Which Hero Are You?

i would have to say magna
cos my farts smell so bad they clear the room :smiley:

Definitely Kiril, because I am a huge fan of kraft beer. Oh and my hair and beard have long been graying out.

2 Likes

I didn’t even read the rest of the replies because this one is the clear winner! LGBTQA for life!

1 Like

I like Chao he be the best.

I’d like to think I’m Kiril - all rounder, useful in most situations for a time (at the 4* level)

— but the reality is I’m probably Friar (Fire) Tuck (Truck) or something, just a troll. :rofl::rofl::joy::joy:

Sonya, because apparently I look like her (according to an alliance mate who’s seen a photo of me). I also like to inflict 345% damage to my enemies.

1 Like

Wilbur is my dead ringer.

I’m Azlar cause I’m slow. :joy:

3 Likes

Merlin! The great mage!
Melendor once i get old and become a Hermit :slight_smile:

Let’s Say it Like that:
She’s beautiful, But she’s not clothing like a Diva (vivica for example). She’s fast, don’t need too much to be activated (in my alliance, my friends call me Ghost Rider), she hits hard, and the damage over time can be deadly for the target. So, one hit is not enough, the enemy should pray for his life and nobody cares :rofl:

1 Like

I’m Lianna. A tiny, cute elfish thing who is a nasty sniper if charged up :smiley:

Edit: I’ve also been told I am fast.

Zimkitty. Jack of all trades, and I identify as a cat lol.

3 Likes

ok …ok …

ytrewqqq

I guess Richard, cause some dude the other day called me a d***.

1 Like

I guess I’m Obakan, 'cause I still laugh even when all is going wrong :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Bottle in hand, round and unpredictable.

9 Likes

Probably Red Hood. Would rather hang out in the forest with her fox friends than actual people. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Probably Merlin. Underestimated to be weak for the first sight, but to the end of the battle enemies killing each other or commiting suicide rather than continue fighting me. +Entertaining friends with lighting ball tricks.

2 Likes

Probably Aegir, because I am really useless :wink:

And my mother in law is probably Hel, as after she speaks at least 3 people in the room are speachless for several hours and she always has the last word. :wink:

9 Likes

Just because no one knows how to use you properly doesn’t mean you are useless.

1 Like