Which Hero/es Do You Regret Working On?

At the time she was released I was really happy pulling her and using her constantly…
But how times have changed …
I have removed her emblems and she now sits way down in my roster. So much so I honestly can’t remember the last time I used her for anything.
Poor ……
Red Hood

1 Like

Anton I constantly feel let down by him after rushing him to max.

Unlike Sergi who is a champion.

3 Likes

They could rework Anton and make him a Nature Defense down hero to match Sergei. I didn’t even finished leveling Anton because idk even Gramps is more useful than him.

2 Likes

I definitely agree with this. I wanted to love Anton and had him at +20 for a while. Just way too inconsistent.

1 Like

Agreed, Anton is garbage. His card looked promising but he’s not very useful at all

1 Like

Without a doubt Shale. I Was excited at first because I thought if everybody loved Garnet she must be a good 4* alternative! Wow was I wrong.

1 Like

I hate to say it, but I agree, Anton’s first special is useless, and there are just so many other more useful 4* Greens like I’d rather bring them and end the battle faster, then bring Anton and hope he can resurrect someone IF someone dies in the first place

1 Like

Shale is useful for the Magic Tower, but that’s it. You have time to wait for her third special and she can absorb 5 curses.

1 Like

OMG I was initially so excited when I got Shale. Levelled him as a red healer option. Now I only remember I have him when he pops up in threads like this.

4 Likes

I leveled some heroes only because I had nothing else to work on. Things like Gafar, Chao, Captain of Diamonds, Little John and Kelile for example. I never use those but I don’t really regret leveling them as I have enough 3* ascension materials.

The only I maybe regret leveling is Rana and her costume. I can’t really find a use for her and I have so many other monk heroes that she is all the way back in line to get emblems.

2 Likes

C-Rana is a staple in my yellow stacks. Water damage , cleanse for her and nearby allies, and healing decrease. Good hero imo

2 Likes

You may be overlooking a good use for Norns. While I agree she is awful in pretty much every situation, she becomes quite helpful against Mythic Titans. When your A and B team’s stats become reduced too far to make them useable anymore, throw her on with a stack of heroes from the element that the titan is normally strong against. You may be pleasantly surprised with the damage you do with late flags.

If you don’t use her at all you lost 100% of the ham. Getting 20% back may be worthwhile

Since I’m relatively new, I don’t have any 5s and barely any 4s that are completely levelled, so I don’t really have any regrets there. I don’t even regret levelling Danzaburo to 3-60, even though he infuriates me sometimes (though I don’t plan on ascending him further, for that very reason). But of my 3* heroes, I was most disappointed by Gunnar. I found him extremely difficult to beat in raids early on, so I was happy when I got him, and levelled him up immediately. Then I plopped him into my raid defense team as the tank, and lost every raid after that. Every. Single. One. I took him back out and was much better on defense. Maybe I just didn’t have the right synergy on my team, but I just pretty much tossed him aside and haven’t used him since.

The Magic Lady is worth a lot, but she’s tricky to use on offense.
Needless to say she is unpredictable in defense.

She is still in 3/70 cause I decided to wait and promote C_Mother North!

Long time ago I originally said Inari on this thread. Im very glad to have her now and thank SG much for fixing her without having to deal with a costume or any other extra crap.

Im maxing my 75th 5-Star right now. Many of those just sit and collect dust these days. Heroes like Guin, Kingston, and Alasie have been outdated, but at least they had a long stretch of time on top so I dont regret them.

I possibly regret Snow White. I got her costume last time and putting emblems on her now. Im not sure if I will regret it or not. I wasn’t happy with the original version, but maybe the costume will change my mind.

However, Anzogh is a huge regret now. He had a short window of being decent, but now he is almost worthless. Id trade him for any other max red in the game…even a dupe S1.

3 Likes

Elradir. I maxed him for his Mindless resist, the mana gain (was thinking of pairing him with Heimdall and Bertila) and the hit 3.

The Mana gain was nerfed, so not useful anymore. The hit 3 is ok, but not strong enough compared for example to fully emblemed, costum bonus and limit broken Caedmon who is fast and also gives me a very useful dispell/ cleanse. Also when I tried to use him against DoT heroes, he and my other DoT affected heroes usually died before the enemy heroes.

I know that he could be better fully emblemed or with a level 23 mana troop, but I don’t have either of them. Now I almost never use him and, at the size of my roster (4 Nature 5* maxed), would have been much better to have spent all that mats, food, feeders and time on Bertila. She would have been great in rush and maybe not only.

I also regret limit breaking (maxing is ok, as I have plenty of 3* mats) Scarlett. When researching the forum, people were saying how great she is, especially for titans. Indeed I still use her for titans, but that is the only place where I use her. Kelile proved to be a much more useful hero for me.

I have both of them fully emblemed and limit broken and Kelile has a much better survivability and she manages to kill often after Elizabeth hits, either from her snipe (+500 dmg) or from her burn (100/ turn * 6 turns). In the best case scenario Scarlett manages to hit twice with not a very strong hit and she dies. So now I don’t have enough Aether I to lb Cillian.

3 Likes

Even Reuben? Or Noor?

Without a second thought. Probably Noor over Ruben, but I would have picked Ruben before the change in double formations.

@The_Seeker I am VERY happy to see you posting again! It’s really good having you back, I valuable your contributions very much.

Case in point - your opinions on Elradir and Scarlett resonated with me. Re Scarlett, yes sure she has high attack, but I find her special rarely kills anyone… so indeed, I find her better for Titans and Challenge Events. (though for Titans, I use Elena instead, who has higher attack - also because mine has higher emblems).

2 Likes