Which hero is better?

You’ve got Kunchen and Delillah which has about the same functionality. Except Aegir’s damage sharing + the minor heal help big time against a stronger titan.
Oh ya! Kunchen and Rigard cleanse too. Although Zim is fast, her attacks doesn’t scared you as much as Frida.
Perhaps, you should observe which one of them you used more often. One that benefit you most.
A tough call indeed!.

1 Like

Ok! I decided on Aegir!! I battled him in the raid tournament and literally got nowhere. Lol Thanks everyone. I learned a lot from you guys. Be blessed!!

1 Like

IRONY- Used Tomb of Tactics last night to level Aegir - Drew these two beasts this morning in Atlantis summon

3 Likes

But on a happy note- I DID draw one more Tomb of Tactics in my Atlantis chest!!! If not I could possibly be sitting in a corner rocking with tears flowing :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Nice! Mitsuko and Inari together can be quite annoying! Their Mana boosts makes them more dangerous with Mana troops.

Regardless here’s proof of Mitsuko being useful even when not fully ascended:

I should mention this is a hard mode stage.

Volume bar in the way but look at all that health the blue reflect zapped away from the boss.

My Mitsuko is at 2/60 btw. She can wait.

2 Likes

I love your entire team line up. Mitsuko is one of my favorite heroes. Can’t wait to utilize her with Inari now. Thanks!

2 Likes