Which Blue Hero Gets The Scopes?

I’m trying to decide which hero I should Max next? The hero would be used for war on my 6th flag.

Depends on what you need and what emblems you have. If i were you, i would go with C. Magni. I never had any problems with Frosth (dont have him) and i only use Raffaele in wars but he saved my ■■■■ quite a few times.

2 Likes

Thanks for the reply. I was thinking pairing Frosty with Tully to make Tully’s minions meaty. However, Mag hits like a truck and you can never have too many snipers. And yes, Refael is great at healing. I will have at least 10 emblems for the hero I choose.

C. Magni would be my choice. But, I would also say it would depend on your strategy. Also, you do have the bonus from the costume… Helps a little

1 Like

Shouldn’t even be a decision IMO. C Magni is an A+ hero that deserves a spot on war team number 1.

PS TWO ascended Richards and a Perseus? Ouch.

3 Likes

20 characters of C Magni

1 Like

C Magni times 4. Easy choice.

3 Likes

I had a nearly similar dilemma today myself. Fenrir won it

1 Like

Yep c magni all day long

1 Like

I’d say C. Magni first, then Raffaele. Frosth doesn’t even compete here

1 Like

Having all three with emblems, I’m using them as follows: Raffaele as an extremely strong healer and cleanser almost in every PvP-play in addition to a 4-stack in the other colors. Never in Titans, sometimes in quests, often together with four greens in S4
C-Magni in all red Titans, in blue stacks regularly in raids/wars, sometimes in costume-version, sometimes normal, depending.
Frosth seemed quite useful at 3/70 together with Freya or Noor. Now he is maxed and I haven’t found a successful use for him yet.

1 Like

Anofher vote for cosfume magni

1 Like

WOW! I’m shocked at the Magni love here. Maybe I missed something but I will go with Magni. Thanks so much everyone with your help, I appreciate you helping me decide.

2 Likes

I have one more question but I will make another thread

1 Like

Cookie Settings