Which Hero/es Do You Regret Working On?

Still Myztero for me. Total dud.

2 Likes

Guinevere is still a good tank. She shines more in defense than in offense for sure, but I personally use her in raid attacks anyway. Her heal and her mana cutting can be really useful, and she’s more robust than Neith. She’s definitely not a bad hero, even though better ones exist.

1 Like

I totally agree. But with guin i need an additional healer. And my tank is LOTL. shs has been holding my fort at 2600 cups along with other s1 snippers. As much as i like her mana cut neith has been more useful as she cuts mana scratches all enemies and blinds them all. I have benefited from d blind a lot.
Also Gwen shares emblems with jf and sartana. I dont think she can ever get embs

CRichard & Zocc, the later especially.

2 Likes

That’s funny, because my main tank is Guinevere, and one of my flanks is LotL. They make a good pair together, even though LotL is slow. In another hand, I was lucky enough to pull Neith during one of the last Atlantis events, but she’s taking dust in my roster. Maybe I should try to level her a bit, to see what she is able to.
I can’t contradict you about emblems, since there are surely better wizards (wizard is not a really suitable class for Guinevere actually). My Guinevere is at +19, I think I will emblem her at +20 just for pure satisfaction.

I guess all of them once season 4 gets open? Season 4 heroes seem are going to be as strong as the best HOM.

Kashrek. I used to have so much trouble against him that I was delighted to get him and levelled him right away.

He has not aged well though and now sits on the bench unused. Dont even remember the last time I used him for events or tournament.

Tile dump that even at the time when my defence was mainly 4s I probably would have done just as well without him…

1 Like

Richard Zocc Azlar Elkanen Justice and Norns ate my ascension materials for almost nothing

4 star : kashhrek too
5 star : vela and Telluria. I don’t use them anymore. Useless

Recently I prioritized Gretel over Mist. Well, Gretel is going to be good for war depth but I really didn’t realize how superior Mist is, especially in a stack with Jackal and Joon.

I ascended JF before I had GM. Now I use GM all the time because he can have more emblems.

Telluria. She got nerfed as soon as I finished and her damage is nothing.

Vivica, Zulag and Li Xiu 2

Since my initial post I have re-evaluated my answer due to the number of new heroes I have in my roster.

My new answer is… Hu Tao.
Still. :laughing:

2 Likes

Mist is a beast for a 4*. I stack her with Drake and Rabbit and they can take out a whole side sometimes.

@Nemissis, do you have a deep bench?
Funny, I see Kadilen in high diamond raid leaderboards.
Melendor, with costume, fully emblemed is a solid healer.

Li Xiu #2, Vivica, Obakan, Zulag and Elkannen for starters the 5 star list is unsurprisingly short because I have so few But I have an extensive supply of unlevelled 3/60 4 stars due to lack of mats and they just aren’t that good anymore without the obligatory costumes which I can no longer afford. Or emblems to get them to an acceptable level but I feel that SG is being a little more genorous with them recently.

This opinion will be unpopular, but for me Grimm is a let down. I got him and was so excited and brought his emblems up to 14. Then got costume Kiril who was already +20, but now he does the defense down being a lot sturdier and heals the team. Don’t have a solid 5 star to give those barbarian emblems too but for now Grimm is relegated to ninja tower.

2 Likes

Grimm is still disappointing for me too at +18, one god hit murders him.

3 Likes

my +13 Grimm with costume is the same, still a bit too frail when going up against 5*s. Isarnia is slower but a bit sturdier. I find myself bringing Isarnia more on raids still…

1 Like

I still like my Grimm+19, specially after reaching mana troop level 17. My 2nd Grimm+0 not used lately except for 2x trials.
I think if I can get Grimm costume, I will use 2x Grimm.C/CB more often.

1 Like