Which Green Hero next?

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to know your opinions for my green hero ascend

I have fully Kingston, Tarlak and Elkanen

and que goes

• Lianna
  • Atamos
  • Costume Kadilen

Who to ascend next? thanks in advance for your replyies.

With the information given, I would go cKadilen.

2 Likes

I’ve been a big fan of C.Kadilen since dodging 4 out of 5 Alfrike’s cubes. Currently, I use +19 C.Kadilen as the main force for regular defense team, war defense team, and green stacks.
When used in combination with C.Kadilen and Almur, the damage is also good.

PS: Fast mana hero + costume bonus +17 mana troop allows C. Kadilen to use the skill with 7 tiles.

3 Likes

I’d do C Kadilen 100%. Dodge master extraordinare!

1 Like

C Kadilen for the win!

1 Like

Hate to create a new topic for something so similar, but not sure about the etiquette here, so let me know if I should post this as new.

So, here goes: Fairly new. Lucky enough to have a nice roster of green and wondering about which ones to work on next. I have Orla at 3^60 and Almur to 3^60. I JUST got the mats to ascend 1 green. I really love Orla, but I also have a few other greens i may want to max if i only have the mats for 1.

I have a few maxed 3’s: Berden +0, Noril +0. (Haven’t determined if I’ll apply emblems to either of them).

Some other options:

• Balbar
  • Cristobal
  • Mother North - C
  • Melendor
  • Buddy
  • Skittleskull
  • Kashrek
  • Little John
  • Gramps
  • Grevle
  • Friar Tuck
  • By-Ulf
  • Shrubbear
  • Hisan
  • Isshtak - C
  • Mnesseus
  • Belith - C
  • Brianne - C

If I were to pick a 3-star, I’d def go for Shrubbear or Grevle. I’ve been thinking about Melendor because I feel like he could let Sabina take a break and let Proteus hop in a little more. I also have Gullinbursti at 4^40 and c-Hawkmoon +14, and getting ready to start working on BoldTusk. I have a baby Rigard, but as mentioned before, kinda want to use Proteus more, so another purple healer wouldn’t have as much to offer for depth. (if it was c-rigard, that might be a diff story and if i had c-Melendor, i wouldn’t be making this post).

I’m reluctant to start working on a 5* because I’ll hit the mat wall and I think it would be wise to build a better roster of nice 4* heroes while i collect more mats for the 5*’s.

Am i on the right track with Melendor? Maybe I should ascend Orla or Almur, max the hero, then start on Melendor vs going full gangbusters on Melendor and using the mats for him.

Imo Grevle is one of the best 3* heroes period. His ability to overheal is an awesome feature. Almur with his elemental defense down is a must have hero if you don’t have another green el defense down. He enhances your other green heroes and will work awesome for titans.

1 Like

Good call. Maybe I’ll max out Almur and then work on Grevle. If I get enough mats, will be tough to decide on ascending Orla or starting on melendor.

Having healer depth is important. Orla looks to be a really good hero but will really shine if you have more slayers to pair her with. Her special being slow also limits her versatility but she is gonna be really good for the very fast 4* tournaments. I was told early on that you want a base of versatile hero’s that will play in most of the scenarios like war, challenge events tournaments etc. and I think Melendor is one of those hero’s even though I found him to fragile. His costume helps remedy that a bit.

1 Like

Almur 1st for sure, then probably Orla considering you already have a few healers. Melandor is a solid healing hero with buff dispell, but it all Depends on your play style. For example, I don’t mind slow heroes so I use Little John and Orla alot. You hit the nail on the head regarding your focus of doing more 4* first. I raced to get 5* early on and that was a HUGE mistake. A solid team of emblemed 4* heroes will get you further than you think. Nice looking roster though, so congrats!

2 Likes

I also have Cillian (slayer) at +7, but when both he and Orla were stuck at mat walls @ 3^60, those two were usually the last ones standing. Once their stacks get up there with 50% mana and regen 100 hp per turn, they’re tough. then Cillian’s auto-res for 4 turns… saved my butt many times lol, but i digress.

