Which Hero/es Do You Regret Working On?

Ok. I’ll watch some videos on Grazul I guess. When I equip her though it seems there’s no red tiles to charge her until it’s too late :rage: which why I like the cleansing heroes.

Here’s another regret

Maybe you can help with Mirweave. I tried him/her out to see if it’s worth emblems but I am NOT impressed. Forget emblems. I’m thinking about the AM I could have used on a decent hero instead of Mirweave. It’s really difficult to get the stack going and keep it going and not a lot of damage for the stacks anyway. This hero is💩

2 Likes

Mireweave is an interesting hero…VERY powerful if you get her stacks up high. She is a pretty fun hero to use IMO. Only effective for offense…the longer the battle the better!

2 Likes

Margaret- took her up to 1-8. Hate myself for that much

3 Likes

Some, not all, but some of those regrets from Season 1 heroes may be a little less regretful when in costume. Friar Tuck as the Jovial Explorer would be an example of that. Isshtak is another one.

2 Likes

Aeron. I now have a second Rigard, Sabina, Sartana, Domitia, Mok-Arr, Kageburado, (I’m doing like 100+ pulls on Clarissa)…

but I just don’t have the trap tools for any of them, and only 1 set of tabards.

2 Likes

Hu Tao! I choose you!

I finished leveling up all other yellows and he was the only one left. :laughing:

1 Like

I regret snow white the most. Not enough dispellable buffs. It is really rare that she can use her full potential and even then it is not that much damage. I can only use her really rarely depending on the defense. I wish I could get the Ascension items back again.

1 Like

Can the stacks be dispelled? (If not, whatcha mean by “keep it going?”)

I really hope to get microwave someday :slight_smile: surprised it’s not doing well for ya!

My biggest regret, lookin through my roster… has to be my 4/50 Gadeirus.

It’s not so much his fault… I just have had a green roster that doesn’t really have a good spot for him… I think I was thinking I would take him on titans… but his lower tile damage (~600) compared to the replacement options (jack o hare 855…) kinda killed that idea… (using bear banner on my green team for attack buff instead of the 3 hero gaddy buff)

I think I tried him on a few war teams, or maybe a raid tourney … but I can’t tell you the last time.

Hopefully at some point I’ll finish my second Mono green team for blue tank wars… Then ole Gaddy will be useful I hope :slight_smile:

1 Like

+1

Funny thing is I maxed Tarkak after maxing Miki :slight_smile:

1 Like

The OP asked which I regret and its Wilbur.

I realize many sing his praises but for me he’s abysmal. I’ve stated my reasons why he’s abysmal.

Yes I know how to hit a titan having hit over 100k without him. Let me repeat…without using him.

Yes on titans I precharge my defense down AND attack up using mana pots before making a single match.

For me, and I can back it up every single time on titans, my attacks are DOWN by 5-10k. Sure my heroes are standing at the end but that does NOTHING for my titan scores.

So for all that sing his praises, feel free. But for me, once I get a good red 5*, he’s going to be fed off.

I regret Prisca and Skittleskull. Some of my first heroes, I still regret not having expected better options.

I regret to level up Margaret to 3-70. Grabbing dust and spider webs since months

1 Like

The 5s I use little anymore if at all are Margaret, Aeron and LotL.

I just fed maxed Aegir to Tyr. Finally found a good use for him…

1 Like

Master Lepus, Azlar, for the mats used. They aren’t bad heroes, but at this stage I just don’t use them. I could use the mats though.

Just wasted time: Capt. of Diamonds, Cheshire Cat, Danzaburo, Sumitomo, Ameonna, Boril, Gormek… not all bad heroes but at some point you have better 4 stars to use and these heroes don’t see the light of day.

I have other heroes I don’t use anymore, but they were useful initially (Colen, Little John etc.)

3 stars: Gill-Ra, Kailani, Graymane

Really?? She seems so good looking at her card. I always imagined taking a Wilbur and firing her a couple turns after firing him. Would be a bloodbath. Does that not work like I think?

1 Like

Are there heroes I leveled up and then needed to use as feeders? Of course - 1* and 2* that got replaced along the way. I do stil have a couple 2* in case 2* tourneys come back, and I have enough room to make it work.

My only real regret is a second Wu Kong. I am pretty much done with ascending duplicate non-healer heroes; excluding those with a specific niche in a trial or event, but I haven’t gotten tot he point where I’ve done another duplicate non-healer. My second Boldtusk I use in War usually, so he’s okay.

Although I’m almost out of red heroes to work on, a second Namahage is looking at me, trying to get me to commit to him as a new project, but I’m feeling like feeding off-color for a while before I go that route.

You can do that, I did that too. But all this planning and waiting for firing her… and the enemy is still standing.

I don’t really see why I shouldn’t use a different combo and wouldn’t loose all my buffs.

Zastanawiam się czy warto podnosić obakana bo ile razy go spotykam na najazdach to cgwila i go niema

Man, I love my Snow White, she’s one of my favorite heroes. I especially like taking her against Aegir tanks, or against Wilbur. She nearly (and sometimes does) oneshot entire teams.

Absolutely no regrets leveling her.

2 Likes