Which hero should you upgrade first?

In my honest opinion the next 3* that I would max would be Rudolph. And the next 4* would be Wu Kong. Good luck

what other thread? if you said for what i opened the other day its other person

And definitely focus on finishing the ones you’ve started and not jumping around so much.

You’ve got some solid 4*s that you’ll want maxed eventually (Kiril, rigard, Sonya, Grimm, tibs, Buddy) but since you’re short on mats, I’d focus on some threes. They won’t be part of your defense for long, but still useable in raid tournaments and the rare events. Balt, Melia, gato, Rudolph…

Agree that Wu needs to get maxed.

1 Like

Like others have said, given your lack of mats, I’d focus on your 3* heroes for now. I’d do:

Isshtak - Just to have a rainbow defense
Rudolph
Melia
Balthazar
Gato

3 Likes

Hello,

I’m now able to able to level some 4 star heros. What level would you max out first? Wu kong, Hu Tao or Guardian Jackal. What hero is the best for all round, so defence and attack?

Would love to hear some comments why. :slight_smile:

Unfortunately none of the three you listed are a balanced hero lol

Wu Kong is a titan and offence king. He turns tiles into mini nukes! Only 4* hero which can compare/ compete with the 5* titan damage boosters (Miki, Tarlak & Ranvir). Unfortunately on defence he’s often less helpful as the defence team doesn’t have the benefit of many tiles to do the killing so specials and slash attacks need to hit…

Guardian Jackal is another offence geared hero. His defence stat is woeful… However, his attack stat more than makes up for hit. The elemental defence down is great when combined with Wu Kong and some more yellows against both titans and raids!

Hu Tao is probably the most balanced of the heroes listed however he’s generally regarded as a bad 4* due to his slow mana speed and lack of real damage dealing…

My advice would be Wu Kong first cause he can and should be used in all your titan teams. I’ll link below a thread where I got thru all the math but essentially with Wu Kong firing and a colour stack, your titan hits should go up by 2-3 times the current amount on average.

2 Likes

I have a maxed Hu Tao and he doesn’t even make my mono yellow team. I use Li Xiu and Chao instead. He occasionally gets used for rush attack raid tournaments.

1 Like

Thank you for your time to answer, I really appreciate it :slight_smile:

Don’t think about all-round.

Where you are in the game, defence is absolutely not a priority in who to ascend - if/when you get to 5* hero’s that can become a consideration (even then, maybe not a priority to begin with!).

For now, you want to be doing things that will get you more ascension materials - that means filling your raid chests, doing well in events and contributing as much as possible on titans and guild wars.

Wu Kong will help you big time in all of these… Guardian Jackal will help a lot in stacks with other yellows, but you don’t have other yellows to stack him with yet and Wu will boost all colours damage.

Wu first. Jackal second.

2 Likes

I got a hu at gaurdians my maxed holy jacket+15 chao+7 danza
Working on pois atm
Have another chao n danza at 3/60
I regularly pull plus open my tc20 at the start of Atlantis.
I don’t really need a fighter for quests but I like different heros is hu worth maxing than other chao or danza? If I get f all from next Atlantis or tc20

Thanks Bubbles, i appreciate your answer. I’m not that good in the game yet.

1 Like

Hu is a poor man’s Justice without the durability. I maxed Hu because at the time he was my only 4* yellow. I think Danza would be more useful.

2 Likes

My rooster is this bubbles. What do you think is the best way to get materials with this rooster. I learned that I should’nt jump around with heros to level, so sorry

that it’s a bit messy. If you had this rooster, what would you do?

I’m now focussing on 1 hero at the time

One of each colour at a time (feed them same-colour feeders), ignore the 5*.

Ignore defense hero’s even if they’re very good defensively (ie: Kashhrek, Boril, Cyprian).

For now, aim towards a rainbow 4* team… Even if you don’t have the mats yet (?) they often do more at 3.60 than maxed 3* (conversely, 5* at 3.70 do less than 4* maxed out).

Looking at the hero’s you have sitting at 3.60, I’m guessing you’re missing globes/compasses or the colour specific mats?

You’ve mostly made the right choices so far… Wu, Caed, Rigard are among the best 4* fullstop, Buddy is superb.
Hutao is okay but nothing special, Sumitomo is decent but not amazing.

If you have the mats, go ahead and ascend Wu, Caed and Rigard… And max them.
Start Grimm, and if you have the mats then go straight to max.
If you still have the mats I’d go ahead with Sumi… But Kelile is a better hero all things considered.

1 Like

Thanks Bubbles, I do have the mats for Wu to get to 4.70. I really appreciate the time that you take to answer. I am able to get Grimm to 3.60 in like 3 day’s I have plenty of mats. However not enough to get Grimm to 4.70.

I’m currently missing some mats like 2 shield for example

That’s cool - definitely do Wu and get Grimm going!

So no shields for Caed… Tbh I’d probably do a second Caed before Skittles or Kashh.

How about other colours?
Do you have traps for Rigard? If not, start Tibertus.
Blades for Sumi? If not, start Kelile.

How are you doing for compasses and gloves?

Tbh i have 0 traps… i dont know how.
I have enough gloves and compasses for all, but only 3 blades. My mats are really weird, i got more telescopes than shields for examples.

Wow! Crazy indeed!

But without 8 capes those scopes are zero use to you yet!

Might as well get busy building up more 4* to 3.60 in the colours you lack mats - Kelile in red for sure, Tibertus in purple and in green personally I’d do another Caed (you’ll find more utility in him in wars or even having double dispel for events).

1 Like

Thanks for the tip i will do that for sure :slight_smile: That will also come in handy for the wars

1 Like

Best of luck bud :+1::+1::blush:

1 Like