk red 4 Fighter
17 731 ☆☆☆☆ Hansel green 4 Cleric
16 718 ☆☆☆☆ Melendor green 4 Druid
14 714 ☆☆☆☆ Wu Kong yellow 4 Monk
16 719 ☆☆☆☆ Sabina purple 4 Sorcerer

2 of each color, (5) 5* and (5) 4*
Updated*

1 Like

Are people making any of these decisions based on having a rainbow defense team?

I’ve got my Druid emblems on Zim because I use her and GM as the 2 of every one of my 3/2 raid teams (except when I fight green tanks, then they make up part of the 3). I have Alby, who I use on my war defense, and I feel like I should move the emblems over to him so that I can have an emblemed rainbow team. Thoughts?

As for what I’m doing:
Barb - GM+7
Cleric - Kunchen+6
Paladin - Frida+6 (but may move over to QoH when I can get her maxed)
Ranger - Alasie+6
Fighter - Delilah+6 (probably move to Yunan once I can max him and use him as tank)
Wizard - Hel+6
Druid - Zim+6 (but may move to Alby)
Sorc - None (have Nat maxed, thinking of maxing Morgan and embleming her)
Rogue - None (have Musashi maxed, Marjana at 3/70 waiting for rings, and also thinking about Jackal)
Monk - None (have Drake and Tarlak maxed, can’t decide.

1 Like

I have mine spread out:
Wizard - this is a difficult one. I gave Kiril and Proteus some emblems to help them survive for use in war raids. Onatel was my first 5* I maxed and I started giving her enough emblems to get her a bit stronger. Now any wizard emblem goes to Hel.
Hel +2
Onatel +3
Proteus +3
Kiril +3

Cleric - I had hawkmoon with emblems until I maxed rigard and ariel. Both of them are too important in the current meta so they have a roughly equal share of emblems. Future cleric emblems go to Ariel as Rigard is now strong enough to survive long enough in Diamond.
Rigard +11
Ariel +4

Druid - Emblems to melendor to get him to a point he doesn’t get one shot in diamond then rest to Alby. He gets any future investments.
Alby +4
Melendor +6

Sorceror - Although I have many sorceror classed heroes, I use Mitsuko the most. Sabina and cat come out to play for war occasionally. Plenty of emblems for Mitsuko, but not enough food and iron!
Mitsuko +3 (enough for +8)

Fighter - I love boldtusk and have invested heavily in him although these days he is seeing less and less use. I have given my 5*s enough to be on talent grid 1.
Boldtusk +13
Delilah +1
Panther +1

Monk - This was easy for me because Wilbur comes to fight titans daily. Having the health and defense buff is helpful against these 10*+ titans
Wilbur +14

Paladin - Queen of Hearts was my first maxed Paladin and got some emblems although I use her a bit less these days. Most of my Paladin emblems currently go to Falcon although I have a maxed Frida who also would like some.
Falcon +6
Queen of Hearts +3

Ranger - Triton is my only good maxed ranger. Alasie and athena are patiently waiting for their scopes.
Triton +18 (enough for +20)

Rogue - Peters use still used a fair bit for raids and jackal is a staple for raids and titans so they have share of them.
Jackal +11
Peters +7

Barbarian - Grimm was a staple for me for a long time and got a lot of the emblems. I don’t use him much anymore outside the occasional war hit as Frida has largely replaced him for raids and I have Athena for red reflecting titans. At some point he will be stripped and all emblems given to Gravemaker.
Grimm +14
Gravemaker +1

2 Likes

3*
(Paladin) Gunnar +18, he is my only emblemed 3*, used solely as a tank for 3* tournaments.

4*
(Rogue) Guardian Jackal +19

5*
(Barbarian) Gravemaker +7
(Monk) Tarlak +7
(Ranger) Athena +7
(Wizard) Hel +7
(Druid) Alberich +7
(Cleric) Ariel +7
(Sorcerer) Ursena +7
(Fighter) Emblems not yet assigned. Most likely candidates are either my next yellow project, Poseidon, because I dont have any other emblemed 5* yellows, or upcoming october HoTM, Kingston.
(Paladin) Emblems will go to Frida once she is ready (very soon).
(Rogue) My next emblems will likely go to Alice, after being done with Jackal.

1 Like

Vivica - Cleric
Drake - Monk
Sartana - Wizard
Zim - Druid
Magni - Fighter
Marjana - Rogue
Lianna to get my Rangers when she’s maxed.

Obakan - I may ignore his pleas for barb tokens for the time being.

I think atm Drake is the only one sort of locked in unless I fluke a HOTM pull. Rest can be reset.

1 Like

Sorcerer — Mitsuko+6
Druid — Zim+6
Fighter — Magni+7
Rogue — Jackal+14, Margaret+1
Paladin — Ares+5, Frida+1
Wizard — Hel+7
Ranger — Lianna+6, Alasie+1
Monk — Drake+6
Cleric — Rigard+18, Hansel+4
Barbarian — Kage+8

2 Likes

Update:

Barbarian: Azlar +7, almost at +8
(Kageburado is in da house, will dispel Azlar and become +8)

Cleric: Ariel +6 (already have the emblems for +7)

Druid: Melendor +12 (already have the emblems for +17)
(Melia +6; Belith +2)

Fighter: Boldtusk +11 (already have the emblems for +16)
(Rudolph +2; Gato +2)

Monk: Wilbur +11 (Bane +3)
(Rana was pulled, will eat the emblems; have 70 more available)

Paladin: Falcon +11 (already have the emblems for +16)

Ranger: Evelyn +6 (already have the emblems for +7)

Rogue: Scarlett +18 (with more 72 emblems, probably to Jackal)

Sorcerer: no 5 or 4-stars (Sabina will receive them); Chochin +7 (276 emblems are waiting Sabina).
(MITSUKO IS HERE NOW!)

Wizard: Guinevere +6 and Hel +1 (Sartana will receive +1 soon).