Where's next Limit Break quest?

And that’s why holy came first before nature LBs. I suspect they’re just stalling for the inevitable.
They’re like, ‘pick your poison. LB Frigg or LB alfrike’

2 Likes

I vote for purple, anyone else

That#s quits easy, just because I have a green 5* Aether and SG doesn’t agree to give me a chance to break Frigg…

I want to break Frigg!
God knows I want to break Frigg!

C’mon, sing along ))

14 Likes

CMON GREEN, cmon sing along

+1 for buffing Brynhild for main defense. A psuedo-five-star, especially in double and reverse double formations.

2 Likes

LoL :rofl: … I have 4 A5 from war & tournaments… need the green quest asap to Limit- break - the Hatter & then FriGGy = my most used heroes in today’s meta of all kind of BuFF boosters !

I’m not in a hurry, I’ve already broken my most important Nature and Dark heroes with aethers from wars and tournaments. Grevle and Bjorn are killers :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

That is very presumptuous

I might consider limit breaking someone else before I limit break my Frigg

But totally going to limit great Frigg in case that was missed :joy:

1 Like

I’ll limit break cKadilen :stuck_out_tongue: Not that I even have Frigg, but I would still choose cKadilen over her. But I dont have 5th green 5* aether either if the next Limit Break quest is green.

Lol, saw the new Quest indicator… but it’s just a Mirage of the Mirage… It’s Shiloh Desert instead :smiley:

3 Likes

I was thinking we’d see it pop up with the two new quests :frowning:

We have a rare quest up now. Class quest tomorrow. Could be a stretch for some players over the next 36 hours to have enough world energy to finish it. Or if it’s bumped until Thursday we’ll have plenty of energy.

1 Like

But maybe not time, with the new 75-floors-of-boredom tower event up.

6 Likes

I tanked her in wars while maxing telluria, in general I either got one shot or single digits, she was quite effective and I’d imagine still can be with krampus… Undispellable taunt, take that attackers

3 Likes

Oh, yeah! My defense started more than holding its own when I paired these two! In normal defense, I run a double formation with Krampus as one of the two front heroes and Brynhild in the middle back. In most wars, I run Krampus at tank and Brynhild at flank. In the immortal words of Forrest Gump, they go together like peas and carrots.

1 Like

I hope it won’t show up tomorrow. I have a lot of stuff to do so LB quest PLUS Tower of Magic would be too much.

2 Likes

If it’s purple it will be Sergei for me :heart_eyes:

still nothing… friking release LB!"

2 Likes

I finally got my 5th 5 star yellow the other day, but didn’t have enough the 3 star because folks on here, “you should limit break 3 and 4 star units blah blah”. Originally I was going to save them, now I’m 7 short of a 5 star limit break and in agony.

1 Like

No limit breakers still in September :yawning_face:

Cookie Settings