Which building to convert/upgrade after SH21 and SH22?

My strategy will be to get iron, and recruit, production maximized first since I run VIP Pass with two builders and I can always use more Hero XP.

I should be able to get a Level 10 Advanced Mine without building a Level 1 Advanced Food Storage. That should keep my first builder busy for 40 days.

I should be able to get a Level 9 Advanced House ( 5 recruits per hour) without building a Level 1 Advanced Iron Storage. That should keep my second builder busy for 45 days.

If true, second builder may only be needed for 45 days for players with monthly VIP Pass. Depends on how much iron is spent on emblems and battle items.

Next will be iron storage since iron from Wanted Mission Chests is based on total iron storage. Unlike food stored in training camp, there is no current way to store iron except in the iron storage. This will help keep my builder busy.

Bonus - Advanced Iron Storage Level 10 will remove the pop up “Iron Storage full, please upgrade”.

All of these - Advanced Mine, Advanced House and Advanced Iron Storage- can only be built on a single type of building, so I do not have to decide.

Probably Lodge next so I can start creating harpoons ( and eventually Titanium Shields ) to use against rare titans. Depends on Beta rumors and how quickly my alliance gets enough Stronghold 21 to even consider Tier 1 harpoon usage.

8 Likes