Which hero provokes your irrational fear factor?

18 Likes

Yunan, paired with a lv 30 troop.
He freaking never die.

I have 3 reds! WHY YOU DON’T DIE?!
DIE!

11 Likes

I am weak with yellow snipers, so Hel is the one i fear most.

1 Like

Oh dear lord. Nailed it.

That’s what I’m talking about!

1 Like

So… to keep it on topic of ‘irrational’, I’m zeroing in on Kelile here.

And I agree! she is sometimes super tough and can give me the cobblies!

One of the underated heroes of E&P

You. My friend. Just made my day. Bless you!

1 Like

Delilah, Justice, Horghall

Unless I feel pretty good, I reroll. Horghall I probably will still take on. Not the other two as my purples are weak.

However recently I’ve been levelling Magni and Zim so I just fight whoever I draw in raids as I have no food for rerolls

1 Like

Ares… this bloody son of a mangy, flea infected dog!
I have three strong blue 5*, more than enough 4* so I have all I need taken him down… but he refuses to die! He just laughs at me, cracks his neckbones and blows my team in pieces :rage: Oh lord, I hate him so much!

3 Likes

I’m a big fan of riposters, so I can’t help but adding that as menacing as they may seem on defence, their are really best used in the center of offensive teams against the great AOE 5* hitters like Isarnia, Azlar, Justice, Zeline and so on. The fact that you can control the timing of their special is the key in such battles, especially if no dispellers are present on the enemy team. The 4* riposters usually charge faster than the AOE hitters.

3 Likes

Unless Cyprian and Sabina are locked and loaded! Than you’re like

2 Likes

Been there… it’s a hurt locker…

I completely agree with you Ian, it’s just a case of working with what I have at the moment. Cyp, Boril and Kash are the best defensive heroes I have along with Caedmon and BT, so they’re making up my DT at the moment. I’m pretty happy with them, but when I get a deeper bench some of them will be replaced and shifted to a more offensive position. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Same here. I use Cyprian as tank in mid platinum, got no better. Not very happy about his defensive performance, but I find him amazing on the offense.

1 Like

Kashrek is my fear factor … irrational fear most of the time, but he makes me hesitate and second guess.

3 Likes

I share both of yours

Also Kashhrek “OMG WHAT IF HE GOES OFF BEFORE MY FIRES CAN KILL HIM AND HIS BUDDIES KILL ME OFF BEFORE I CAN MAKE A DENT!?!?” is always worrying me. Its like I forget I can switch out Viv for Sabina and wait to to use her special immediately after Kashh goes off then just power through him.

2 Likes

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :laughing:

This is genius

Alby is the master. You have wiped the entire team except only him left then he rezzes the entire team and you have to go through it all again.

5 Likes

I think he’s one of those very few players you always have to be aware of.

1 Like

I do t think there is a single hero that makes me want to reroll anymore. Combinations, however are a different story. I’m set to take out Guin any time, but if her flanks include GM and some other fast hero I will many times reroll.

Other than that there are heroes I probably shouldn’t worry about but I still focus on probably more than I should. Colen, Wu, and LJ come to mind.

1 Like