• Melendor
  • Little John
  • Gobbler
3 stars
  • Mnesseus
  • Brienne
  • Berden
  • Belith

Currently working on Gadeirus (4/45 currently)… After him though, here are my choices:

• Horghall
  • Skittleskull
  • Melendor 2
  • Gobbler 2

I do have all the tonics for Horghall. However I’m a bit iffy. He does have great defensive stats and the atk- is nice for bosses, but he’s slow.

EDIT: Roster. Image is a few days old (Gad. is at 4/45, Red Hood is at 3/70) but otherwise it’s accurate.

Entire roster

EDIT 2: Thanks for the advice, I will start to train a 2nd Melendor after Gadeirus is done. Unless someone better (like Caedmon) pops out of my training camp in the near future. I’ll hang on to Horghall… if I don’t have any other green 5 stars and I have like 20 tonics by then, he’ll probably get them.

EDIT 3: Got Kashhrek out of Atlantis, so I actually may focus on him… he seems worth it for some of the raid tournaments and campaign levels. Variety first.

2 Likes

My vote would be a 2nd Melandor for wars if anything.

The others aren’t so good with what you have now and would get pushed to the back.

Keep those hard to find tonics for someone worthwhile. I have Lianna maxed and Horghall and Kadlien sitting there with 8 tonics available. Neither will see them.

3 Likes

Thank you for posting this, I’m sorry for hijacking this…
I also plan to leveling up Melendor, and after that Little John, and for Gobbler is it worth?
Its way too long time I know… but I want to get right path plan to levelup…

current roster priotity levelup:
2019-04-23_22-36-48

EDIT: for information, I leveling with same color feeder

• for *1 feeder, I give it to *4 (which is not yet 8/8) 10x feeder at a times
  • for *2 feeder, I give it to *3
    I choose this method, because *3 is so easy to get 8/8 after maxed, while *4 is must waiting rare mats at 3.60.

Any other suggestion is very welcome. Thanks.

1 Like

Okay, actually I should post my entire roster… instead of just my green heroes. Lemme get some screenshots and edit the OP.

edit: Done :white_check_mark:

I would level Jack before Gobbler tbh. Jack is a fun guy in wars where as Gobbler is a weak ugly animal. Cool special but not strong enough to stand against most of the minion heros.

The other colors you are pretty spot on.

Boril is nice up through platinum and wars. He is still a nuisance after but not as much. I like Grimm here

Wilbur then Falcon for red is good.

Wu then Jackel for yellow is good.

Finish Melie and Chocin and depending on mats I may move strictly to 4* for now.

I missed purple. You can probably switch to Grimm in blue and keep on Cyprian

2 Likes

I’ll focus on these 4*s in the following order:

Reds

• Wilbur (works well at 3/60)
  • G. Falcon (max first)

Blue

• Grimm (max for attack)
  • Boril (max for defense)

Green

• Melendor (functional at 3/60 but squishy)
  • Jack O’Hare (max for attack - horribly squishy even at max level)
  • Little John (max for attack - also extremely squishy)

These nature guys need to harden up…:confounded:

Work on all yellows, and might as well work on Cyprian since he’s your only other purple :smiley:

You have a fairly decent roster, I’d hold till some better greens come around. If you’re looking on something to work on, level 2nd Melendor to 3/60 and Horghall to 2/60 or 3/70, depending on your mats.

1 Like

@King_Nothing and @JMarcus, thanks… you both right…

Blue: I will switch to Grimm, because focus for titan 1st, clearing map and so on.
Green: I have dup Caedmon, should I swicth to next Caedmon after Melendor?

For defense, In the bottom of my hearth I can not wait to leveling Li Xiu and Boril, but I start leveling Cyprian which is like Boril. (arrggghhhh)

Edit: wait, for purple, I have dup 2x Tiburtus at 1.1, should I leveling 2nd and 3rd Tiburtus intead Cyprian?
But I want to make at least one hero for defense, I also heard that Cyprian is good for Attack too.

I tend to hold off levelling duplicates unless I have way too much mats on hand. Never know what else might pop out of the portals or training camps :wink:

1 Like

There certainly is no need for 2 Gobblers; one may be one too many. I agree that a Melendor#2 is the right next step.

Horghall used to be feared in tank, but there are now too many great red heroes to make him credible. The only place where a maxed Horghall would shine is in the rare Raid Tournaments where green 5* are allowed and the special rules is Very Fast Mana. That happens about every two months, so not worth spending those scarce tonics.

4 Likes

I’m voting for Skittleskull, I know its weird for many people but:
-Skitlle have high attack stat
-He have -atk

Yes, he/she(who knows) is slow but these 2 things make him/her really usefull on blue titans. I choose Skittle before my second Mel.

