Which 3 Stars to level for next month's contest?

Yes, it will be awhile before I have multiple TC13 (I have one now and 2 others at like 4 and 5). Since my primary attack team is stuck waiting for ascension items, I’ve been strictly leveling the 3 stars. I have one full team almost at final ascension.

Thankfully I have OCD and love to collect so have 23 3* I’ve never deleted. I keep one of each. That being said, I don’t see any combination successfully beating the level 10 beginner bosses without multiple restarts. I barely scratched them after depleting all potions/arrows with multiple variations of fully ascended 3*

2 Likes

A buffer, a healer, a tank, and snipers.

2 Likes

I am working to level belith, Gunnar, nashgar and have a max bane and Balthazar ready to go…I also have my TC13 runner no nonstop so I will get more 3* from that to play around with. Also working on leveling up 2* troops to…

I need to level different 3* than I have been…

I’m collecting all of them.

It’s hard to recommend past generic types without knowing what color will reflect. We know it’s highly unlikely to be dark so Balthazar is probably a good one (I don’t have him but will be leveling Prisca). I’m trying to get two of each color to hedge bets.

1 Like

2 of each colour, making sure I have healers in different colours so I can switch out. Tyrum and Belith for the debuff. If the new bosses are anything like the Pirates…

1 Like

I wanna Ulmer, but my training camp give me only Gan Ju. Really, 3 of them.

Never thinking until this moment that panda extinction was a good thing.

1 Like

I’m thinking similar. I have Vane & Ulmer in blue, Bane and Gan Ju in Yellow, Hawkmoon in red, Friar Tuck, Belith, Brienne in green. Working Prisca in purple, then either Tyrum or Nashgar, then Kialani or Gunner last.

I have to squeeze in Scarlett as well at some point since I don’t have enough 4 and 5* people to fill out teams for intermediate and advanced. This is going to take a lot of time and meat…

Need more fodder heroes! :sob:

Hi All,
Per the below post, with the next Challenge Event this month being “Pirates of Corellia”, can you guys please suggest what would we be the best 3* hero line up for the Beginners tier. Any other thoughts are welcome too. Thanks.

2 Likes

I know Belith and Gunnar will be on my team, maybe Nashgar, Balthezar, and…Bane? At least for part of the trip. Will have to swap him out on the last leg.

1 Like

Surely holy heroes if you have them, better offensive skills.
Then Fire and Ice.

Ehm … are you sure that it will be a good idea to swap Bane out? Purple is going to be the reflecting colour … so you should rather think about swapping out Balthazar.

1 Like

waves magic cat wand to distract you

Bane? Bane? How silly! I said Balthezar of course! :grin:

(Got turned around, sorry bout that!)

Bane, Gan Ju, Nashgar, Valen, Belith I think I will rock this time around. Belith for the healing debuff, double yellow for obvious reasons, fast mana/high damage otherwise. Maybe Brienne depending on what the other colors were - i.e. if there are blue people I may go double green.

I’m wondering why brienne’s not a more popular choice?

@Tokito, I am sure Brienne is amazing when launched and the attack buff keeps stacking up, so I guess nobody has anything against her. I personally always use her in maps and raids when I see there is no opponent to debuff. But it’s always a tough choice when one has to choose between attack buff vs heal+debuff and almost everyone who has Belith goes for the latter for the most part. My 2 cents on this :grinning:

Thanks everyone for your thoughts :+1:
With the cards I got, I guess mine will look more like @sleeperZ96BT :facepunch:
Bane, Ganju, Nashgar (or Azar), Valen, Belith (or Brienne) :grinning:

2 Likes

Honestly when I had a weaker set of 3* cards I used Brienne for the first challenge a) because she was level 50 and b) my other level 50 3* cards needed the boost, now I have a lot of maxed level 50 cards and bring in the higher attack fast mana people and I don’t have the need for her boost as much. Plus I can bring bear banners if I need an attack up for some reason.

1 Like

Cookie Settings