I did wind up going with Almur and I think that was a good choice. He just makes Orla stronger and even when I run him as the only green, he’ll make good use of those green tiles. Paired with my +20 Bertulf 100% attack up and c-Hawkmoon’s +30% attack up… look out!

Looking forward to getting Grevle started

thanks for the advice!

1 Like

ckadilen i think will be your best option
her dodge is pretty annoying

Well, I now have Almur at +14. Like him, but kinda wish I had gone with a different option, as he’s not great on defense. He does ok in raids, but is usually the first one dead.

After I maxed him, I worked on Grevle and just got him to Max level, but don’t have the emblems for him yet.

Since then, my green roster has increased with some amazing heroes, so there is a lot of competition for those shields. Here are my choices for the next 4* green

• Buddy
  • Hansel
  • Brynhild
  • Caedmon
  • Tettukh
  • Skittleskull
  • Kashrek (no costume)
  • Little John
  • Melendor (no costume)

I only have 3 shields, so I might work on another green first. I mentioned Grevle now at max level. I’d like to eventually max Shrubbear, c-Brienne, c-Isshtak, and c-Belith… maybe even c-Friar Tuck.

Thoughts?

all great choices… IMO, you have Grevle as an over-healer already, so I would prioritize C-Brienne, her defense debuff is debilitating and great for Titans and Challenge Events.

I had to read up, and see you have Berden and Noril maxed. So I would then do C-Belith for the dispel.

Shrubbear is also great, and the taunt can keep your team alive.

IMO, C-Isshtak can wait (C-Brienne already does defense debuff); and C-Tuck (I love his mana boost, but it’s more of a nice-to-have, whereas Belith’s dispel can be critical).

As for the 4*s, Hansel stands out - mana control is VERY useful. Caedmon, if you have costume, would be next as he’s a fast cleanser/dispeller and can act as sniper.

Melendor would follow, as eventually you will need someone stronger than Grevle or Belith for quests and world map. But I rank him a bit lower because you currently have Grevle for healing.

later on for bench depth: Buddy is good, but can wait a bit if you do C-Brienne first. Tettukh also good, but can wait a bit if you do Hansel first. Little John can wait, as Hansel is a better mana controller. Skittleskull is nice, but can wait (the slow speed is not nice, though the attack debuff to all can be helpful - though you have Berden to do that for now).

I would not bother with Kashhrek unless you get his costume.

2 Likes

Agreed about the Kashrek Costume. Same with Melendor. I’d love pull them both at the costume event, as well as Rigard’s. I have Sabina at 3/60, but plan for Ametrine to be my next purple (her dispel BEFORE attack will be awesome against Boril and Cyprian, who always make trouble for me in raids)

I’m not surprised that you’d prioritize Hansel, but I AM surprised you weren’t more favorable towards Tettukh. I honestly had been leaning towards Hansel until I pulled Tettukh and based on reading some other posts, people seem to think Tettukh is more usable. Tettukh is a bit sturdier and has a nice passive ability with the reduced damage from the first 3 sniper hits. Pairing him with Proteus will be great, because Proteus can’t stop them once the bar is full. Tettukh will keep them from firing.

Hansel will also keep them from firing AND reduce their mana to 50%, but he’s squishy as hell. He’s certainly fun to use and watch the hero/boss sad face as they try to charge and then take damage and special back down to 50% lol. Hansel’s defense against specials is nice, too. But I’m unable to test this in any sort of raid setting, so I’ve only tried him on map levels, quests, etc.

re Hansel vs. Tettukh, Hansel’s faster speed would make me prioritize him. True, Tettukh has better stats… but one more thing in Hansel’s favor, is that when timed right he actually reduces the target’s mana. Tettukh merely stalls for X turns.

I have Hansel +19 and don’t particularly notice his squishiness… though I do tend to use him with Margaret and C-Melendor, who both help with that.

1 Like