Which hero would you give the silk gloves to Help needed

All my 4* heroes need gloves, also my one 5* Ive been waiting forever for gloves, not a pair in sight. Now my preference is for Khiona but I also like Hansel, so which one do you think?
Thanks

I would honestly say Kiril would be you best bet currently.

You have Caedmon maxed for green so can wait a bit on Hansel.

How far can you take Khiona?

2 Likes

I also vote for kiril :wink: great att/def buffer and healer

1 Like

I understand that about Kiril but I already have 3 healers, and a fourth one with Rigard twice but no purple attackers, so didn’t really think of levelling Kiril yet. Gloves are so scarce for me not had any for ages so want to pick the most useful hero for my team.
Thanks

These are my ascension items

If it were me I’d max out Wu

2 Likes

Another vote for max Wu right here

2 Likes

Wu for sure. Will be a game changer for you

1 Like

I vote Wu as well! It will be long time before, you can ascend that Khiona and usually 4* heroes have better stats fully leveled than 5* at 70/3. Wu is awesome on titans.

2 Likes

Another one for Wu Kong

2 Likes

Have you used all these heroes for titans, raids/wars, events, and quests? Which hero’s special do you constantly wish you had? Who dies too often and needs to be leveled up so they can survive? Who do you really like to use and need another color of (for example i leveled tiburtus because i love grim, but can’t use him for blue reflect events or blue refect titans)?

Before leveling wu i would try him out. I hadn’t tested him enough before following the advice from fellow players and i used him a total of twelve times before giving up. You may love him, but you may also hate him. Either way I’d test him before using your hard-to-get gloves on him.

I agree with all the previous Wu suggestions. Simply because he will help you score better in Titans and allow you to gain even more needed ascension mats.

1 Like

Out of the two options: Hansel. But out of all of your heroes, my vote would be for Wu. Super helpful for events, quests and titans, and they all have the potential to give you more gloves!

1 Like

Thanks everyone you’ve given me lots to think about

KIRIL!!! :stuck_out_tongue:

then Wu then Hansel

1 Like