Which 5* hero do you want the most from Sanctuary of Gargoyles?

Here’s what I think about the new legendary heroes from the Sanctuary of Gargoyles:

2 Likes

Personally Arco feels exactly where Telluria left off. Just an amazing support hero for developed rosters. Gargoyles does have some amazing heros! Best of luck!

1 Like

I wanted Arco, and miraculously got him. (I have 14 tonics and no green 5* healers, so this was partly roster-dependent.) Also, if there are other minion-makers on the team, the boost would be incredible.

1 Like

Congrats on pulling Arco! I feel like people didn’t take much notice of him at first but now people are having second thoughts after seeing that he’s actually much better than they expected lol

1 Like

I beg to differ, but Gaillard is awesome. Offense and defense. His fiend blocker has saved my but more times than I can count. Plus, he was the first hero introduced which had any anti-fiend skill.

2 Likes

Gaillard is indeed great. Just because he might not be the top choice doesn’t mean he’s not any good.

3 Likes

Refusing to participate in a challenge event only hurts yourself, you know. It’s just like refusing to sleep with a beautiful woman who wants you just because she is a ■■■■■. Only your loss

I agree, I still think he’s a good hero because of his extra ability - he’s a pure sniper in some situations but there are other heroes that are pure snipers all the time :smiling_face_with_tear:

I used Mist 75 20, Proteus 75 20, but no Reposute heroes. OK, next time I try it with Kirill, Reposute heroes and the others. But I am not expecting a different result.

Anyway thank you for the hint

Cheers Reder

1 Like