3 Likes

If this were my roster and mats, I’d probably level Horghall, because I’m F2P and five-stars won’t come around for me that often. Plus, whether he is Groot or an Ent, I would never forgive my nerdy self for not investing in him. But those are special circumstances that have nothing to do with the game.

Game-wise, I’d probably go with a second Melendor. Healing and dispelling are always useful skills, and some folks overlook that Melendor has relatively high tile damage. That’s a lot of utility without a ton of drawbacks. Yes, he is a bit fragile, but Gobbler is more so (I understand; I don’t have him). He is average mana vs. LJ’s slow mana. As owner of a maxed Skittleskull (had a lot of shields and nowhere else to put them), I’m still waiting to be impressed. She is OK for Titans (similar tile damage to Melendor, but at least has an attacking special) and class quests, but she is slow mana, and her special’s per capita damage is somewhat underwhelming.

3 Likes

Of your existing options, I’d go for Skittle but only because it’s a sorcerer. 3/60 sounds fine, but final cap sounds dubious unless you’ve got a lot of shields.

Otherwise, yeah, second Melendor gets my vote for shield usage.

2 Likes

Haha, I’m C2P and I didn’t expect to end up with many 5 stars myself either. Counting all of them I’ve got 4 over a year of playing.

Yeah… he’s really bad. So bad. I thought I made a bad move choosing Little John to level, but after having both maxed I still use Little John frequently. I only end up using Gobbler in wars, usually in one of my weak teams with Gill-Ra+9 and Gato+3 for the attack boost.

Gobbler is just bad. At least being a druid, he participates in class quests where his special attack is useful, but I agree for sure that 1 is enough.

Thanks for the advice, I will start to train a 2nd Melendor after Gadeirus is done. Unless someone better (like Caedmon) pops out of my training camp in the near future. I’ll hang on to Horghall… if I don’t have any other green 5 stars and I have like 20 tonics by then, he’ll probably get them.

1 Like

Duplicates have to wait for variety. Tibs is great, do at least one of them.

Gobbler? Who’s that? :wink:
Gobbler, Skittles and Gaderius are the only three, that I have been fed away even without keeping one.

1 Like

Boril still tanks for me even though there is a plan in place to replace him, it is going to take a while since 5* are slow to level.

The good news on Boril is that with proper support he’ll hold you in Diamond comfortably. haven’t fallen below the key 2,400 cups level in months. Win ratio jumped once he received emblems so now the morning low is closer to 2,500 (solid 5* support in the other four slots).

@DaveCozy
Agree with several other posters, Melendor is a solid option, you won’t regret leveling him for war depth. The tile damage is very good for a 4* and the dispel is so very, very useful.

Looking at your depth it appears that building a 4* bench will still serve you well and Horghall is more of a luxury than a necessity. Better a 4-70 4* than a 3-70 Horghall especially since you may still have doubts about taking him to final ascension.

4 Likes

@Olmor yeah, Tibs is next. After Sabina. It’s funny, Khiona and Rigard were my only ones for a while, which is why she’s so far ahead cuz she was the only one I could work on. Tibs came recently but I decided to stop leveling him in need of a sorcerer who heals.

Thanks @Sternman as well.

I have an update, I just pulled Kashhrek. He’s my first one, although I doubt the answer changes. Looking at my current bench now, is there any point in leveling Kasshrek? Anyone else’s input appreciated too.

I pulled Kash when my def team have 5 maxed 5*. Sturdy shields always like me so I max him. He is very helpfull in hard stages S2/Springvale and wars but you don’t need him, if you have many shields you can max him in free time and have some fun with this powerfull lizard :relaxed:

1 Like

If you’re playing around Gold/Platinum, Kashhrek makes a very annoying tank. Bear in mind that there are many out there who run a red stack of BT, Wilbur, Falcon, etc… Best to flank him with Boril or Cyprian, with 2 fast attackers on the wings.

1 Like

I’m in upper Platinum, usually close enough to get to diamond. I do have Borril with 3 emblems as my tank (his defense is crazy high). Kiril and Borril sounds like a good idea to flank him with, although the center becomes very passive if I do that.

I’d need more snipers as a result… Scarlett is the only one I have leveled. Chao too… but he’s so weak lol. I’m embleming him in Atk+ path to fix his pathetic damage. Maybe it could work… or I’d have to work on Kelile or hope to pull one of the fast 5 stars.

Thanks @Radar1 I may level him after all for those hard season 2 maps. Just looking at the enemies in those I can tell how he’ll be useful.

1 Like