Which Blue Hero should I upgrade based on my Roster

Kiril imo. Because he is a dragon banner with the addition of healing. And that is a very big plus to have in all aspects of the game.

1 Like

Kiril for sure. He’s way more versatile than Boril, and you will still use him even when you’ve moved past most 4* due to his awesome buff and heal.

Boril’s counterattack is too niche, so I’d put your mat towards Kiril, then Isarnia for defense down in blue. However, if you pull Grimm anytime soon, I’d move him to the front of the line instead. He’s a much less expensive version of Isarnia (mat wise) for defense down, however, Isarnia’s is more damaging, so worth investing in if you don’t happen to pull Grimm.

I’d honestly do Boril after both Kiril and Isarnia are at 70, but that’s just me. I’m not a huge fan of counterattack

2 Likes

Hi guys, have started raising my Kiril based on all your advice and today I finally got my 4th cape.

Who should I ascend r, as I really don’t have a sniper in my lineup

My 2 blue hero’s are Isarnia 2/60 or Kiril 3/60 atm

If I am not wrong I should ascend Kiril since he can help me in touraments right?

3 Likes

Congratulation :tada:

Also in quest, event challange (specially in epic only, but also can use good in Legendary, so you will use Kiril in both), in map, in raid, and in war.

1 Like

Still Kiril

20 Kiril characters

1 Like

Kiril very easily. Boriliz nice i have him too but he is not the only one who return dommages. Cyprian and Elena are good too for that. Kiril as a healer and boost for offense and defense is a beast. I will max him before to max magni.

1 Like

I’d ascend Kiril ( whom I don’t even have) over Isarnia & Boril.

I love Boril ( he’s maxed with emblems), but Kiril is a healer who buffs offense & defense, and is more useful than Boril or Isarnia.

1 Like