Where’s the Elemental chest?

Neither. I meant three elemental chests simultaneously are not possible. Two are possible. Btw English is not my native language too.

2 Likes

I haven’t seen an elemental chest in 6-8 weeks. I don’t skip, but fill raid and monster chest each day, sometimes 2x a day. totally RNG. A member in my alliance gets them once a week to 10 days. keep plugging away.

1 Like

Um, you can get an elemental heros chest? I would like to call bogus?

I think this thread is the one with the most misunderstandings… :slightly_smiling_face:

@Starryeyedgryph - what are you calling bogus on?

3 Likes

Absolutely agree. English is a ■■■■■ sometimes, huh?

3 Likes

Yes you can get an elemental chest replacing any of the three chests.

But any kills you get of that colour in raids, farming, or even a correct colour Titan, counts towards the chest while the chest is open. Clearly you would struggle to fill a single colour Titan chest if all that counted were titans.

The location of the elemental in those three chest options doesn’t matter, they all function the same

2 Likes

I haven’t seen any but in the monsters location. That’s why i call bogus. I’ve been playing for 3 months.

1 Like

I have gotten one in the location that the Heroes chest would normally occupy. I am sure that there are plenty of other people who’ve gotten one there.

1 Like

3 months isn’t nearly enough time to see all the ways rng can mess with the game. I saw only purple elemental chests in the first 4 months but you can certainly get them in any color and yes in any of the 3 wanted chest locations as well.

1 Like

I’ve had them in all three locations. Granted, i was shocked the first time I got it in a titan chest and I scrambled to finish it before a new titan appeared and I wouldn’t get a titan point.

The second time I got it in a titan chest was when the bug appeared and our titan chests disappeared altogether. If you’re still concerned that these are bogus claims you can probably still search the bug thread for the discussions at that time.

SG marked it as a known issue and the titan chest returned (still a fire chest), in a few days.

I get coloured chests regularly and I’ve never skipped one. I keep track of them and often get three in a month, and that’s on both of my profiles.

Edit: I just looked up titan chest disappeared and the complaints are still there. It was August 15.

2 Likes

Wow, 3 in a month. I would just think in 3 months, being an every day player, that it would have shown up

1 Like

I was playing for just over a year in August. Three months really isn’t that long.

1 Like

I realize 3 months isn’t that long, but if I’m filling 2 hero chests a day, shouldn’t i have seen it? So, could everyone quit harping on how little of time i have been playing?
If something hasn’t popped up in the game for someone and they are a daily player who plays as much as i do, i think i have the right to call bogus. Cause. I. Have. Not. Seen. It.

1 Like

It wasn’t a critism of how long you’ve been playing. I know three months feels like forever but in this game it’s actually a short time because it takes forever to progress.

I was simply saying thst it was over a year before I saw one in the titan chest, and like you, I didn’t even know that was possible.

1 Like

I have a fire chest in hero position now

1 Like

I have a red in heros chest now.

2 Likes

That’s awesome. I finally got one also after 40 skips. I won’t be skipping for a while. Hope you get great ascension items.

My elemental chest list since May.

Purple 20.5
Nature 25.5
Fire 8.6
Holy 14.6
Ice 24.6
Purple 2.7
Nature 14.7
Purple 21.7
Ice 3.8
Ice 15.8
Holy 21.8
Purple 31.8
Purple 9.9
Fire 15.9
Nature 29.9
Nature 3.10
Purple 18.10
Fire 30.10
Purple 12.11
Holy 18.11
Purple 25.11

I was skiping chests until 3-4 months ago…
Now I’m doing 2 monster chests and 1-2 raid chests daily… and really don’t see any difference before and after.

1 Like

Been playing 2 months now +/- a few days. I’ve had one single blue ice chest just before Halloween pulls ended. Don’t recall date but I used the epic token to pull Victor so that is how I remember.

Turn the hero and monster chest daily, others in alliance have had several different chest during this 2 month span, is it just bad luck??

1 Like

I have gotten one precisely on Titans chest location, it just superimposed on Titan chest , and it was just normal rare dark heroes chest , I filled it with defeating dark heroes , and when done it cleared off revealing the Titans chest .

1 Like