Which are your favourite old HOTM?

I have MN or maybe I’d agree…but still, I think mana block is the best skill in the game. Hel still on top!

1 Like

My order of progression in damage amplifiers was Wu Kong to Ranvir and then I got Miki. So Miki goes against red and yellow titans and Ranvir goes against purple, blue, and green titans and I have pretty good success with both. So for me it’s a toss up

I only started in playing in August and the first HOTM I got was in December. So, Grimble, Telluria & Malosi aren’t exactly ‘old’.

However, I did pull Anzogh during March’s Atlantis so he has to be my favourite oldie as he’s my only one! :smile:

It will be Onatel because her mana steal is very useful and also she’s the first 5* I maxed. And I got her with incredible luck, from a single Atlantis pull when she was featured there in November 2019.

I’d love to have a lot of them… Hel, GM, Albi, Kunchen, Seshat, etc.

Of the ones I have: I have Miki, Grimble, and Malosi.

Malosi is still under construction, but I suspect he should be awesome once he’s done.

Grimble? Left him out in the stables with his donkey until I can find a use for him.

Miki? :heart: Miki

a

c

5 Likes

Miki for sure! How could I forget to put him on my list, too… Wish I had him.

1 Like

From my collection, Zeline is my favorite. Such an amazing card. The majority of heroes released lately are so niche but zeline is just great all around. Really love her.

I would really like to get GM or Natalya because i’m in love with dot heroes.

I have him (Musashi) on my alt… He’s okay… His main failing is that he’s only at his best when it doesn’t matter - by which I mean that his healing only really happens in any significant way on a good yellow board, but in current climate (where anything between 3-2 and mono is standard) a good yellow board often means you don’t need that healing.

1 Like

On topic…

Where do we draw the line?
I don’t necessarily think of Seshat being all that old… How old is “old” ?!

I use Delilah a lot, she’s excellent.

The one I most desire would have to be Evelyn.

From those in my collection:

Natalya: Picked her up during December’s Atlantis. Very useful against Tellurias. Her art is also nice and I like the animation of her special (though no chains, more like Burning Rune or something).

Miki: First I considered him useless due to having Ranvir and Miki being slow… except I failed to notice Miki does not cause you miss. Once I noticed that he became a mainstay on Titans (except Thunder Unicorn of course. I hate that horse). He has cool design and his special looks like Tarlak’s, except with some serious weapon and not some flimsy tribal bat.

From those I don’t have:
Alby, though he has design of a stereotypical anime protagonist (young, weird hair color, channels his powers by his hand …) but his special is rare and I would like to have someone who revives (except Marie-Thérèse, who is also cool but not subject of this discussion).