Wheres my scope! Hehe

Anyone else getting an abundance of the same 4*Asc item? I have been sitting on 5 scopes for ages to finally max Ariel yet everytime I score an asc item it’s a tonic! I’m sure I ain’t the only one;)

2 Likes

I have 11 scopes (already ascended a blue) and 5 tonics…

Seems to be as usual as bad boards.

2 Likes

Yep.

This is even after using 6 Scopes on Frida, and 6 Darts on Vivica:

(I’ve also used 6 Tonics for Evelyn, and 6 Tabards for Thoth-Amun, but my quantities on those are less skewed.)

And my Orbs are actually the lowest they’ve been in a while after recent usages for Inari and Danzaburo, but are still notably more common for me than others:

3 Likes

Mate if trading was available I would legit trade 6 tonics for one of your scopes lol

1 Like

Heres hoping that either Greg or Tarlak (or both!) are features this month in Atlantis cuz they are just burning a hole in my account lol

1 Like

Definitely understand. I don’t have any 5* reds I want to ascend, yet I just got another mystic rings. Tonics are my low one. I had 10 scopes until I ascended Ariel. Need 2 more for Alasie. 6 Tabards were just used for Hel. So it is definitely tonics for me. I have one maxed 5* green. I almost never get tonics.

2 Likes

I would happily share :wink:

I here ya on the orbs !

1 Like

Yup. Orbs are everywhere! I got two from the same elemental chest once…

I got a scope and not sure were it came from, after looking at the recent activate still couldn’t find it, makes my 10 one.

I hear ya ! Had a dark check 2 weeks ago and it had 2 Tonics in it (not complaining) and the last rare titan I also scored the Tonic on it lol. Really wanted any other alliance member to get it.

Back before I had ascended any 5*, I was waiting on a tomb of tactics. Then one day I got two Damascus blades on the same day. I felt guilty about being upset, since that was lucky… just not the right luck!

2 Likes

It will be two years before I run out of Damascus Blades

2 Likes

Here it is came in my war chest rewards

1 Like

How’s this one? To put it into better perspective, I’ve ascended two of each dark, fire, and nature, and three of both holy and ice. I want @zephyr1’s rings - I have MJ and Elena at 3.70.

It’s becoming a running joke in my alliance every time I get a freaking tabbard. I better get Seshat!!!

1 Like

Fingers crossed Seashat shows for ya ! Tabards avoid me like the plague !

1 Like

Oh here, just to further my original post lol raid chest

I have a few scopes still in the boxes they came in if anyone can give me two poison darts before I loose my mind. I need 4 shields as well and be willing to do odd jobs around your strongholds to get them. I got 1 shield from a mystic vision since the one I collected whilst defusing exploding Easter eggs with some samurai rabbits. I did get 2 sets of fine gloves from a single chest so I know those wooden boxes can give goodies if it wants to but judging by the huge pile of turtle banners I have, I won’t be expecting much more from my worn out good luck for the year. I’d try get them on an ascension offer but with this luck I’ll be fielding a wagon of banners next time I go Macaw hunting in atlantis. On a side note, I’ve got 3 3* hero’s in a row with silver tokens before so that could be a record of some sorts maybe?

1 Like