Which healers to keep?

I see many advice to keep min of 6 healers for AW but which one to keep ? My current list

Melendor - 4/70 ,1/1
Rigard - 4/70
Sabina - 3/60, 3/60, 1/1 (2/3 will be max)
BT- 4/70, 1/1, 1/1
Tarlak -0/40.

No sign of Kiril or costume for any healers yet.

I am thinking 2 of Sabina Mel and BT

1 Like

if you don’t have a problem with roster space, I agree, definitely keep 2 each of Sabina, Mel and BT. Sabina and Mel have the same skill, but different colors, so still useful to keep both.

I assume you’re also planning to keep Rigard and Tarlak.

Hope you get Kiril and the costumes soon. I love Mel’s costume, sometimes when I do mono Green, I bring one costumed Mel and one non-costumed Mel for safety.

2 Likes

All healers have their uses. I would say that Melendor and Sabina are pretty squishy until you add emblems though. I have 12 maxed healers currently:

-Vivica (no costume +6 emblems)
-Rigard (with costume +18 emblems)
-Sabina (+20 emblems)
-Sabina (+6 emblems)
-Melendor (with costume +18 emblems)
-Melendor (with costume, no emblems)
-Boldtusk (no costume +19 emblems)
-Kiril (+18 emblems)
-Kiril (no emblems)
-Kiril (no emblems)
-Gadeirus (no emblems)
-Kashhrek (no emblems)

And I’m finishing Brynhild right now. When I had very few 5* heroes, I relied on double healers in war. Truthfully I don’t double up very often anymore except in purple (Jabberwock-Rigard-Domitia-Sartana-Sabina).

Rigard and Melendor are definitely worth working on the costumes. My overall favorite healer (on my roster) is probably Kiril.

Finally drew Boldtusk #2 last week and I’ll be working on him as soon as I finish Brynhild. With only one healer in Yellow and Red currently, I’m eager for more.

I drew Lady Woolerton on my alt account and love her. Wish I had her on my main.

There are some amazing 5* healers but except for Vivica, they’ve all eluded me.

1 Like

@MrThala I think you will really like Tarlak. He doesn’t pose much of a challenge as a boss on the World Map, but as an attacking support hero he is pretty awesome. Someday I’ll draw him!

Yes I like Tarak but he needs to wait for some time to lvl up ( I don’t have tonics) . I am working on LJ 4/28 then Brynhild waiting at 3/60 next to be leveled up.

@AdrianW2008 wish you good luck for pulling Tarlak next time.

1 Like

Tarlak is useful for titans already at 3/70. (Same role as Wu Kong.)

Keep them all! If you can…

If you don’t have space, then I suppose you can make do with two of each. They’re (sabina and BT) S1 heroes, so it won’t be too long before you see another one if you need a third. Lol.

1 Like

I would dismiss one Sabina, a 2nd Rigard will come in the future and fits far better

3rd BT? I am still waiting for the right time to lvl up my 2nd (waiting for half a year now), but he will be done

And if Kiril appears, the 2nd one comes usually short time later, keep’em both

3 Likes

2 of each at least .

I have 8 healers max and still not enought

@MrThala and others based on what we’re learning about Tavern of Legends, if you don’t have at least 10 healers, you’ll need to fight some of the levels without one.

2 Likes

Absolutely keep Rigard. He is a massively useful hero, especially if you get the costume. Melendor and Sabina are excellent for the dispell. I have two of each (3 Rigard btw). All three are superb healers.

BT and Kiril are more useful to me for the buffs, the heal is a bonus.

2 Likes

I think you also want to add Hawkmoon & Belith to your list. Solid 3* heroes.

1 Like

Yes I do have them and I felt they r required for events and tournaments so didn’t list them.