Which 4* Red to Limit Break

I did limit break Scarlett’s costume, because i figured hey, why not? maybe i’ll use it more at 75. i haven’t levelled it up yet, but that’s next on my list for reds. i’ll post a pic when it’s done. I use the costume for trials and tournaments fairly regularly, but only very rarely for anything else.

1 Like

I did not limit break the costume because I never use it. I have BK or Boldtusk or even the bear banners for attack up. On the other hand, the attack down for enemies is much more valuable

1 Like

When I emblemed Scarlett I chose two defense nodes instead of the attack and together with her rogue talent she survies quite well now. Limit broken her stats at +19 are: 975 - 667 - 1350. And she still hits hard

Wilbur is who is limit break. That guy is great in every aspect of the game.

I see going Boldtusk, but I think he ranks just under Wilbur b/c he’s not as useful in bloody battle raid tourney, and against titans I’m taking Wilbur over Boldtusk.

1 Like

Even better is Wilbur, Boldtusk, Falcon, Sumle and Colen (costume is better if you have it). Nothing remains standing with a single charge. It dominates in a way that most others do not.

1 Like

Yep. If you can get that all firing in 6 tiles in Rush war it will nuclear detonate any defence. Which is pretty astonishing for 4* but that’s how strong it is

1 Like

@jinbatsu, here you go. cScarlett limit broken:

Not bad, attack is still 965. And with a good troop, her poison damage should be over 200 i think. i can check later.

2 Likes

I did limit break scarlett costume too, just before this week tournament (buff tournament). I put scarlett C in flank and it works so far. My def is A.

3 Likes

I like your thinking, basically a waste of resources after 16!

I have JF, Gravemaker, Marjana and Santa fully leveled. Having said that, BT, Wilbur, Scarlett/Rokkamush, Colen, and Sumle is one of the most satisfying combos I’ve done. Esp Rokk and Sumle when they hit. Everyone pops at once lol. It’s like stepping on bubble wrap level of satisfaction haha …

2 Likes

I broke Boldtusk and his costume after the first Fire Omega Quest. I have now accumulated enough aethers to break one more 4* fire hero. I have “narrowed” my choices to: Wilbur, Aodhan, and Cilian.

Wilbur would be the obvious choice, but I don’t know. I rarely ever use him. I used Aodhan a lot in my mono raids, while Cilian has replaced Aodhan for the time being.

Only Red 4* I have LB is Colen costume : big time used for tournaments & events only. I might LB a 2nd one if I can spare feeders to level up….

For regular play, Titan, raids & war I would have prioritised : Falcon, Wilbur, Boldtusk….

I wouldn’t waste it on a hero you rarely use given how rare sergers are. Rather than make a hero you’ve already semi-retired temporarily useable again I would look at the heroes you see being used often for the foreseeable future via titans, etc. I would also use them heroes you actually use as opposed to a D team only hero.

Good luck either way!

:beers:

1 Like

Had a few likes so assume people are still reading this. Time has moved on and Cillian has replace C.Colen as the most powerful 4* Red on Offence but it’s actually quite close. I don’t have Cillian so I made the choice last event to do another C.Colen.

So my current Red team looks like the below:

4 Likes

That’s so funny! I read your posts which blew me away and I ran to limit break my Colen. Then I just saw your comment about Cillian :slight_smile: I actually have Cillian!! The interesting thing is I have enough to limit break her too, so maybe I’ll do that as well. Either way, thank you so much for your input.

The perfect combo is C.Colen on one side of Lancelot (he has a very high Attack figure) and Cillian on the other for the damage from special.

But C.Colen hits harder than Scarlett so is a natural replacement in that slot. I was happy LBing a 2nd C.Colen though…he doesn’t disappoint

1 Like

Hi, could you help me choose a path for Sir Lancelot if I want to use him in monthly events (this is by far his most important role)? Should I maximize his attack or should I boost life and defense? What would you choose in 19 talent (crit or mana)? Thanks for your help :wink:

Maximise his attack. You are mana-potting them anyway so health and defence is not nearly as important for event running. You want attack power for tile damage.

1 Like

Dzięki wielkie, a co wybrałbyś u Sir Lancelota: crit czy mana? :slight_smile:

In that case, perhaps it is better to have 2 Colens in costumes?