Which hero should I work on next?

I’m debating among the first four heros in this picture and all of them are quite unique and useful. I wonder what do you think?

My complete roster is here:

So what do you think?

Which hero to work on next?
  • Lady of the Lake
  • Guan Yu
  • Peridot
  • C Kadilen
  • other

0 voters

What 5* greens do you have maxxed?

You have tarlak should level him great against titans. And sergei in Dark.

for green I’ve leveled Frigg, C MN, and Phileas Fogg. For other colors you can check the link I posted. It contains all the heroes I own right now

He would definitely be my choice if I didn’t already have Miki

2 Likes

I voted costume Kadilen

1 Like

vote for lake and kad.
both are annoying

2 Likes

I went LOTL cant stand fighting her

2 Likes

Same here… And her costume with boosted health helps on all events.

1 Like

Impressive roster. I chose c. Kadilen for bloody you already have MN, dd, and some nice snipers plus I thought I saw franz for titans. Perhaps after I would go LotL because I have always wanted her…good luck

1 Like

LotL - wow :green_heart: She’s my choice, enjoy :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

You already have frigg and fogg so peridot or LotL seem good (both worth tonics) but personally I’d do Evelyn first. She will work best for your green team.

At this point where I have 20+ maxed greens, I don’t really use ckadi (she’s not bad for defense, but I’ve found her dodge disappointing on offense.)

5 Likes

I agree with my friend l2rider (hey rider it’s me, RP)
Evelyn would be my first choice. However, Guan Yu is great. Hits 3 very hard. Paired with Evelyn would make a devastating combo.

4 Likes
  1. c Kadilen - add survive ability to defense & attack team
  2. the Hatter - stealing buff is a key to fighting taunter & heavy buff team
  3. Lady of the Lake - delaying opponents fire special skills
  4. Evelyn - replacing Phileas Fogg with hit 3 advantage
  5. Guan Yu - alternative to Friggs’s D-, forming anti-minion, becoming hit 3 killer and pair with Evelyn.

(4) & (5) sequence can be changed, depending to your style.

2 Likes

I chose C. Kadilen since you seem to need some more def heroes and Lady of the Lake is slow, so not as useful

1 Like

I’m torn, I have guan yu and the hatter and I plan to pull for kadilen soon.

Guan yu I believe is the hardest hitting hit 3s in the game right now. The ability to bypass minions and apply an uncleansable defense down, that’s a big one for me. If you have a minion remover like topaz, they are amazing together. He’s worked well on my defense also.

The hatter is a big one for me as well. I used to fear heavy buff teams, now I welcome them. He makes taunt much easier to deal with, that’s extremely valuable. He has an amazing amount of utility and being green, he’s also a perfect counter to krampus imho. A drawback is that he’s not a great defensive hero.

Kadilen is a pain in that butt. The best way to get rid of her dodge is with a minion hero that removes buffs. The hatter for example can miss, so she is very strong in allowing survival of your team. She’s both good on offense and defense and she’s fast. Speed is almost everything in this game.

Lotl is slow, that’s my only issue with her

Peridot is awesome! But I just had a conversation with someone about her. They were defending her against guan yu actually. My biggest thing is that given the current meta, minions are becoming an issue, you need to be able to deal with that. So imho guan yu is necessary and peridot isn’t. If you go with your heart and you want a fun hero, peridot is your girl. If you want a nasty, hard hitter that can handle heavy minion, guan yu is the dude. Good luck.

2 Likes

Peridot to me is a good hero also, but she will only be my no. 6 compare 3 posts earlier, and she can be slot in any team with Guan Yu / Friggs, if you would have 2 green team.

i believe her 2nd charge would work well with Guan Yu.

1 Like

It’s a big shame to have all those nice toys without being able to get the most out of them - having to wreck ones brain so much about who to ascend. It’s already so money/ and or luck and time consuming getting those heroes in the first place - I wish the ascension materials didn’t put a stop to it for you :hugs:

When you play the game, how othen do you think ‘I wish I had xx hero leveled!’ ?

Maybe that line of thought could help you decide :crossed_fingers::blush:

1 Like

Thank you guys for all the thoughtful replies! It’s indeed a very hard choice… I think I’m taking Guan Yu this time cause he’s bypassing-minion hit three is quite relevant in the current meta and I’m more focused on offence instead of defence right now because offence gave me more fun. Plus I’m a big fan of the Romance of Three Kingdom.

6 Likes

Good choice, even without minions present, that 25% uncleansable defense down and his raw power make him usable almost anywhere. You’re going to love him!

3 Likes