Which Avatar do you like the most?

The free kinds that come with the game.

5 Likes

When I first started playing it was Boril and each time I gained a MT avatar I’d use it for a couple days. Now though it is pretty much Frank all the time.

Screenshot_2022-06-05-16-00-36-496

8 Likes

Fun subject :slight_smile: I would love Red Hood :heart:

6 Likes

Screenshot_20220606-103822_Empires
No matter how much new Avatars I get, I always return to my first Avatar - to me he looks like a pirate, though I know he isn’t. Relates to my salt-back life style.

8 Likes

I also keep changing. But wish they would let us use our own pic.

I like Sargasso the most, was just never good enough to get him.

Screenshot_20220606-192653_Empires

8 Likes

Gashadokuro, because he looks good in yellow.

Screenshot_20220528-082331~2

6 Likes

SmartSelect_20220606-194616_Empires

Unchangeable…

5 Likes

No face
afbeelding

6 Likes

I’ve used Lianna for a looooong time. She’s the prettiest.

Then I’ve got Bera and put a butterfly hair clip on her for quite a long time too:
20220606_154420

Then I’ve obtained Aderyn’s in a crazy mission I’ve set to myself and documented it here:

20220606_154355

I’ve kept hearts and butterfly hair clip for my identity :joy:

Today I’m using the dog because the girls are on vacation and he’s barking at the butterfly :joy::joy::joy:

20220606_154433

One I wish I had is Vela. I just love her design but since they just removed avatars from pov and I’m F2P, I think that’s never happening. I’d love costume kadilen, Poppy and Guinevere too, but I’m fine.

13 Likes

Used for a long time and for me it’s the best avatar :smile:

5 Likes

because she is a remnant of glory. :smiling_face_with_tear:

5 Likes

Onatel, because she is beautiful, cool, and conceals under her face covering a monoeye just like mine!

6 Likes

I like Brogan, the 2* hero, because he looks like a gnarly old guy who’s sullen and looks resigned to his fate. Should’ve bought his avatar when it was featured a week ago :frowning:

1 Like

I use Justice because it’s a close resemblance to a Valkyrie. (To me anyways!)

…But also

6 Likes

I don’t really have favourites, I switch them very often.
I’d love to use Sumitomo avatar all the time tho, but SGG don’t want to release S2 heroes avatars :frowning:

1 Like

Master Lepus. He was my first non-S1 5* and has been with me almost since the beginning. I love my blue bunny :rabbit2:

2 Likes

Screenshot_20220610-092321_Empires
I love this :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I thought that I will never change my avatar. Since the beginning I had Sonya as my avatar, but now when I finished Kalavela quest I changed it to that one:
Screenshot_20220624-120029

She’s gorgeous! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
I’d like to add a nice background, but I won’t spend gems on it.

8 Likes

3 I use the most, the new one lately, nun only outside war, she gives bad boards :smile:

2 Likes