Which hero is better at maximum?

which hero is better at maximum? Magni, Miki ,Frida?

2 Likes

all have a different uses, miki mostly for high level titans, Frida for pairing with other blue and she works fine at 3.70, Magni is great fast sniper that do massive damage
so i would say go for Magni

8 Likes

Thank you for help :blush:

2 Likes

definitely Miki or Frida. alliance friends beat 11 titans and bigger after 100k and more damage. Magni is a sniper. good for raiding attacks, but has weak armor, it’s easy to take it off your opponent’s defense.

2 Likes

1 Like

I have both Magni and Miki. Miki is a pure titan killer and I am not in need of such a specific hero so he is still waiting

Magni is unusable at 3/70 and I am considering taking him up. Problem is he would propably still need some emblems to stay alive for raids but he is a solid choice.

I dont have Frida but that elementsl defense down is so valuable as I tend to stack in titans and raids. Question is therefore if she is strong enough at 3/70? I found that Evelyn was not and took her up and bever looked back.

If i had Frida i think that would be my choice…

4 Likes

Frida + Miki 3.70 and you are red titans owner

4 Likes

1 Like

Magni is very versatile and shine in Raids and as part of my defense team. Being fast, as a flank, he is a bit sheltered from early attacks and his defense buffer triggers normally before he dies to increase the life of your tank and wing. I used my emblems to improve his defense. I don’t have hard hitters so I rely a lot on Magni to take out a specific opponent.

Miki is the best when it come to Titan hunting and is permanently in my Titan team. His slow status makes him less reliable for sl defense team deployment. On offense he has some value as wing when facing a red tank and can quickly shift the balance in a raid.

Both get thumbs up from me. I dont have Frida but had never been a hero that I fear.

3 Likes

Everyone gave you solid advice. The only thing I feel adding is that you need to consider your Titan killing goals.

Titans are the most important resource for progressing fast, by farming 3/4* rare ascension mats. Are you farming or will be farming in the short/medium time 10*+ Titans?. If you arent then Miki and Frida at 3.70 will be able to survive 1 hit from Titans on 9* and below. So you can put them in line for a while and prepare as you get closer to farming 10* titans (most of them 1shot 3.70 heroes).
Another reason to consider on saving ascension mats on heroes with a Titan focus is if you get a solid B rank (3.3 hp% of a titan) everytime.

2 Likes

Thank you for help all :blush:

When I pulled Miki in my FTP account, I brought him to 2/60 as soon as I could. As it was a low-level account in a low-level alliance, I was able to use him immediately to jump to A+ loot most of the time. Now he is 3/70 and 3 scopes away from 4/80. Titans are KING and better loot is key for progression.

That being said, I’d say Frida for versatility, with Miki a 1B

1 Like

1 Like

If you consider Isarnia, which Is better?

2 Likes

Frida for red titan Miki for all of them

1 Like

Miki and Frida are the same at 770 power Magni is 667

1 Like

I’ve just got Isarnia from my tc20. My first 5* Blue. Is she good. Mine is stuck @60

2 Likes

Yes she is good…

2 Likes

The title is this: Which hero is better at maximum?

My view:

FRIDA: her main purposes are to damage 3 opponents decently, do elemental debuffs on the targets and dispels the buffs of the said targets. she is not designed principally to kill but to extremely reduce the defense of 3 target enemies that would serve subsequent combo attacks of the same ice elemental attacks. besides, emblems for paladin are widely contested to several viable heroes serving as tank (Justice, Ares, Aegir, etc.). she is serviceable even at 3/70 but only gains higher attack, defense and health stats when maxed 4/80 without any added benefit to the skills (except higher damage skill output).

MIKI: his main purpose is to buff all ally heroes to greatly damage the fire titans almost similar and almost as strong as Wu Kong absent the chance to miss. he is not designed to kill but his skill is used to buff all heroes’ attacks, increasing their lethality. his silence skill only delays the inevitable that the titan will soon activate its skills but is an otherwise useful ability. he is serviceable at 3/70 but must be maxed against higher level titans to increase survivability.

MAGNI: his main purpose is to snipe and greatly maim or kill a single enemy target. his other supporting skill of increasing his defense and nearby heroes only supports basically his low defense stat. very much squishy at 3/70 but he serves well at max level as it increases his defense and health stats, while his attack stat dramatically enhances his capability to greatly maim or kill an enemy hero.

IN SUM: On the three heroes mentioned, when compared against each other, Magni appears to be the victor in response to the OP’s question. With 3/70 Miki, 3/70 Frida and a max Magni, I bet those combo will provide the most damage output against the titan or during doing mono again red tanks. You may include Grimm to fire before Magni but after Frida. You may also add into the mix Kiril who may fire before or after Miki.

4 Likes