Which hero elevated your game?

Early game: Proteus

Titans: Wilbur, WuKong

Maps: Tarlak, Gullinbursti

Late game: Alfrike

3* honourable mentions: Kvasir, Grevle

4 Likes

My baby daddy Wilbur, my all around man who works well in all battle types. Then he takes it to the next level and grills up catfish to perfection. Yes indeed, I love my man Wilbur and we shall never part, lol.

5 Likes

For PvP and Map def. Gazelle.
Titans Miki

1 Like

For me, that would be Alberich. I was lucky enough to pull him in 2018 as a featured hero in the early months Atlantis. From 2-2-1 or 3-2, I was raiding in mostly 4-1 with any element with Albe as the odd man in the team, even including my heroes yet fully ascended or maxed, until I have built enough roster depth for playing mono. I cant count how many times was he able to convert a losing war into a win, contributing a significant amount in my 21k raid wins under my belt. He was, and still is, a very very good hero reviving fallen allies 1/3 chance, give healing and mana overtime. He was in almost any teams in most facets of the game: war, raid, tourneys, maps, events and quests.

I believe there was a thread similar to this created way back in 2019. I just can’t find it.

2 Likes

Lady of the Lake followed closely by Mother North.

1 Like

Titans - Miki

Map Stages - Heimdall - Nice to build up the HP before the boss level.

Raids - Lady Loki, Neith and Mother North made big differences in their own time but with all the new OP heroes they have been overshadowed.

1 Like

You took the words right out of my mouth.

3 Likes

Wilbur is awesome. And what a mustache!

Gullinbursti is incredible — unless I really need a cleanse, he comes out before Vivica.

Wu Kong was my first game changer. I’ve probably outgrown him now, and really need a Miki, Ranvir, or Tarlak, but the vanishingly small chance of that ever happening makes it me and Wu 4eva!

Finley was the first “A+” grade hero I pulled, and he is awesome still.

Telluria still holds her own, but has been a little disappointing lately after nerfing. But she was a game changer when I pulled her for sure.

3 Likes

Proteus back in the day when I was attempting S2 hard. Single handedly made life easier for me. He also single handedly brought me from mid gold to platinum in a matter of days

1 Like

Heimdall early into my game, so I could beat map lvls way above my hero lineup
Onyx for offensive raids
Malosi to counter Telurria
Wilbur for titans and map lvls
Telurria before nerfs
Buddy to empower green stack from dmg perspective 4 and 5 *tournaments and challenge events
S1 Costumes to easier achieve 3/ 70 heroes with less resources needed to be competitive

1 Like

Proteus was my main game changer, as he helped me progress well past what I could do in events and raids.

Wu Kong of course helped raid scores significantly, but that wasn’t as big a step as he took me from being an A/B grade person, to an A grade person with the rare A+.

2 Likes

Proteus for me as well, I still treasure him very much because I know how lucky I was.

Then Sabina as my first 4* healer, also with a useful dispel

Finally, my early 5*s - Lepus, Margaret, Inari and especially Seshat, pushed me to a higher offensive raiding level.

3 Likes

Agreed! Honorable mention to Buddy! He is a beast for quests and events for me and still my only means to drop D in green. Dude is tough and one of the best 4’s in the game IMO.

:beers:

Mine has to be Onatel…keeps everyone at bay…

Telluria, she was my first “must have” and first time I spent real money.

I would increase trophies while I slept, lol

Best couple months I’ve ever had.

2 Likes

Hansel & Gretel. I’ve got a good 5* squad now, but none have singlehandedly changed the game for me as much as Hansel & Gretel. Gretel kicked the Dark Lord right into the trash can when she wasn’t even leveled to match my other heroes yet :joy:

4 Likes

I guess I should just go down the line by element:

Dark:
cRigard – I needed that attack boost!
Onyx – The buff block does WORK.

Holy:
Wu Kong – I finally broke the 100k mark on titan hits.
Gullinbursti – The overheal has made everything easier to handle. I just maxed my second Goldenswine!

Ice:
Isarnia – A somewhat more durable Grimm, who carried the def drop load in blue for way too long.
Raffaele – While I miss Kiril being a step faster, the 50% health, cleanse, and regen carried me through both modes of Muspelheim.

Nature:
Kashhrek – Without the Incognito 5* Lizard at right flank, I never would have made it through all the underwater levels in Atlantis.
Evelyn – My second-ever 5*, Evelyn put every opponent within reach of a green stack for me for many months.

Fire:
Boldtusk – The only 4* healer on my roster for a long time, Boldtusk had to pair with the aforementioned Kashhrek to grind through S2.
Vanda – As the first truly desirable red 5* on my bench, Vanda has given me the ability to steal wins in raids and events without destroying my crafting resources.

There are many, many more that I could praise, but here are my Honorable Mentions:

Proteus, Sabina, Melia, Kvasir, (c)Sonya, Gato, Kadilen (20), Brienne, Azlar (20), Jean-Francois (20)

3 Likes

I think the only game changer of my roster is Heimdall,he gives second chances in raids and hard map stages and he is very useful for blue titans too. From the early stages of the game I must mention my duet heroes that took me from level 1 to level 50, Cyprian/Kasshrek, together they were fearsome back then. And last but not least Onatel and Kunchen, I pulled them when they were HOTM and i still use them a lot

1 Like

Kageburado. I still think he is the best sniper in game.

3 Likes

Titans - Wu Kong of course. Helps me dealing around 40k dmg on a daily basis and more when I use battle items like tornadoes.

Map/quest stages - Lady of the Lake. She changes everything and keeps enemies from firing.

Raids - Lord Loki. I think no explanation is needed. He can be anyone: healer, reviver, sniper, whatever you need. He turns Alfrike, Heimdall, Frigg and many more into a wanted opponent.