Which hero should I lvl up first, Zimkitha or Aegir or maybe some other hero should I use for my first team? Thank you!

Still no yellow 5* for me but hopefully that will come, as for Zim I think you are right for now I will max her and use her as a Tank or maybe even Alasie as a tank and her on the side.

1 Like

Yeah either way should work fine.

Kadilen doesn’t deserve your first 6 tonics and you could still find a more common Kashhrek that would fit perfectly your defense.

1 Like

Thanks, I’ll wait for a better 5* Green hero.

Looking great @ContraVolta

No need for me to add to what @FraVit93 and @MrKenny have already said. I agree with their advice.

If you take Kadilen to 3/70, she will serve you well for AW. Don’t give her tonics, they are so hard to come by! A better hero such as Lianna will eventually come your way from TC20.

1 Like

Why doesn’t she deserve tonics?

She doesn’t deserve his first tonic because:

• her special defense buff isn’t so useful
  • her AoE damage is below average
  • a better green hero could show up
  • 6 tonics are hard to collect

And last but not least we doesn’t know how herv class will be/work so Id say to wait at least for 12 tonics before ascending a underwhelming hero.

3 Likes

I was asking because one of my alliance is ftp and just pulled her from tc20. It’ll still be a minute before they will be ready to give her tonics. It’s the 3rd 5* total they have gotten in game.

On my very cheap-to-play alt, I’ve ascended some very non-optimal 5* (e.g. Obakan). 5* are hard to get if you don’t do many summons. A full-strength 5* will add to a team of 4*. The question is, how likely are you to pull a better option for the rare mats?

The highly conservative approach is to ascend a suboptimal hero only when you have all the mats for a better hero that arrives. That’s a true “no regrets” strategy but may leave you with a weaker team than you could have with a more aggressive strategy. I’d hold off for a month or so after you’re ready to pull the trigger, and if something better doesn’t materialize, go ahead and ascend the weak hero. This is a game, after all. Waiting to have fun until tomorrow isn’t fun … tomorrow is “always a day away.”

FREE BEER TOMORROW :beers:

4 Likes

Hopefully Lianna will pop out from TC20 like Sartana did :grin:

1 Like

@Kerridoc @FishDreams @FraVit93 Not bad for a C2P guys :grin:

3 Likes

Ha ha ha ha! Wow! So, so, so happy for you!

That is a BRILLIANT achievement @ContraVolta !

WOW! Congrats!

Keep it going, my friend!

Thank you so much my friend! :heart:

1 Like